Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• We are working to keep our customers online and will keep them updated by proper channels. We wish to do so without them being misled by this moderation team.

This announcement was posted "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE" here, on other forums, and sent out to our customers via email because it's an urgent annoucement. The moderator could have removed the provider email address. The other forum removed the thread.

I'm not your customer. It's *** from Low End forums. You have my support, just be patient and sort this things alone. Don't allow trolls to make shit out of your name. Cheers!

Strength and Courage to all your teams for the restoration of services.

Thank you, and best of luck! (for you folks, and also for me :) )

ANYWAY WE SUPPORT MAXKVM. PLEASE GET BACK SHORTLY AND DONT REPLIED GLOBAL OUTAGE AGAIN.

Posted on Tuesday 26th April at 12:48
    I support freedom of speech, I ask you to resume work in full

We would like to inform you that our company uses MaxKVM as hosting provider and we would like to continue using their service. We appreciate your support keeping their servers as is.

Thank you everyone for your messages of support.

Спасибо всем за ваши сообщения поддержки.

感谢您对 MaxKVM 的支持。

• @MaxKVM said:
    Why do people on LET/LES think they work in this company?

Our customers will have updates.

I restored my backups to netcup the same day of the outage because of a total lack of transparency. I suspect many of your customers are already or are going to be previous customers. For a datacenter/cloud services company that is just starting out that doesnt have a name for themselves, good luck keeping it going with the way this is being handled. If this isn't your own equipment colocated, pissing off a datacenter company that leases equipment for you to sell services with isn't going to work out too well. Hopefully this is all your own equipment and you can colo elsewhere.

• @MaxKVM said: What would you like to know? We are working to keep our customers online, obviously. You are simply misleading them.

online for next how many hours? 24, 48, 72? You haven't notified us. Also, will you be still hosting machines with hivelocity or migrating to another provider or closing the business?

no concrete statement from a professional (sic) like you.

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • @justchil said:
    Is this where I double my downtime?

No but we can double your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@maxkvm Why leave your clients in the dark? You still haven’t been truthful to them! What is really going on? Simple tell the truth and it will set you free. You have been give plenty of opportunities to rectify the situation but you chose to use your clients as pawns for your inabilities. Don’t come here and blame the moderation team or your upstream for your fuck ups. For Immediate Release MaxKVM still can’t man up!

• @MaxKVM said:
    We are working to keep our customers online and will keep them updated by proper channels. We wish to do so without them being misled by this moderation team.

You mention proper channels yet you opened this thread yourself... so why did you open this thread if you basically did not want anyone to ask questions and just accept the fact that they may or may not have service?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@zafouhar said: so why did you open this thread if you basically did not want anyone to ask questions and just accept the fact that they may or may not have service?

For

• You don't recognize you fucked up after getting your posts modified /removed on multiple forums? Really? Are you sure about that?

• FalzoFalzo Member

@HalfEatenPie said: It's a web forum, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

quote of the day. thank you sir!

Thanked by 3Nekki adly fedor
  • kesurupankesurupan Member
    edited April 2022

@MaxKVM said:
    We are working to keep our customers online and will keep them updated by proper channels. We wish to do so without them being misled by this moderation team.

This announcement was posted "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE" here, on other forums, and sent out to our customers via email because it's an urgent annoucement. The moderator could have removed the provider email address. The other forum removed the thread.

I'm not your customer. It's *** from Low End forums. You have my support, just be patient and sort this things alone. Don't allow trolls to make shit out of your name. Cheers!

ANYWAY WE SUPPORT MAXKVM. PLEASE GET BACK SHORTLY AND DONT REPLIED GLOBAL OUTAGE AGAIN.

We would like to inform you that our company uses MaxKVM as hosting provider and we would like to continue using their service. We appreciate your support keeping their servers as is.

Thank you everyone for your messages of support.

Спасибо всем за ваши сообщения поддержки.

感谢您对 MaxKVM 的支持。

I will continue to use the services .. as long as it is good and there is a definite explanation. Thank you sir. Good luck for the future.

Update : Server LA Online. Thanks MaxKVM

• @MaxKVM said:

I am using MaxKVM services from start, they provide great services and communication was good, but suddenly everything becomes nightmare. First, Unable to install simple scripts to running websites, frequently timeout while connecting to server, 2 or 3 minutes downtime frequently, and than this mess happened.
    MaxKVM sends email about their free speech stand, and wants us to bombard their upstream with I don't know what but I thinks in general web term it's a spam email. I asked about this free speech problem and my email still not answered and become medium proprietary ticket. Still not get any type of email, or ticket answered about what and why this happens. Also they are not answering my twitter tweets. So if MaxKVM stated he keeps customer updated via proper channels, then it's a lie.

• Adam1Adam1 Member

@Nekki said: If you’ve never been fucked, can any day be a good day?

I'm in Thailand, fucking is a commodity

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited April 2022

@kesurupan said: I will continue to use the services ..

Seriously?

Posting for yourself? WTF wrong with you?

@masoodalam51 said: I am using MaxKVM services from start, they provide great services and communication was good, but suddenly everything becomes nightmare. First, Unable to install simple scripts to running websites, frequently timeout while connecting to server, 2 or 3 minutes downtime frequently, and than this mess happened.

MaxKVM sends email about their free speech stand, and wants us to bombard their upstream with I don't know what but I thinks in general web term it's a spam email. I asked about this free speech problem and my email still not answered and become medium proprietary ticket. Still not get any type of email, or ticket answered about what and why this happens. Also they are not answering my twitter tweets. So if MaxKVM stated he keeps customer updated via proper channels, then it's a lie.

Phahaha

Thanked by 2webcraft msallak1
  • @desperand said:

@kesurupan said: I will continue to use the services ..

Seriously?

@masoodalam51 said: I am using MaxKVM services from start, they provide great services and communication was good, but suddenly everything becomes nightmare. First, Unable to install simple scripts to running websites, frequently timeout while connecting to server, 2 or 3 minutes downtime frequently, and than this mess happened.

Phahaha

what does it mean ? I'm not maxkvm clone

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited April 2022

@MaxKVM said:
    We are ...

The following are of course totally not faked

Mary wrote:
    Oh gosh, are you so beautiful!

>

Giselle wrote:
    You are brillant, I want a baby with you!

>

Natascha wrote:
    You make me totally wet and trigger my natural impulse is to undress and to get **** by you in any way you like because you are so handsome!

>

Silvana wrote:
    I want you to become our king!

Thanked by 4jar Murv msallak1 adly
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2022

@MaxKVM said:

It's pretty simple. If we're not all in on this event with you, your thread is merely that of a malicious spammer. If that's who you want to be, then I think we're all okay with identifying you as such.

There's time to turn it around with an honest explanation for your actions here (on our forum) and an apology to those you've wronged (hive). The window is closing fast. It's not like public perception of you is irrelevant, unless you're done with the business. If you wanted us all to stay out of it, that window closed when you opened the thread. You implied something damaging about my friend in your post (by association), I'm willing to pay you to prove your implication to be a fact. You'd think it would be a win-win situation for you there, but we both know it wouldn't. If it were, it would already be done.

Come on, release the unedited screenshot of your hivelocity ticket proving this to be a free speech issue. Get $1000, the respect of the community, and make me look bad with this one simple trick!

• @yokowasis said:

@s_irwin said:

@Liso said: Cek pm gan

ikutt

ikutt x2

ikutan ah

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Adam1 said:

@Nekki said: If you’ve never been fucked, can any day be a good day?

I'm in Thailand, fucking is a commodity

Did you ever see Gary Glitter about the place?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

You’ve got to give him credit, even deep in the middle of this shitfest he’s sticking to his guns.

• @intermall said:

@yokowasis said:

@s_irwin said:

ikutt

ikutt x2

ikutan ah

saya kalo gak ada masalah dengan layanan VPS MaxKVM gak buat akun om. dan ketemu lah situs LET ini :D dan mencari tahu kenapa bisa offline semua vps.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@kesurupan said:

@intermall said:

@yokowasis said:

@s_irwin said:

ikutt

ikutt x2

ikutan ah

saya kalo gak ada masalah dengan layanan VPS MaxKVM gak buat akun om. dan ketemu lah situs LET ini :D dan mencari tahu kenapa bisa offline semua vps.

Mas bros, LET has no subtitles so keep it English please :smiley:

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited April 2022

@MaxKVM said:

Because plenty of your customers are asking for updates here, instead of receiving those via email, which you clearly haven't done so.

--

We couldn't be more thankful for the LET/LES/HT members, we wouldn't be where we are today if these forums didn't exist. As a small family-owned firm, it means a lot to us.

Assuming you posted your deals here, then it makes sense for the members to ask you for further details/explanation. I sincerely hope you manage to work it out and solve this mess before it's too late.

• henixhenix Member

Stupid

• NekkiNekki Veteran

So what’s the ‘truth’ you were threatening @jbiloh with? It’s ok, I can keep a secret.

• @DP said:

@kesurupan said:

@intermall said:

@yokowasis said:

@s_irwin said:

ikutt

ikutt x2

ikutan ah

Mas bros, LET has no subtitles so keep it English please :smiley:

Oke mas bro ... :D

• @kesurupan said:
    I will continue to use the services .. as long as it is good and there is a definite explanation. Thank you sir. Good luck for the future.

Update : Server LA Online. Thanks MaxKVM

nah bro you better backup, chargeback and move elsewhere
    udah tanda2 ga reliable ini

• @kesurupan said:

@intermall said:

@yokowasis said:

@s_irwin said:

ikutt

ikutt x2

ikutan ah

Ah that's why. It's not that uncommon for new providers become troubled after only one or two years here. Stay tune for new awesome deals, though! Hope your visit lasts long!

• I have a recommendation. If you'd like further trust and goodwill, I implore you to please answer the questions we've been asking and clarify why this has gone the way it has.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@MaxKVM - I am your customer. I just see this as a rather large snafu up to this point, but I would like an update of what to expect going forward. I would like to think this expectation is reasonable. Post it here, send out an email, whatever, but say what you expect to happen going forward. It does not need to be 100% guaranteed correct, just your best estimate. What do you say?

Thanked by 3miu skorous VayVayKa
This discussion has been closed.