Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - Current Dedicated Server Specials - Dual E5 from $49/mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - Current Dedicated Server Specials - Dual E5 from $49/mo

2»

Comments

• ymgswxymgswx Member

Hi,BOSS,I have two questions.
    If I bought one server , and I want to add a nvme ssd ,what should i do?
    If I choosed a 200T per month on 10Gbps port plan ,when I used up 200T traffic, I need to pay for the over used traffic or stop the server?

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@ymgswx said:
    Hi,BOSS,I have two questions.
    If I bought one server , and I want to add a nvme ssd ,what should i do?
    If I choosed a 200T per month on 10Gbps port plan ,when I used up 200T traffic, I need to pay for the over used traffic or stop the server?

To add an NVMe SSD disk to an existing server, please reach out to our sales dept at [email protected] and we will provide you with pricing.

In regards to bandwidth limitation, once the 200TB of traffic is reached within the billing cycle, any additional traffic is billed as an overage if you exceed. However, if you know how much bandwidth you'll need, it is much cheaper to upgrade ahead of time. Please reach out to [email protected] and let us know your needs for bandwidth, and we will provide a quote that is much cheaper than overages. Otherwise, to not go over the bandwidth allotment, you would need to stop usage of server to not go over 200TB.

These deals expire today - last day.

• szarkaszarka Member

So tempted to order another one. ;)

• WencyWency Member

When will the promotion come out in July

• 22680v4+64G+22T SSD renewal $89/month 200T@10Gbps
    Is this machine still available?

• ralfralf Member

Given that it was a secret surprise for those that found it, and the event finished 5 days ago, take a guess...

One of these servers became available:
    (if not found at the link, then sold out)

• Dual E5-2690v4, 64GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB SSD, 1gbps unmetered $99/mo, auto deploy, order link

We also have a very limited amount of these available:
    (if discount isn't applied, then sold out)

• Dual E5-2650v2, 64GB DDR3 RAM, HDD/SSD/NVMe, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps from $49/mo, custom, order link