Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Virmach Outage!LAKVM26 node has been down for 2.5 months and no one has repaired it
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Virmach Outage!LAKVM26 node has been down for 2.5 months and no one has repaired it

IWCTQ4IWCTQ4 Member
edited May 25 in Help

If you don't deal with the problem, delete and delete the post, is it useful? You say, what happened to The LAKVM26 node!

This is the third post about virmach. When will this account be deleted!

Thanked by 1sangatsetia
«1

Comments

  • IWCTQ4IWCTQ4 Member

    The second post has been deleted, I will not read your spam comments

  • IWCTQ4IWCTQ4 Member

    Post until the machine is restored, or the account is deleted

  • idsids Member

    haha

  • ehabehab Member

    Thanked by 3kevertje ariq01 equalz
  • zedzed Member

    refund or else

  • ailiceailice Member

    Wow, you so patience waiting for 2.5 months.

  • bdlbdl Member

  • szymonpszymonp Member

    Have you heard of the cheap-fast-good rule? Virmach is good and cheap but not fast.

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    I changed the title of this thread to remove the swear word.

  • SpeedTestSpeedTest Member

    Thanked by 2brueggus ehab
  • JabJabJabJab Member

    Have you tried to read answer on your previous post?
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3408342/#Comment_3408342

  • LisoLiso Member

    @JabJab said:
    Have you tried to read answer on your previous post?
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3408342/#Comment_3408342

    Priority cost what ? $15 ?

  • ZyraZyra Member

    another day another virmach post

    Thanked by 1equalz
  • ElonMuskElonMusk Member

    virmach banned the account indiscriminately, I have been banned, and did nothing. Say I abuse IO too high

  • ben47955ben47955 Member

    @ElonMusk said:
    virmach banned the account indiscriminately, I have been banned, and did nothing. Say I abuse IO too high

    Didn't it was clearly determined that you were either abusing the system or you were hacked because you choose a really poor password ?

  • ElonMuskElonMusk Member

    @ben47955 said:

    @ElonMusk said:
    virmach banned the account indiscriminately, I have been banned, and did nothing. Say I abuse IO too high

    Didn't it was clearly determined that you were either abusing the system or you were hacked because you choose a really poor password ?

    I am using a weak password, if he takes out the data. It proves that the IO of the machine is too high for a long time! I have nothing to say! But as soon as I came up, I was asked to pay, unfortunately, I did not think it was right! I just passed by and expressed my personal opinion on virmach! I have no intention to ask for recovery , because I need to stay away from virmach,

  • ben47955ben47955 Member

    @ElonMusk said:

    @ben47955 said:

    @ElonMusk said:
    virmach banned the account indiscriminately, I have been banned, and did nothing. Say I abuse IO too high

    Didn't it was clearly determined that you were either abusing the system or you were hacked because you choose a really poor password ?

    I am using a weak password, if he takes out the data. It proves that the IO of the machine is too high for a long time! I have nothing to say! But as soon as I came up, I was asked to pay, unfortunately, I did not think it was right! I just passed by and expressed my personal opinion on virmach! I have no intention to ask for recovery , because I need to stay away from virmach,

    So you agree, but still complain that you was suspended "indiscriminately" ?
    No, you deserved.

  • skorousskorous Member

    @JabJab said:
    Have you tried to read answer on your previous post?
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3408342/#Comment_3408342

    Reading is hard.

  • JabJabJabJab Member

    @Liso said: Priority cost what ? $15 ?

    If you are directly asked by VirMach to created priority ticket it does not cost 15$. Be serious. Do you think it is some new way to scam people created by VirMach? Sell servers cheap, nuke it, tell them on some external forum to open 15$ priority support tickets and cash those out?

    Jesus, please, brain, use it.

    Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • ElonMuskElonMusk Member

    @ben47955 said:

    @ElonMusk said:

    @ben47955 said:

    @ElonMusk said:
    virmach banned the account indiscriminately, I have been banned, and did nothing. Say I abuse IO too high

    Didn't it was clearly determined that you were either abusing the system or you were hacked because you choose a really poor password ?

    I am using a weak password, if he takes out the data. It proves that the IO of the machine is too high for a long time! I have nothing to say! But as soon as I came up, I was asked to pay, unfortunately, I did not think it was right! I just passed by and expressed my personal opinion on virmach! I have no intention to ask for recovery , because I need to stay away from virmach,

    So you agree, but still complain that you was suspended "indiscriminately" ?
    No, you deserved.

    I need proof! And my ten vps are weak passwords

  • skorousskorous Member

    @ElonMusk said:

    I need proof! And my ten vps are weak passwords

    ( face palm )

  • ElonMuskElonMusk Member

    He showed evidence! My io is too high. I will support him to ban my vps! Bye~

  • JabJabJabJab Member

    @ElonMusk said: I need proof!

    There it is, literally next sentence.

    @ElonMusk said: And my ten vps are weak passwords

    If you are too stupid to see connection then I am sorry, nothing can help you. However personally I would advise to learn this (cheap, 8$) lesson and fix it. I guess you don't really want to wake up one day to 200$ invoice from some other provider for abuse/IP spam or to see that your VPS hosts this picture and spams them online

  • risturizristuriz Member

    @ElonMusk said:
    I am using a weak password, if he takes out the data. It proves that the IO of the machine is too high for a long time! I have nothing to say! But as soon as I came up, I was asked to pay, unfortunately, I did not think it was right! I just passed by and expressed my personal opinion on virmach! I have no intention to ask for recovery , because I need to stay away from virmach,

    You have to stay away from ALL providers!!

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    @IWCTQ4 said:
    If you don't deal with the problem, delete and delete the post, is it useful? You say, what happened to The LAKVM26 node!

    This is the third post about virmach. When will this account be deleted!

    Thanked by 2ehab stevewatson301
  • You posted the same shit 3 times! We caught the hint twice already. Maybe try taking a walk or unleash the beast. You are this mad over a vps?

  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 25

    @PieHasBeenEaten said: You are this mad over a vps?

    A bit arrogant, aren't you? :)
    Not exclusively limited to this case but of course people can be pissed off if service they purchased isn't functional for so long. Any service.
    Beside that we're not walking in the same shoes. Just because of you purchase VPSes as a toys to run some benchmark every now and then and then let it idle you can't generalize this to everyone. Some people purchase hosting service because they actually need it for some task.
    I am not saying that it's helpful to complain all around so much, but I understand cultural differences and I believe that some of you target the wrong people here. (unless you criticized also this particular host - then I take it back)

  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

    These were scheduled to be recreated around May 1st but we ran into delays. We now have LAX Ryzen online and last week were going to schedule it, then we ran into other issues. I'd be hopeful that we'll finally send out an email today or tomorrow outlining the recreations.

    I'm making a final effort to recover data, and if that doesn't work we'll send out the emails and complete the re-creations, and also provide SLA credit for the extreme outage.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
  • emghemgh Member

    @VirMach said: delays

    @VirMach said: issues

    @VirMach said: doesn't work

    @VirMach said: extreme outage

    virmach in a nutshell

Sign In or Register to comment.