Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AllHost ⚡ LET EXCLUSIVE Lifetime Discount - cPanel, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, DDoS Protected
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AllHost ⚡ LET EXCLUSIVE Lifetime Discount - cPanel, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, DDoS Protected

AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2022 in Shared Hosting Offers

Who Are AllHost?

We're a small UK based cPanel service provider with a team of over 15 combined years of experience in supporting web hosting solutions from small single website servers to full scale load balanced + failover solutions. We have been privately hosting since 2015 and publicly hosting since 2020 and are a ICO-registered company.

What's Standard?

Hosted on enterprise grade hardware in a Telehouse London (UK) Datacentre served by a multi-homed network with over 2Tbps of outbound capacity.

**cPanel ** Control Panel.

⚡ Hosted on Xeon Silver CPUs in all-SSD servers (including the backup space!).
⚡ JetBackup - Daily Backups with 21 Restore Points. Upgradeable to backup every 2-4 hours.
⚡ CloudLinux OS
⚡ LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server + LSCache
⚡ MailChannels Outbound Mail Relaying to avoid Spam/Junk folders!
⚡ Enterprise DDoS Protection

What's the deal?

Quite likely our last ever LET offer of 20% recurring discount across all offerings on our site.

This includes potential upgrades in future, i.e. if you sign up to CP Lite with the 20% discount then you will also receive 20% discount on an upgrade to CP Basic. The same applies to Reseller + Managed VPS.

Coupon Code: LET20APR

CP Lite (Shared Hosting)
Up to 1 Domain
10GB SSD Storage
1 vCPU + 1GB RAM LVE Limits
£2.36/month or £23.00/year
Link

CP Basic (Shared Hosting)
Up to 3 Domains
25GB SSD Storage
2GB vCPU + 2GB RAM LVE Limits
£3.96/month or £39.60/year
Link

CP Plus (Shared Hosting)
Up to 5 Domains
100GB SSD Storage
3 vCPU + 3GB RAM LVE Limits
£7.96/month or £79.60/year
Link

We also offer Reseller Hosting and Managed cPanel VPS

You can find the plans listed above here
Email: [email protected]

https://allhost.co.uk/

Thanked by 1caracal

Comments

• AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2022

All orders processed in the next 72 hours will receive double storage on shared/reseller/vps plans and a minimum 2 vCPU and 2GB RAM LVE limits on shared plans. B)

Thanked by 1caracal
  • Is the jetbackup off site?

edited April 2022

@caracal said:
    Is the jetbackup off site?

It is indeed, with 1x local destination for speedy restorations and 2x off-site destinations for geographical and provider redundancy.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • Any LET special offers for eg. doubling the amount of memory on the promotion plans?

• RossGRossG Member, Host Rep

Do you accept Mexican pesos?

@Prime404 said:
    Any LET special offers for eg. doubling the amount of memory on the promotion plans?

Yes sir, all LET buyers will receive DOUBLE RAM and DOUBLE STORAGE when they reply to the thread with their invoice ID :p

@RossG said:

Unfortunately, it seems I do.

Thanked by 2RossG Prime404
  • @AllHost_Ben said:

@Prime404 said:
    Any LET special offers for eg. doubling the amount of memory on the promotion plans?

Yes sir, all LET buyers will receive DOUBLE RAM and DOUBLE STORAGE when they reply to the thread with their invoice ID :p

@RossG said:

I actually ordered before seeing this thread, can I be doubled up pretty please?

Invoice 329 domain beginning with omg

@JackHughes17 said:

@AllHost_Ben said:

@Prime404 said:

@RossG said:

I actually ordered before seeing this thread, can I be doubled up pretty please?

Invoice 329 domain beginning with omg

Upgraded to 4GB RAM limit and 50GB Storage quota :smile: