Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch sign-ups unavailable?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch sign-ups unavailable?

PeterPPeterP Member, Host Rep

Just tried to sign up with HostHatch for the first time, and it looks like there's an issue during new sign-ups. I've attempted using 2 different devices, 2 different ISPs, etc and I continue to get the same error. Anyone else experiencing this? Screenshot attached of the error message.

Comments

• szymonpszymonp Member

• PeterPPeterP Member, Host Rep

@szymonp said:

I was able to get to that part, but whenever I hit "Submit" that is when I get the error message.

Interesting, just tried it again and it worked this time. Not sure what changed in the last 24 hours but oh well, glad it's fixed now

Interesting. So looking like this might be a mobile-only issue. Just tried logging in on 2 different mobile devices using different browsers, get an error saying my account doesn't exist yet I can log into my account fine using the same credentials on my desktop. The saga continues.

• VoidVoid Member

“No need of signup page when there are no new customers.“