Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US epyc hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US epyc hosting

Hey, LET!

I currently have a partner in the EU, so I'm in the market for some US hosting as that's the last puzzle for us!

I need:
EPYCs, good network, and managed BGP session (I don't want to host and manage this myself)

I am flexible on payment methods.

If this looks like a job for your company, don't hesitate to get in touch with me

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

Location, Budget, Specs?

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Location, Budget, Specs?

VA Ashburn, open for other locations

The budget is a lot. I need multiple servers and it's not a one-time order.

Specs

any Epyc CPU over 24 cores

256 gigs of ram or more

5 - 10gbps ports

disk space doesn't matter

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

You had another thread opened for a similar request prior to this and it looks like @MrRadic and @qps responded, but I don't see any replies from you.

Have you been in touch with them in the background?

• Keep in mind that due to chip shortages your wait time might be long for server procurement. Expect 2-4 months delays for getting server parts if they don't have everything in stock.

• chiron688chiron688 Member
    edited June 2022

This is my recommendation,The boss is my good friend.If you have any needs, you can contact me and I will help you find the most suitable offer.
    [link]

Mod edit (angstrom): Removed link

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Which Epyc CPUs are you looking for? We have a few still in Texas that we don't have listed.

• @DP said:
    You had another thread opened for a similar request prior to this and it looks like @MrRadic and @qps responded, but I don't see any replies from you.

Have you been in touch with them in the background?

They are not for the same use case,
    My Old request is for larger servers than what Im asking for now

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2022

@chiron688 said:
    This is my recommendation,The boss is my good friend.If you have any needs, you can contact me and I will help you find the most suitable offer.
    [link]

You need to identify referral links explicitly. It's the rules.

Also, since none of those are Epyc, you now have no credibility and have just shat on your good friend's company.

edited June 2022

@TimboJones said:

@chiron688 said:
    [link]

Also, since none of those are Epyc, you now have no credibility and have just shat on your good friend's company.

sorry about that, i will change it

edited June 2022

@TimboJones said:

@chiron688 said:
    [link]

Yes, he has no credit guarantee for lowendtalk, so I suggested him to set up a merchant account on lowendtalk a month ago and try to do promotions, but since he has been busy putting machines in the Houston and Los Angeles computer rooms recently, so This suggestion was put on hold for the time being. But for Chinese hostloc, he has a good reputation, you can search for w3d, which is his vps selling brand, and you can see that people are keen to recommend him.
    There are also questions about epyc. These are not problems. He now has his own computer room and hosting cabinet. The only thing that needs to be solved is to purchase hardware according to customer needs.
    Finally, I'm sorry I didn't read the rules of lowendtalk carefully, I'll change this

• szymonpszymonp Member
    edited June 2022

@chiron688 said:
    [link]

You need the host rep tag.

• After some consideration, we came to the conclusion that VA Ashburn would work the best for us! but we are open to other places!

@LinusFromArox said:
    After some consideration, we came to the conclusion that VA Ashburn would work the best for us! but we are open to other places!

When you say "other places", do you mean anywhere else in the US, or are you open for offers from EU?

• @DP said:

@LinusFromArox said:
    After some consideration, we came to the conclusion that VA Ashburn would work the best for us! but we are open to other places!

When you say "other places", do you mean anywhere else in the US, or are you open for offers from EU?

other places in the United states. As said in the original post, i already have an EU partner

@LinusFromArox said:

@DP said:

@LinusFromArox said:

other places in the United states. As said in the original post, i already have an EU partner

Ok, but yeah, if it's in the US, I'd still suggest @DataIdeas-Josh, @MrRadic, @qps or @Hivelocity.

Thanked by 1DataIdeas-Josh

Oh and maybe @Clouvider too.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

@DP said:

@LinusFromArox said:

@DP said:

@LinusFromArox said:

Ok, but yeah, if it's in the US, I'd still suggest @DataIdeas-Josh, @MrRadic, @qps or @Hivelocity.

We appreciate the plug and are certainly happy to assist. I can answer any questions right here or via DM.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@LinusFromArox QuickPacket has a large footprint in Ashburn and we can assist. Please DM me to discuss further.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@LinusFromArox said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Location, Budget, Specs?

Specs

256 gigs of ram or more

5 - 10gbps ports

Will something like this work for you?

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/64-Core-server/amd-epyc-7773X-1TB

• @MrRadic said:

@LinusFromArox said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Location, Budget, Specs?

Specs

256 gigs of ram or more

5 - 10gbps ports

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/64-Core-server/amd-epyc-7773X-1TB

need something with high single core performance. 800 - 900+ on geekbench

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

@LinusFromArox said:

@MrRadic said:

@LinusFromArox said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Location, Budget, Specs?

Specs

256 gigs of ram or more

5 - 10gbps ports

You're probably better off going with a bunch of 5950X 128GB RAM if single core matters to you.

DM us if Buffalo, NY or Chicago sounds good. We can help you out with Ryzen or Epyc configs.

• @DataWagon said:

@LinusFromArox said:

@MrRadic said:

@LinusFromArox said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Location, Budget, Specs?

Specs

256 gigs of ram or more

5 - 10gbps ports

You're probably better off going with a bunch of 5950X 128GB RAM if single core matters to you.

DM us if Buffalo, NY or Chicago sounds good. We can help you out with Ryzen or Epyc configs.

They will be used for VMs. Unsure if 5950x is a good choice

• It is :)

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@CalmDown said:
    It is :)

Agreed, 100%.

Here's a pretty great deal for you:

AMD Ryzen 5950X
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    2TB NVMe (PCIe 4.0!) - Add additional drives at $45/mo
    1 Gbps Unmetered
    KVM Over IP
    3 Data Centers
    $169/mo + Free Setup (Use coupon June20225950X128GB at checkout)
    Order link: https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/16-Core-server/amd-ryzen-5950x-128GB