Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - Current Dedicated Server Specials - Dual E5 from $49/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - Current Dedicated Server Specials - Dual E5 from $49/mo

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2022 in Offers

I present you today with our current dedicated server specials. We've been expanding fast, and working hard to make more servers available for you at special prices. Servers marked "custom" are setup within 1-2 business days after payment in most instances, but may be longer depending upon available stock and our order queue. Servers marked "auto deploy" are setup automatically within 20 minutes after payment.

For operating systems, we support Rocky Linux 8, CentOS 8-stream/7, Ubuntu 20.04/18.04 LTS and Debian 11/10. In addition, if you’d like to install your own OS using IPMI, we can support that upon request. Inventory is very limited, be sure to grab yours today!

THE DEALS

• Dual E5-2690v4, 64GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB SSD, 1gbps unmetered $99/mo, auto deploy, order link

• Dual E5-2690v4, 64GB DDR3 RAM, 4TB HDD, 1gbps unmetered $94/mo, auto deploy, order link

• Dual E5-2650v2, 64GB DDR3 RAM, HDD/SSD/NVMe, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps from $49/mo, custom, order link

MYSTERY DEALS

• As usual, be sure to keep checking this page for hidden mystery deals that will be popping up:
  • View Our LET Specials

Fine print: The price listed is recurring and price locked. Not valid with any other deals or promotions.

--

Looking for something special?

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a custom quote! Contact Us

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free / not resellers.
  • Expert technical support available for the occasional issue

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• IPMI/KVM console access granted upon request
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $49/mo
  • 1Gbps unmetered transfer for only $169/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $5/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $13/mo
  • Upgrade to /27 subnet for only $29/mo (dual processors only)
  • Upgrade to /26 subnet for only $62/mo (dual processors only)
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 800Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanked by 2miu my2468

Comments

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

Restocked!

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@1gservers said:
    Restocked!

Bitcoin is down big.

@yongsiklee said:

@1gservers said:
    Restocked!

Bitcoin is down big.

We do accept crypto payments via BitPay in our portal if someone doesn’t want to use PayPal.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@1gservers said:

@yongsiklee said:

@1gservers said:
    Restocked!

Bitcoin is down big.

We do accept crypto payments via BitPay in our portal if someone doesn’t want to use PayPal.

I can't. Bitcoin is down big tonight below $27K.

@yongsiklee said:
    I can't. Bitcoin is down big tonight below $27K.

It was certainly on a good run for a while.

Restocked again!

• When server was restocked again. please let me know

@retechpro said:
    When server was restocked again. please let me know

Which server specifically are you interested in? If we have one available, I'd be happy to PM you a signup link.

• szarkaszarka Member
    edited June 2022

@1gservers said:

• IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)

Why is your test IPv6 SWIPed to icastcenter.com? Is this another of your brands? (Looks like a different AS.) Your upstream? Routes to the v6 side seem suboptimal, so I'm wondering whether you are doing some weird tunneling or something…

(Edit: Though actual transfer rates don't look bad on v6.)

Same network. No tunneling. The IP address is on our network, which is all that matters. I believe the IP in use by our network test page is from when we rented IP space (prior to becoming an ARIN member). The speeds you get through our network page are what are achieved by our clients, as it's the same network. The IPv6 block our customers are assigned from are 2605:8340::/32 -- You can see the IPs in use by our network here https://bgp.he.net/AS14315

Thanked by 1szarka

@szarka said: Your upstream? Routes to the v6 side seem suboptimal

You'll have to be more specific. We directly announce the IPv6 block in the same way we announce our IPv4 blocks for our customers. Don't confuse WHOIS with routing. Two different things.

• szarkaszarka Member

@1gservers said:

You'll have to be more specific. We directly announce the IPv6 block in the same way we announce our IPv4 blocks for our customers. Don't confuse WHOIS with routing. Two different things.

I know it will shock you to hear this, but a lot of less reputable providers make big claims about "their" network or data centers when they're really just, e.g., renting servers from someone. ;) So a bit of due diligence is always in order.

Having looked at your test addresses from more networks, though, I think what I was initially seeing was atypical.

@szarka said:

@1gservers said:

I know it will shock you to hear this, but a lot of less reputable providers make big claims about "their" network or data centers when they're really just, e.g., renting servers from someone. ;) So a bit of due diligence is always in order.

Having looked at your test addresses from more networks, though, I think what I was initially seeing was atypical.

Totally get it. I'll bring up to have our test IPs changed to IPs that show our company name in WHOIS in the near future to avoid confusion.

For anyone interested. 1GServers was started in 2012. Yes, we own our own hardware (Supermicro servers). Yes, we run our own network (powered by Juniper gear). Yes, we have our own staff. We are 100% debt free with private ownership - a sign of strength (the bank/investors do not own us!). All this is meant to say, we're not going anywhere :)

Thanked by 1szarka
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@szarka said:

@1gservers said:

For reference, 1g is very legit and I really like their network. You can see it in action hosting a wealth of production apps on this same server: https://mxroutedocs.com

Thanked by 2szarka 1gservers

@retechpro said:

Looks like one came available today:
    https://1gservers.com/auto-deploy-servers-letspecial.html

Otherwise we do have these custom servers still available:
    https://portal.1gservers.com/order/?form_id=58&coupon=LETGJSY1A

• szarkaszarka Member

@1gservers said:

@retechpro said:

Looks like one came available today:
    https://1gservers.com/auto-deploy-servers-letspecial.html

Well, you had two, but I grabbed one. ;)

Obligatory yabs:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
        #                     v2022-06-11                    #
        # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Tue Jun 28 16:48:29 EDT 2022

Basic System Information:
        ---------------------------------
        Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 18 minutes
        Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v4 @ 2.60GHz
        CPU cores  : 56 @ 3500.000 MHz
        AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
        VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
        RAM        : 62.8 GiB
        Swap       : 8.0 GiB
        Disk       : 1.8 TiB
        Distro     : Rocky Linux 8.6 (Green Obsidian)
        Kernel     : 4.18.0-372.9.1.el8.x86_64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
        Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 113.77 MB/s  (28.4k) | 173.79 MB/s   (2.7k)
        Write      | 114.07 MB/s  (28.5k) | 174.71 MB/s   (2.7k)
        Total      | 227.85 MB/s  (56.9k) | 348.50 MB/s   (5.4k)
                   |                      |
        Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 187.57 MB/s    (366) | 179.52 MB/s    (175)
        Write      | 197.54 MB/s    (385) | 191.48 MB/s    (186)
        Total      | 385.11 MB/s    (751) | 371.01 MB/s    (361)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
        Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                        |                           |                 |
        Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 846 Mbits/sec   | 346 Mbits/sec
        Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 852 Mbits/sec   | 284 Mbits/sec
        Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 844 Mbits/sec   | 559 Mbits/sec
        Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | 221 Mbits/sec
        Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 901 Mbits/sec   | 668 Mbits/sec
        Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 851 Mbits/sec   | 265 Mbits/sec
        Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 939 Mbits/sec   | 940 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
        Test            | Value
                        |
        Single Core     | 986
        Multi Core      | 17229

Seems pretty good, given that it's a single SSD and not RAID. :)

• szarkaszarka Member

BTW, I blame @jar for peer pressuring me into spending $. ;)

Thanked by 1jar
  • donkodonko Member
    edited June 2022

@1gservers said: Otherwise we do have these custom servers still available:
    https://portal.1gservers.com/order/?form_id=58&coupon=LETGJSY1A

bandwidth upgrades are correct? i ask because until 200TB seems to no add extra fee

That is correct. It is an added bonus. Please be advised that promo will be ending on June/30/2022.

Thanked by 2szarka weiai
  • @1gservers said:
    That is correct. It is an added bonus. Please be advised that promo will be ending on June/30/2022.

wow, I didn't even bother to check that. :( would you be able to adjust my order?

@mosquitoguy said:

@1gservers said:

wow, I didn't even bother to check that. :( would you be able to adjust my order?

It sounds like you’ve already submitted an order. Please reach out to our help desk in our portal to request this. Please be specific as to what you want. For example do you want 1G unmetered or 200TB on 10g?

• weiaiweiai Member

Is there a service promotion from E3, about $30 per month.Thk

@weiai said:

I’ll reply to your PM tomorrow. It’s after hours here and will check tomorrow for you.

• weiaiweiai Member

@1gservers said:

@weiai said:

I’ll reply to your PM tomorrow. It’s after hours here and will check tomorrow for you.

OK, I look forward to your reply. Thank you again

The Dual E5-2650v2 server is sold out. Thanks everyone.

• weiaiweiai Member

@1gservers said:
    The Dual E5-2650v2 server is sold out. Thanks everyone.

I grabbed one. Please ignore my previous PM, I think he should be better

• @1gservers said:

Is this network bonus new in your marketing plan? I don't remember seeing it in your previous promo.

@quanhua92 said:

@1gservers said:

Is this network bonus new in your marketing plan? I don't remember seeing it in your previous promo.

It was a hidden bonus for clever shoppers to find.

• @quanhua92 said:

It's not just the network, but the drives too. 8tb same price as 4tb. fantastic deal for those who found all the easter eggs.

• szarkaszarka Member

Silly me, I figured those were mistakes, not Easter eggs. LOL

Thanked by 1skorous