Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any lifetime VPN deals on sale? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any lifetime VPN deals on sale?

2»

Comments

• Ivacy NL seems to work fine.

Without VPN it's only a bit faster:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@bruh21 said: Namecheap VPN

It seems to have a bad rep on youtube. What kind of speeds are you getting? How is their client app? Is it true that it doesn't support Wireguard?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Arkas said:

@bruh21 said: Namecheap VPN

It seems to have a bad rep on youtube. What kind of speeds are you getting? How is their client app? Is it true that it doesn't support Wireguard?

Speeds were pretty good but I don’t have any screenshots right now or anything. Their app is quite simple but functional. I don’t remember seeing WireGuard if that’s a dealbreaker

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@bruh21 said: Their app is quite simple but functional

Do they have a native app for Linux?
    Thanks.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Arkas said:

@bruh21 said: Their app is quite simple but functional

Do they have a native app for Linux?
    Thanks.

Never tried but evidently not from what I can gather

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • veltonvelton Member

@Ympker said:

@velton said:

@stevewatson301 said:
    I already have a Keepsolid lifetime deal, and it's serving me well but I've reached the device connection limits, so I'm on the lookout for a new one and would like to ask if there's a lifetime VPN deal somewhere that I can use. (Yes, while I can pay for a normal subscription, we're all cheapskates here.)

There was a FastestVPN thread a few days ago, but there were a lot of complaints about the speed.

Hi mate, will you facing keepsolid app not responding on window 10 ? im having this issue. looking for solution or maybe a new version of the app ?

Keepsolid app works fine on my PC (Windows 10 Pro) and Laptop (Windows 10) and also Linux ZorinOS. Maybe contact support and send them logs, or is there perhaps a conflicting VPN service?

Thanks mate. will contact their support for this. thanks for remind.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @stevewatson301 said:
    I already have a Keepsolid lifetime deal, and it's serving me well but I've reached the device connection limits, so I'm on the lookout for a new one and would like to ask if there's a lifetime VPN deal somewhere that I can use. (Yes, while I can pay for a normal subscription, we're all cheapskates here.)

There was a FastestVPN thread a few days ago, but there were a lot of complaints about the speed.

If you like Keep Solid, you can stack lifetimes and get another 5 devices added to the account.

Also, their socks5 proxy is free if you're just using for ISOs.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • totototototo Member

@bruh21 said:
    Also, not lifetime but $12/year -
    Namecheap VPN is pretty prem. You have to cancel and then order again every year to get the intro pricing, but it is very fast. I believe it’s a IPvanish or strongVPN reseller

I think they use WLVPN.com