Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do when host doesn't respond to any tickets/email etc - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What to do when host doesn't respond to any tickets/email etc

2»

Comments

• spareksparek Member

I don't think this is the issue - and you mention you've opened support tickets. But always make sure you are following the correct protocol for contacting a company.

Most hosting companies will provide a "welcome letter" when you sign up for service. That welcome letter SHOULD contain instructions for how to contact support. Usually it's by opening a support ticket at a specific link.

We've had some former customers complain that we didn't respond to their inquiries. They finally acknowledge that they simply sent us a random email and didn't open a ticket. There's a better than decent shot that a random email will get flagged as spam or just overlooked. That's why we have a ticket system. And that's why we advise clients to use the ticket system in our welcome letter. If you don't follow instructions then you shouldn't expect things to bend to your whim.

I do not think this is the issue that the OP is experiencing. But felt that this was worth mentioning.

• VoidVoid Member

@Nekki said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@fixxation said:
    Hate the naming and shaming, but maybe there are issues going on with this place that I don't know about... anyway - it's XHostFire :/

Motherfuckers

Glad to see you got your cuntpass back

Cunt keep a cunting cunt cunt.

Yeah that’s the spirit !!

• @webcraft said:
    xHostFire has always had its months off. Then suddenly they appear again and answer twice a day for a couple weeks until they're silent again for months. Must be the spirit of Hawaii where those dudes are living.

To be fair, many of us would fuck off from work if we lived in Hawaii.

Thanked by 2webcraft skorous
  • sotssots Member
    edited June 2022

Nothing.
    EDIT: Post the host name here so that no one on LET will buy vps from this host.

• Cancelled my service this morning. Even for a cheap VPS, it's just not acceptable to not respond to any support tickets for a month. I'll take my money elsewhere...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sots said:
    Nothing.
    EDIT: Post the host name here so that no one on LET will buy vps from this host.

1) It was posted already
    2) since when had one bad experienced stopped folks buying stuff. If that logic held, there wouldn’t be any providers here at all.

Thanked by 1fixxation
  • zedzed Member

@fixxation said:
    Cancelled my service this morning. Even for a cheap VPS, it's just not acceptable to not respond to any support tickets for a month. I'll take my money elsewhere...

really for the best man, if you're gonna swim in the lowend shitpool you have to adjust expectations and take precautions.

Thanked by 1fixxation