Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media V10G / V1000 Seedboxes -- HUGE -50% DISCOUNT!! :O UPTO 40TB @ 10G! oO; Starts from 2.99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media V10G / V1000 Seedboxes -- HUGE -50% DISCOUNT!! :O UPTO 40TB @ 10G! oO; Starts from 2.99

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2022 in Offers

Pulsed Media V10G / V1000 Seedboxes -- HUGE -50% DISCOUNT!! :O UPTO 40TB @ 10G! oO; Starts from 2.99 PER MONTH ONLY! :O

Some summer stock clearance! :) Huge huge discount! This promo is valid for upto 6 months to get your summer seedbox needs fixed!

We kinda overshot hardware installations & purchases during spring, our over purchase is Your benefit!

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR 1MONTH ONLY!
You can order for upto 6months at this discount rate.

Only limited Qty available is V1000 XS, we might stop sales for it during the month if user plan size ratio gets too heavy on the smaller end.

V10G 10Gbps Seedbox Series

V1000 1Gbps Seedbox Series

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others.)
Thanked by 1Nekki

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Do you have permission to post non-recurring orders? I always mean to ask and always forget.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Hi @PulsedMedia , @Nekki is correct, I believe the offers have to be recurring.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

I am unaware of such rule @Nekki and @Arkas , perhaps @raindog308 can clarify this for all of us?

Regardless, this is extremely good offer to cover you until Black Friday / Cyber week ;) If you need one, you should snatch one now and be on the look out when Black Friday comes to upgrade ;)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Arkas said:

Seedboxes are a grey area as they’re not specifically covered in the rules, which is why I asked.

Thanked by 2Arkas PulsedMedia
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@PulsedMedia said: perhaps @raindog308 can clarify this for all of us?

Yes, probably best. Thanks and good luck with your sale.

• morrekemorreke Member
    edited June 2022

Solid service so far from my seedbox by Pulsed

Thanked by 2PulsedMedia doughnet
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@PulsedMedia said:
    I am unaware of such rule @Nekki and @Arkas , perhaps @raindog308 can clarify this for all of us?

Regardless, this is extremely good offer to cover you until Black Friday / Cyber week ;) If you need one, you should snatch one now and be on the look out when Black Friday comes to upgrade ;)

I’ve got one of your smaller seed boxes on a recurring discount, but my daily driver is with Ultra.cc.

@Nekki said:

@Arkas said:

Seedboxes are a grey area as they’re not specifically covered in the rules, which is why I asked.

Indeed, Seedboxes are a very niche and nothing specifically covers them. operating a seedbox service costs plenty more than shared / vps, but not quite at the dedi level (since multiple users per node) for example.

Very small niche compared to the overall market.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@PulsedMedia said:

@Nekki said:

@Arkas said:

Indeed, Seedboxes are a very niche and nothing specifically covers them. operating a seedbox service costs plenty more than shared / vps, but not quite at the dedi level (since multiple users per node) for example.

Very small niche compared to the overall market.

You're basically the only seedbox provider actively selling here so I don't suppose they're going to impose anything to change that, it'd just be nice to have it covered in the rules incase anyone else decides to get involved.

• Is discount recurring?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Nekki said:
    Do you have permission to post non-recurring orders? I always mean to ask and always forget.

In general, promotional prices need not be recurring, but an offer should say whether the promotional prices are recurring or not

In addition, the recurring prices (which need not be promotional prices) should observe the price limits

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

In general, promotional prices need not be recurring, but an offer should say whether the promotional prices are recurring or not

In addition, the recurring prices (which need not be promotional prices) should observe the price limits

What are those price limits?

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

so exactly as i thought. Also trying to always keep something below the 8$ mark even tho it's super tough for this niche (just so much resources needed per user at minimum). Seedboxes exactly are not in the average shared service cost category, even by order of magnitude.

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

We have gone with the shared limit of 8$ for the base offer. Since seedboxes do not exactly fall into any of the categories. Doing anything sub 8$ is super tough and risky on seedboxes tbh, especially from Finland with our tax rates. 1 ticket can wipe out 5 years of profit on some of the sub 8$ deals.

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

Out of the blue, I would have said that seedboxes should be treated as VPSes, but in this case, only two products in the offer above would observe the VPS price limits: V10G XS and V1000 XS

Together with @Arkas , I've asked the staff how seedboxes should be treated, so we'll get back to you about this

Looking at some of @PulsedMedia 's previous offers, I see that they were allowed to post offers that didn't observe the VPS price limits, but this may simply be because no one noticed or complained :)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

Out of the blue, I would have said that seedboxes should be treated as VPSes, but in this case, only two products in the offer above would observe the VPS price limits: V10G XS and V1000 XS

Together with @Arkas , I've asked the staff how seedboxes should be treated, so we'll get back to you about this

Looking at some of @PulsedMedia 's previous offers, I see that they were allowed to post offers that didn't observe the VPS price limits, but this may simply be because no one noticed or complained :)

VPS pricing shouldn't apply to seedboxes IMO because of the massive amount of disk you typically need to have - you'd only get relatively tiny seedboxes advertised.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Nekki said: VPS pricing shouldn't apply to seedboxes IMO because of the massive amount of disk you typically need to have - you'd only get relatively tiny seedboxes advertised.

Yes, the more I look into it, the more I think a different set of selling rules should be made for Seedboxes.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

VPS pricing shouldn't apply to seedboxes IMO because of the massive amount of disk you typically need to have - you'd only get relatively tiny seedboxes advertised.

I agree with you: seedboxes are basically special-purpose storage VPSes, but the "special purpose" makes them more expensive to maintain/provide/offer (than plain VPSes)

Once the staff gets back to us about this, we'll get back to you

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @Nekki said:

Do you get a commission whenever LET makes a profit? Or are you just a good citizen like members of the communist party? you seem to give a greater fuck than the moderators for some reason.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@mosquitoguy said: Do you get a commission whenever LET makes a profit? Or are you just a good citizen like members of the communist party? you seem to give a greater fuck than the moderators for some reason.

Hey there guy, hope you're having a pleasant evening. I probably do care more than the moderators, I've been around here a lot longer than most of them!

@mosquitoguy said:

@Nekki said:

Do you get a commission whenever LET makes a profit? Or are you just a good citizen like members of the communist party? you seem to give a greater fuck than the moderators for some reason.

It's always helpful if ordinary citizens help us out -- one doesn't need to be a communist for this! :)

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

Also the MASSIVE amounts of bandwidth. A single user can easily consume 30TB a month.

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

I agree with you: seedboxes are basically special-purpose storage VPSes, but the "special purpose" makes them more expensive to maintain/provide/offer (than plain VPSes)

Once the staff gets back to us about this, we'll get back to you

Also add the bandwidth requirement. Seedboxes essentially is selling high perf storage 24/7 + bandwidth along with that.

The usage tends to be 24/7, not for all users, but the biggest users are 24/7/365 max usage.

On the other hand, VPS requires dedi IP and that's expensive these days unless you are one of the old timers who managed to get IPs for practically free compared to today's prices.

Seedboxes sure are on their own category, and to be frank, i don't see any competitors going as low as we do occasionally. But every company have their own expense structure, for example for us staff time costs like 5x compared to industry average (yay for 60%+ tax rate!), but hardware on average costs less in europe than in the states. Except for 2nd hand refurb hardware which is like 1/3rd the price in the states.

Thanked by 1angstrom

In terms of bandwidth btw; We are a small business in all regards but we are also one of the largest transit capacity users in Finland in terms of bytes per month (not peak).

I wonder what the real stats are, that's all we know. Also wonder how that changes if our mid term plans come to fruition.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Nekki said: I probably do care more than the moderators, I've been around here a lot longer than most of them!

You sure have a strange way of showing it :wink:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Arkas said: You sure have a strange way of showing it

Do I really though?

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • @angstrom said:
    It's always helpful if ordinary citizens help us out -- one doesn't need to be a communist for this! :)

That's actually what being a communist means-- to devote yourself to a set of ideology held by a group of people. As opposed to being a capitalist-- you need to be rewarded for everything that you do, otherwise it's not worth doing. You can be a "communist" for confucianism (China), but also flat-earth, evolutionism, LET, etc.

@mosquitoguy said:

@angstrom said:

That's actually what being a communist means-- to devote yourself to a set of ideology held by a group of people. As opposed to being a capitalist-- you need to be rewarded for everything that you do, otherwise it's not worth doing. You can be a "communist" for confucianism (China), but also flat-earth, evolutionism, LET, etc.

Can't one simply be a nice person and help others (if one can) without having a fancy communist ideology in the background?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@mosquitoguy said:

@angstrom said:

Can't one simply be a nice person and help others (if one can) without having a fancy communist ideology in the background?

Нет, товарищ.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@mosquitoguy said: That's actually what being a communist means-

Not this nonsense again! Some people get pleasure from freely giving without expecting anything in return. The act itself is satisfying.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Only @raindog308 understands me.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @morreke said:
    Solid service so far from my seedbox by Pulsed

Agreed. Much faster than my feral box I was using.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia