Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@HalfEatenPie said:

I have a recommendation. If you'd like further trust and goodwill, I implore you to please answer the questions we've been asking and clarify why this has gone the way it has.

To be honest, I don't think they're up for answering questions or sharing details of what went down between them and HVC - at least not here.

If they really wanted to, it would've been made clear ages ago, especially when the thread was created or when they kept going about the altered thread title.

I guess the customers will just have to wait for the updates on the situation via the "proper channels".

Until then, don't expect things to change around here, be it with the thread title or with the community's perception towards the person running the company and/or the brand.

• masoodalam51masoodalam51 Member
    edited April 2022

@kesurupan said:

@desperand said:

@kesurupan said: I will continue to use the services ..

Seriously?

Posting for yourself? WTF wrong with you?

@masoodalam51 said: I am using MaxKVM services from start, they provide great services and communication was good, but suddenly everything becomes nightmare. First, Unable to install simple scripts to running websites, frequently timeout while connecting to server, 2 or 3 minutes downtime frequently, and than this mess happened.

MaxKVM sends email about their free speech stand, and wants us to bombard their upstream with I don't know what but I thinks in general web term it's a spam email. I asked about this free speech problem and my email still not answered and become medium proprietary ticket. Still not get any type of email, or ticket answered about what and why this happens. Also they are not answering my twitter tweets. So if MaxKVM stated he keeps customer updated via proper channels, then it's a lie.

Phahaha

what does it mean ? I'm not maxkvm clone

@FrankZ said:
    @MaxKVM - I am your customer. I just see this as a rather large snafu up to this point, but I would like an update of what to expect going forward. I would like to think this expectation is reasonable. Post it here, send out an email, whatever, but say what you expect to happen going forward. It does not need to be 100% guaranteed correct, just your best estimate. What do you say?

Nothing wrongs with me, This is the reason why I don't post comments on any thread, trolls jumps on every posts and derails the thread.
    @kesurupan I am not talking about you, just original post.

• @DP said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

I have a recommendation. If you'd like further trust and goodwill, I implore you to please answer the questions we've been asking and clarify why this has gone the way it has.

To be honest, I don't think they're up for answering questions or sharing details of what went down between them and HVC - at least not here.

If they really wanted to, it would've been made clear ages ago, especially when the thread was created or when they kept going about the altered thread title.

I guess the customers will just have to wait for the updates on the situation via the "proper channels".

Until then, don't expect things to change around here, be it with the thread title or with the community's perception towards the person running the company and/or the brand.

Agreed.

Until then.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TO: ALL MAXKVM CUSTOMERS,

Due to lack of direct communication as to:

• What happened
    • How stable it is
    • What is being implemented to prevent future issues like this from happening

My recommendation is to now focus on your own exposure surface rather than waiting for your host (MaxKVM), the company you entrusted with your service and data, for a response as they're not communicating with you, their customers, about this situation.

I highly recommend:

1. Taking backups
    2. Preparing disaster mitigation plans and/or executing it
    3. Prepare for the worst

As the future is uncertain without this critical information, it might be better for you to pre-emptively migrating off of MaxKVM's networks onto someone else's networks. This was not a physical hardware failure downtime event. This was a severe business operations failure. Until MaxKVM starts communicating with you, the customer, (of which they had plenty of opportunities but never posted) I'd highly suggest reducing your own exposure surface and start migrations as soon as possible.

I am:

• Not in the hosting industry
    • Not a customer of MaxKVM
    • I'm just an experienced individual who's seen these things happen time and time again (have been on this forum since 2013)

I'm open to talk with any and all people if they need technical support or just guidance on how to get this moving. To @MaxKVM, I'm happy to chat with you to understand what went wrong and offer support where I can for the sake of your clients. But the lack of information is very concerning and has us recommending to your clients to protect themselves rather than focus on helping you.

If I'm wrong, I'm happy to eat my own words.

Cheers.

• @desperand said:

Seriously?

@masoodalam51 said: I am using MaxKVM services from start, they provide great services and communication was good, but suddenly everything becomes nightmare. First, Unable to install simple scripts to running websites, frequently timeout while connecting to server, 2 or 3 minutes downtime frequently, and than this mess happened.

MaxKVM sends email about their free speech stand, and wants us to bombard their upstream with I don't know what but I thinks in general web term it's a spam email. I asked about this free speech problem and my email still not answered and become medium proprietary ticket. Still not get any type of email, or ticket answered about what and why this happens. Also they are not answering my twitter tweets. So if MaxKVM stated he keeps customer updated via proper channels, then it's a lie.

Phahaha

Troll makes this forum shit, only reason to kept me away from all dramas.

• @masoodalam51 said:

and yet you keep posting...

Thanked by 1jsg
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@jar said: QuickPacket gave me a job over free speech.

I think I'm getting way too much credit here. I gave you a job to keep Taco Bell in business until MXroute was big enough to do it on its own.

• @qps said:

@jar said: QuickPacket gave me a job over free speech.

I think I'm getting way too much credit here. I gave you a job to keep Taco Bell in business until MXroute was big enough to do it on its own.

So... You're saying you don't enjoy a crunch wrap supreme with diablo sauce?

Thanked by 1Foul
  • FoulFoul Member

@qps said: I think I'm getting way too much credit here. I gave you a job to keep Taco Bell in business until MXroute was big enough to do it on its own.

But.. what about the redbull's & everclear?

edited April 2022

@HalfEatenPie said:

@masoodalam51 said:

Yes, when someone thinks they have right to troll me. I am a genuine customer of MaxKVM and follower of Lowendtalk and Lowendbox.

• @labrax said: nah bro you better backup, chargeback and move elsewhere

udah tanda2 ga reliable ini

any other INDONESIANS here? how should we respond this? i am so confused, too much informations without solutions.. other sides, my VM still running as well..

Bingung MODE: ON

• @masoodalam51 said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@masoodalam51 said:

Yes, when someone thinks they have right to troll anyone. I am a genuine customer of MaxKVM and follower of Lowendtalk and Lowendbox.

Great man. I hope you do well with your service. I'm genuine about that. But you keep saying that this forum's crap and that you're staying away from it.

And yet you keep posting about how crap the forum is and how many trolls there are on here and that's why you don't participate. By posting you're participating.

It's just LET. Noone cares. This forum isn't a place to be professional. The only professional people on this forum are the salesman trying to sell you their services. Everyone else just dicks around.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@masoodalam51 said: ...

@FrankZ said:
    @MaxKVM - I am your customer. I just see this as a rather large snafu up to this point, but I would like an update of what to expect going forward. I would like to think this expectation is reasonable. Post it here, send out an email, whatever, but say what you expect to happen going forward. It does not need to be 100% guaranteed correct, just your best estimate. What do you say?

Nothing wrongs with me, This is the reason why I don't post comments on any thread, trolls jumps on every posts and derails the thread.
    @kesurupan I am not talking about you, just original post.

Why did you quote me? Are you @MaxKVM ?

• @HalfEatenPie said: It's just LET. Noone cares. This forum isn't a place to be professional. The only professional people on this forum are the salesman trying to sell you their services. Everyone else just dicks around.

10 thumbs up!! LOL

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I've never had Taco Bell

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

If an upset customer of Racknerd asked for all members of the forum to spam them, they'd get banned. Why does an upset customer of Hivelocity get a pass for this behavior? @jbiloh , a user has requested that your members spam a large company, the type of company you should actually be trying to attract and get involved in your community (like some of the other reps from large providers that pop in from time to time). And that behavior is okay with you?

In this thread zero actual communication has been made to the impacted customers of MaxKVM.

• They do not know if they will go offline again tomorrow.
    • They do not know if they are being migrated to another facility.
    • They do not know if any immediate action is required on their behalf.

The only thing that has been communicated to them from their provider is, "Hey, spam our datacenter"

Additionally, zero questions have been answered.

• Did Hivelocity get abuse reports about a specific site that MaxKVM didn't want to suspend, stating it's a legal site that is the owner's outlet for free speech?
    • Did Hivelocity reach out to their customer (MaxKVM) with a concern and get told to eat shit, and MaxKVM claiming it's their right to free speech to abuse a business providing them a service?
    • What is the "Free speech" issue that MaxKVM so adamantly wants his customers and strangers to spam this provider about?

This is why a lot of serious businesses think this place is a joke.

edited April 2022

@FrankZ said:

I don't saw original post, and quote where I mentioned, so it's my fault you're tagged and I am sorry for that.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited April 2022

@masoodalam51 said:

@desperand said:

Seriously?

Phahaha

GTFO, then.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

It's back. Who left the door open again?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@masoodalam51 said: I don't saw original post, and quote where I mentioned, so it's my fault you're tagged and I am sorry for that.

Fair enough.

• @tigerous said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@masoodalam51 said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@masoodalam51 said:

Yes, when someone thinks they have right to troll anyone. I am a genuine customer of MaxKVM and follower of Lowendtalk and Lowendbox.

Great man. I hope you do well with your service. I'm genuine about that. But you keep saying that this forum's crap and that you're staying away from it.

And yet you keep posting about how crap the forum is and how many trolls there are on here and that's why you don't participate. By posting you're participating.

It's just LET. Noone cares. This forum isn't a place to be professional. The only professional people on this forum are the salesman trying to sell you their services. Everyone else just dicks around.

Go fuck yourself, @MannDude vpsboard shill. How much does he pay you? $.1/message?

I have no idea who you are and honestly I don't really care.

If MannDude is paying me though. Then what can I say. I'm a cheap rate guy.

edited April 2022

GTFO, then.

:D , Prove me right about what I said earlier.

Thanked by 1pouyam
  • @tigerous said:

Of course, it is, nobody cares about LET, and this is why it is yet another cucked dumping place.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

It's a freaking web forum mate. It's not a dick. You don't have to take it so hard.

Relax. Quit being sore.

• @masoodalam51 said: , Prove me right about what I said earlier.

All I'm saying is that you're shittalking in here just like the rest of us.

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@masoodalam51 said: , Prove me right about what I said earlier.

I am not shit talking about anything, I deeply cared about this forum, I started my web journey with one of deals from here. If someone hurts from my sentences then I am sorry for that. But this dosent means any one just for the sake of drama jump on the comment and try to make me look like a MaxKVM shill.

Thanked by 1tigerous
  • All data is secure and services will remain online no matter the provider. We are currently working with Hivelocity and cannot comment until we are able to send an announcement.

Many providers have contacted us in support and we would like to work with you (even in locations we do not serve yet).

Thank you.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited April 2022

@masoodalam51 said:

GTFO, then.

You're still here? Are you slow? Still using Internet Explorer?
    Anyway, learn to "Quote" people first, then reply to their comments.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@MaxKVM said:
    All data is secure and services will remain online no matter the provider. We are currently working with Hivelocity and cannot comment until we are able to send an announcement.

Many providers have contacted us in support and we would like to work with you (even in locations we do not serve yet).

Thank you.

Hope all goes well and smoothly.

Thanked by 2MannDude umzak
    edited April 2022

I am learning things and for just to pleased your alter ego, yes I am slow and using internet explorer.

Thanked by 1VayVayKa
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@tigerous said:

MS said:

@masoodalam51 said:

GTFO, then.

Newfag.

I didn't ask your name. Why tell me, then?

• @masoodalam51 said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@masoodalam51 said: , Prove me right about what I said earlier.

I am not shit talking about anything, I deeply cared about this forum, I started my web journey with one of deals from here. If someone hurts from my sentences then I am sorry for that. But this dosent means any one just for the sake of drama jump on the comment and try to make me look like a MaxKVM shill.

I don't think I've ever mentioned that you were a MaxKVM shill. You're welcome to anything and everything you want.

But my warnings here are simply because I've seen this happen so many times. The newer providers are usually also the ones with the highest risks (but some may see as the most "attractive offers").

Now that we have at least some form of an update, then you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But before that how many times did MaxKVM reach out to you? Just be careful. If you lose data to this event then you lose data. But most of us here have been burnt enough that we know when to watch out and for what.

They can be the nicest people ever. They'll still try and fuck you.

Thanked by 1masoodalam51
This discussion has been closed.