Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ cPanel/WHM Shared + Reseller Hosting DEALS Available in MULTIPLE Locations! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel/WHM Shared + Reseller Hosting DEALS Available in MULTIPLE Locations!

Comments

• umzakumzak Member

cpanel reseller with the cheapest price with large space and bandwidth, I have 2 reseller plans, los angeles and singapore.

• @dustinc said:

@LehKeda said:
    Hey, does the shared ones support running shell CLIs like: npm, compose, artisan, etc...?

Hi @LehKeda -- excellent question. We can enable jailed shell upon request on any of our shared/reseller plans (just open a ticket to request it to be enabled), we also do support NodeJS.

We hope that we can work together soon ๐Ÿ‘Š

I already ordered one.. could I get the double bandwidth, please? My order number is 7611929501

• please double my bandwidth please order number is: 9828821440

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:
    I grabbed one of the reseller packages and was very happy to see Miami was an option! :)

Good stuff @dahartigan โ€” appreciate the continued business :)

Our Miami location has definitely treated us and our clients well, we look forward to continuing to expand our footprint in this location.

By the way, feel free to comment your order number if youโ€™d like the bandwidth allocation on your reseller to be doubled ๐Ÿ‘Š

Thanks Dustin :) Order Number: 7732505691

Hi @dahartigan -- awesome! We've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth allocation on your reseller account :)

Let's go!

Awesome, thank you! :)

No worries @dahartigan ๐Ÿ‘Š

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@umzak said:
    cpanel reseller with the cheapest price with large space and bandwidth, I have 2 reseller plans, los angeles and singapore.

Hi @umzak -- happy to hear you've found value with our reseller offerings ๐Ÿ‘Š We truly believe that we provide a tremendous value with our cPanel/WHM reseller hosting offerings all things considered, the free Clientexec license we provide is a great benefit for our resellers as well.

We sincerely appreciate you expanding your footprint with us, and look forward to working with you for many years to come :)

@IPTables said:
    please double my bandwidth please order number is: 9828821440

Hi @IPTables -- Appreciate you placing an order with RackNerd :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

• Hey, I ordered another one for company...
    Could I get double bandwidth for this order 3590142006

• Hi,

Another order package. Please double my bandwidth. thanks

7545508115 and 5641698516

• msattmsatt Member

Could you double b/w for Invoice 3063080.
    Thanks.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@dustinc Seems the Shared hosting in DE is down?

• ehabehab Member

@tomle said:

yep

• ehabehab Member

FR is not reachable now.

• msattmsatt Member
    edited March 2022

Just so we have a record
    My monitoring went off at 13:53 GMT on 23rd of March for FR1000.iaasdns.com (92.204.243.218)
    No update via 'Network Status'
    Cpanel not accessible

Happy to say back online at 15:34.

@tomle said:

Hi @tomle -- there was a brief network related interruption today affecting a ToR (top of rack) switch in our DE location today, this has since been resolved. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you're still experiencing any issues or if you have any questions, feel free to open a support ticket and we'd be happy to assist.

Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

Thanked by 1Logano

@ehab said:
    FR is not reachable now.

Hi @ehab -- there was also an isolated network related issue today (coincidentally, and rare) with one of our shared hosting servers in France, the routing issue has since been resolved by the upstream provider, and everything in this location is fully operational again.

Thank You for your business and our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanked by 2ehab Logano

@msatt said: Happy to say back online at 15:34.

Hi @msatt -- glad to hear it :) We apologize for the brief interruption today, these incidents have been fully resolved by the datacenter.

We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for choosing RackNerd as your provider.

@LehKeda said:
    Hey, I ordered another one for company...
    Could I get double bandwidth for this order 3590142006

Hi @LehKeda -- happy to hear that you've chosen to further expand your services with us :) We sincerely appreciate the repeat business.

We have doubled your bandwidth for this hosting account as well ๐Ÿ‘Š

@IPTables said:
    Hi,

Another order package. Please double my bandwidth. thanks

7545508115 and 5641698516

Hi @IPTables -- we appreciate the bulk orders ๐Ÿ‘Š

We've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth for the services contained within those order numbers :)

Thank You for doing business with RackNerd.

@msatt said:
    Could you double b/w for Invoice 3063080.
    Thanks.

Hi @msatt -- Thank You for placing an order with RackNerd!

We've reached out to you via e-mail regarding a potential domain conflict, once this is resolved, we will activate your new order accordingly and double your bandwidth ๐Ÿ‘Š

• @dustinc Didn't know you already have SG. Might as well add that one alongside my LA. Just wanted to know first if that has Mailchannels and Softaculous by any chance?

@CasualCanvas said:
    @dustinc Didn't know you already have SG. Might as well add that one alongside my LA. Just wanted to know first if that has Mailchannels and Softaculous by any chance?

Hi @CasualCanvas โ€” appreciate your interest in further expanding your service count with RackNerd :)

Softaculous Premium is installed on all shared hosting servers and premium/hybrid mail delivery via MailChannels is in place as well. More info on that here: https://blog.racknerd.com/introducing-mailchannels-email-delivery-for-shared-reseller-hosting-clients/

• The racknerd mailchannels setup is fantastic. All emails go to the inbox, not in spam. A seriously underrated feature IMO

• xfmxfm Member

hi, i ordered another pack. Please duplicate my bandwidth
    Order Number: 9806853029
    Thank You

@dahartigan said:
    The racknerd mailchannels setup is fantastic. All emails go to the inbox, not in spam. A seriously underrated feature IMO

Hi @dahartigan -- appreciate you pointing this out, and happy to hear you've found it to work smoothly in your experience ๐Ÿ‘Š

I agree, this is a pretty awesome feature, and is just one of many features we provide to help make the lives of our customers easier :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@xfm said:
    hi, i ordered another pack. Please duplicate my bandwidth
    Order Number: 9806853029
    Thank You

Hi @xfm -- appreciate you expanding your footprint and service count with RackNerd :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth for your latest shared hosting order.

• Looking at a reseller in Miami... Can you PM additional pricing for cPanel accounts and more space? Or can I stack the plans?

@Waldo19 said:
    Looking at a reseller in Miami... Can you PM additional pricing for cPanel accounts and more space? Or can I stack the plans?

Hi @Waldo19 โ€” appreciate you considering our reseller hosting offers :)

We generally recommend upgrading to the next plan up, in the event you find yourself needing more resources in one or more aspects. This way generally works out to be a better value and provides more breathing room, compared to upgrading resources individually a la carte. On any of these plans you can always upgrade to the next package up at a later time and simply pay for the prorated difference in cost to upgrade.

Iโ€™ll shoot you a DM shortly so we can further discuss some options based upon your needs ๐Ÿ‘Š

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dustinc said: On any of these plans you can always upgrade to the next package up at a later time and simply pay for the prorated difference in cost to upgrade.

I've been so pleased with my reseller in Miami that I've been thinking about upgrading to move more sites to it. I'm on the 20gb Reseller plan and I'm almost ready to upgrade to the 50gb plan.

When that time comes, would you prefer I open a ticket or is that something I can self-serve through the client area?

Thanked by 1Logano
  • pls double order 1630088086

thanks

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said: On any of these plans you can always upgrade to the next package up at a later time and simply pay for the prorated difference in cost to upgrade.

I've been so pleased with my reseller in Miami that I've been thinking about upgrading to move more sites to it. I'm on the 20gb Reseller plan and I'm almost ready to upgrade to the 50gb plan.

When that time comes, would you prefer I open a ticket or is that something I can self-serve through the client area?

Hi @dahartigan -- Happy to hear that our reseller hosting services have been working out smoothly for you :) Our Miami location has certainly treated us and our clients well.

Please open a sales ticket and we'll assist with the upgrade process.

Thanked by 1dahartigan