Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel/WHM Shared + Reseller Hosting DEALS Available in MULTIPLE Locations! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel/WHM Shared + Reseller Hosting DEALS Available in MULTIPLE Locations!

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@SashkaPro said:
    pls double order 1630088086

thanks

Hi @SashkaPro -- good stuff :) Happy to see you were able to take advantage of our reseller hosting deals.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1SashkaPro
  • Let try to tale

• @dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said: On any of these plans you can always upgrade to the next package up at a later time and simply pay for the prorated difference in cost to upgrade.

I've been so pleased with my reseller in Miami that I've been thinking about upgrading to move more sites to it. I'm on the 20gb Reseller plan and I'm almost ready to upgrade to the 50gb plan.

When that time comes, would you prefer I open a ticket or is that something I can self-serve through the client area?

Hi @dahartigan -- Happy to hear that our reseller hosting services have been working out smoothly for you :) Our Miami location has certainly treated us and our clients well.

Please open a sales ticket and we'll assist with the upgrade process.

Thanks Dustin! I've just opened a ticket to get the ball rolling.

• Double bandwidth. Thx!
    Order Number: 5803662977

• Please double bandwidht
    Order Number is: 6539128623

@dahartigan said: Thanks Dustin! I've just opened a ticket to get the ball rolling.

Awesome stuff @dahartigan -- appreciate you! 👊

@iNanja said:
    Double bandwidth. Thx!
    Order Number: 5803662977

Hi @iNanja -- Thank You for placing an order with RackNerd! Happy to see you were able to grab one of these reseller deals :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@suricloud said:
    Please double bandwidht
    Order Number is: 6539128623

Hi @suricloud -- appreciate you expanding your footprint and service count with RackNerd!

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

• so cheap as always, but why no VPS in Singapore?

edited April 2022

@louiejordan said:
    so cheap as always, but why no VPS in Singapore?

Hi @louiejordan -- Thank You for supporting RackNerd and for the positive feedback!

We're definitely all about expansion - so that's not out of the question and is a very real possibility. Hopefully, we can make something happen in the near future! At the moment, we're working towards a major replenishment for our Ryzen VPS product line across numerous of our existing datacenter locations, after just having finished a major replenishment for our Intel VPS product line across numerous locations including Amsterdam. If you haven't seen our latest Intel / SSD VPS promo's yet, take a look here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/178275/its-over-heres-this-dont-forget/p1

• I am in love with your reseller package, but the con is that there is no over selling enable. which would be good, normally in most of top provider, they can create account under whm as their own numbers. i would suggest you to enable overselling, i will buy more than 10 account yearly on annual payment basis.

thanks

• Any double storage deal?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Dilstar said:
    I am in love with your reseller package, but the con is that there is no over selling enable. which would be good, normally in most of top provider, they can create account under whm as their own numbers. i would suggest you to enable overselling, i will buy more than 10 account yearly on annual payment basis.

thanks

Your pricing has been doubled.

Thanked by 2agentwp Logano

@Dilstar said:
    I am in love with your reseller package, but the con is that there is no over selling enable. which would be good, normally in most of top provider, they can create account under whm as their own numbers. i would suggest you to enable overselling, i will buy more than 10 account yearly on annual payment basis.

thanks

Hi @Dilstar -- appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider, and I'm happy to hear that our services are meeting your expectations. We strive to provide a reliable service that our customers, and their end-users can count on :)

With regards to your other concerns, we're always open to customizing packages as well, I've responded to your DM to discuss further.

@JackHughes17 said:
    Any double storage deal?

Hi @JackHughes17 -- we can always customize a package if these plans don't suit your needs. Feel free to e-mail me - [email protected] and I'll be sure to assist with providing you competitive pricing that is tailored around your resource requirements.

Thank You for considering RackNerd :)

• _cece_cece Member
    edited May 2022

Hi @dustinc ,
    please double my bandwidth with order # 6386648187

Using the service since February and still satisfied :smile:

@_cece said:
    Hi @dustinc ,
    please double my bandwidth with order # 6386648187

Using the service since February and still satisfied :smile:

Hi _cece -- Thank You for being our valued customer! Happy to hear that our service has been treating you well.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)

We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

NOW IN STOCK: Frankfurt, Germany availability has now been REPLENISHED successfully for our cPanel Shared/Reseller hosting! 🥳

The deals here are also available to deploy in Frankfurt (as well as our other locations): https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/177408/cpanel-whm-shared-reseller-hosting-deals-available-in-multiple-locations/p1

Thanked by 2ElonBezos JasonM
  • Hi,

Very nice deal. I need cPanel Mail Archive as my requirement.

Is your reseller hosting support cPanel Mail Archive and all my sub account?

@dannygoh said:
    Hi,

Very nice deal. I need cPanel Mail Archive as my requirement.

Is your reseller hosting support cPanel Mail Archive and all my sub account?

Hi @dannygoh -- I do recall that we answered your support ticket about this, and allowed this on a case by case basis.

If there's anything else we can assist with, feel free to reach out or you can e-mail me directly at [email protected]

We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to growing with you :)

Thanked by 1Logano
  • please double my bandwidth #3553981

@eversmile_host said:
    please double my bandwidth #3553981

Hi @eversmile_host -- appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)

Thanked by 1eversmile_host
  • KebabKebab Member

Double bandwidth please - #3469645

@Kebab said:
    Double bandwidth please - #3469645

Hi @Kebab -- appreciate the order :)

We've doubled your bandwidth successfully.

• overselling enabled?

• Is it possible to add more ram? I will be using the reseller to run 5 small woocommerce stores.. And each one needs at least 3gb of ram.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • swat4swat4 Member

thanks @dustinc :#

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2022

@Egyarmy said:
    Is it possible to add more ram? I will be using the reseller to run 5 small woocommerce stores.. And each one needs at least 3gb of ram.

15 - 20GB dedicated memory for $18.99/Yearly reseller plan? :D

Thanked by 1Logano
  • @Samael said:

@Egyarmy said:
    Is it possible to add more ram? I will be using the reseller to run 5 small woocommerce stores.. And each one needs at least 3gb of ram.

15 - 20GB dedicated memory for $18.99/Yearly reseller plan? What are you smoking? :D

Did I mention that I'M NOT GONNA PAY for it?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Egyarmy said: Did I mention that I'M NOT GONNA PAY for it?

Then don't order it

Thanked by 1Logano