Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clients of myw.pt - Are you satisfied with their support ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clients of myw.pt - Are you satisfied with their support ?

Hey there,
Are these anyone whose using this hosting company myw.pt ?
They are here in the forums, I have been their client for almost 1 to 2 years now.

Am badly stuck with email delivery issues, and have been trying to reach out the support by opening tickets and writing to them. There is completely 0 response !!

Comments

• @saqqa123 said: Am badly stuck with email delivery issues

what issue?

• Thanked by 1MikePT
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

One, it's Easter weekend

Two, you're not paying for support

Three, unless other people are experiencing similar email delivery issues (it's possible, but we don't know), the issue probably lies with something that you did (or didn't do)

Four, congrats on your fourth discussion

• @angstrom said:
    One, it's Easter weekend

Three, unless other people are experiencing similar email delivery issues (it's possible, but we don't know), the issue probably lies with something that you did (or didn't do)

Thank you for your very unruly comments.
    One- It's Easter Weekend- So what ? ... World doesnt end by replying a simple 1 line email stating we are off for holidays !

Two- I am not paying for support ? .... Who are you to judge me ? Do other 99.9% hosting company charge for simple support or free ? Its free right ? ... And btw, while purchasing I wasnt told to buy extra for support !

Three- It doesnt matter to me what others are experiencing or not, the issue is I am in really distressed situation and I need support !

Four- Even if it was first, why should it bother you to judge me and write rude comments ?

• @duckeeyuck said:

@saqqa123 said: Am badly stuck with email delivery issues

what issue?

Emails sent to me, some are getting bounced with the 550 Verification error.
    You can see my discussion in other thread.

• @saqqa123 said: Emails sent to me, some are getting bounced with the 550 Verification error.

That is not an error on their end, it's you who doesn't know much about how this all works.

@saqqa123 said:

@angstrom said:
    One, it's Easter weekend

Thank you for your very unruly comments.
    One- It's Easter Weekend- So what ? ... World doesnt end by replying a simple 1 line email stating we are off for holidays !

Two- I am not paying for support ? .... Who are you to judge me ? Do other 99.9% hosting company charge for simple support or free ? Its free right ? ... And btw, while purchasing I wasnt told to buy extra for support !

Three- It doesnt matter to me what others are experiencing or not, the issue is I am in really distressed situation and I need support !

Four- Even if it was first, why should it bother you to judge me and write rude comments ?

Okay, so you appear to accept my points

@MikePT will show up at some point, but it's Easter and he has a family

(By the way, noting that you're not paying for support isn't judging you)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2022

I am happy with @MikePT . The issues that I encountered with their service were all solved promptly :) I also had an inquiry regarding email a while ago and was solved to my satisfaction. Can't complain. Also, it's Easter holiday and sunday and you have signed up with a budget service. Don't expect a reply so soon (tomorrow is also a public holiday).
    Maybe you are lucky and Mike shows up before that, but he has kids and a family, too.
    If you are loosing millions right now, perhaps you didn't choose the right price tag when looking for a provider.

Also @angstrom is not really judging you but was trying to help. Anyway, happy Easter.

• I am gonna bite this.

So you know there's no SLA for the service.

This is a low end budget service - similar to most services ever provided on LET - and is NOT designed for extremely mission critical services. I do suggest going to AWS/Azure for anything that cannot afford downtime, and make sure you also sign the Enterprise Service Agreement(at hefty extra cost of course). You may or may not actually have higher uptime or faster response time but would have a dedicated account manager to take care(not necessarily resolve) of your concerns.

In other words - DO NOT use low end services without SLA guarantee to run anything that if unavailable shall put you in a "really distressed situation".

Any by saying "mission critical services" I mean that systems that are tied to human lives(think dispatch systems for EMT) or lots of money(think payment gateways).

@saqqa123 said: Am badly stuck with email delivery issues, and have been trying to reach out the support by opening tickets and writing to them. There is completely 0 response !!

There can be a billion reasons for Email delivery issues including but not limited to the receiver is a jerk.

Go to https://www.mail-tester.com/ and share the results here.

And a final site note - ALL Emails from @MikePT 's MyW are routed through mail.baby which is a white label reseller of MailChannels so I would expect minimum intervene possible from @MikePT unless the server is refusing to send Email to mail.baby (which does not sound like the case from a separate test I've ran myself.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @saqqa123 said:

@duckeeyuck said:

@saqqa123 said: Am badly stuck with email delivery issues

what issue?

Emails sent to me, some are getting bounced with the 550 Verification error.
    You can see my discussion in other thread.

Oh snap. You're whining about lack of support when you've improperly determined the cause. The error is clearly on the sending side, the username and password wasn't configured when sending the email.

PEBKAC.

Thanked by 2MikePT kkrajk
  • @cnbeining said: There can be a billion reasons for Email delivery issues including but not limited to the receiver is a jerk.

Since the emails are being delivered to OP it would seem to be related to his service at least.

A quick peek at the "other thread" makes it sound like (s)he botched the configuration.
    Probably trying to receive on an account with a typo, domain that's not valid, or something.

Your message wasn't delivered to MY CUSTOM EMAIL EMAIL because the address
    couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail

To address the original question, yes on the rare occasion I've needed any support from @MikePT he's been fine. Once or twice he was slow but they were on unimportant asks that didn't cause me any grief.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Never had an issue with my reseller account nor the mail. It actually works great and I use it often

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited April 2022

why dont you just change service provider

mxroute's the best in email from lowend and beyond

• @skorous said: A quick peek at the "other thread" makes it sound like (s)he botched the configuration.

I bet that he either

• mistyped the Email
    • did not setup the Email address on DA (DA will route Emails whose domain is bounded on the same machine internally without trying MX record)
    • did not setup a catch-all forwarder

@cybertech said: mxroute's the best in email from lowend and beyond

As much I love MXRoute I am honestly wondering whether this particular Layer 8 issue could be resolved by changing provider :-)

Thanked by 2MikePT skorous
  • @cnbeining said:

@cybertech said: mxroute's the best in email from lowend and beyond

As much I love MXRoute I am honestly wondering whether this particular Layer 8 issue could be resolved by changing provider :-)

Ha!

• which DC are you? last time LA & SG are perfectly fine with email sending & receiving, for me at least

please check again your setup

@cybertech said:
    why dont you just change service provider

mxroute's the best in email from lowend and beyond

yes @saqqa123 you can try much praised mxroute, i never tried but you can search here bout the their reviews

here is mxroute reseller 10GB with promo 10 bucks a year
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3410159/#Comment_3410159

for me, i trully satisfied with mail.baby used by @MikePT <3 , for his support i prefer not giving any comment

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @biangkerok said: which DC are you?

LA.

• I want to clarify again , I never had any issues with Mike / myw.pt
    Am getting frustrated as I am not getting any reply from support.

I appreciate his uptime/reliability and his pricing.

For the issue of email, yes still the problem is there. I checked all domains which are in same account, all domains emails are bouncing with same error while receiving.
    Unfortunately still nothing from support to assist me 3rd day now.

• @saqqa123 said:
    I want to clarify again , I never had any issues with Mike / myw.pt
    Am getting frustrated as I am not getting any reply from support.

I appreciate his uptime/reliability and his pricing.

For the issue of email, yes still the problem is there. I checked all domains which are in same account, all domains emails are bouncing with same error while receiving.
    Unfortunately still nothing from support to assist me 3rd day now.

Sorry to hear that you aren't getting any support. I am sure several people are busy... Last Friday was Good Friday, Saturday was Easter weekend, Sunday is Easter, and Monday will be Easter Monday. Not all people celebrate these days, but I am sure a lot of people do.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I dont have issue with @MikePT service, yes support little bit slow but all ticket is answered so far.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@saqqa123 said:
    Hey there,
    Are these anyone whose using this hosting company myw.pt ?
    They are here in the forums, I have been their client for almost 1 to 2 years now.

Am badly stuck with email delivery issues, and have been trying to reach out the support by opening tickets and writing to them. There is completely 0 response !!

You have a 9.99€/LTD account with us and you're expecting responses during holidays for low urgencies tickets, that definitely account you holdable for being unable to configure email addresses (asking for ports) and configuring SPF etc for your domain.

Right.
    I'll get back to you via ticket shortly, but please, don't try to blame us for no support during holidays.

Guys thank you so much for your replies here - we truly appreciate it - I guess we can't please everyone.

edited April 2022

TLDR,

Customer is not only missing the proper SPF records as he has the gmail email/domain hosted also in DA but forgot to uncheck this so it was failing to validate GSuite's emails.

https://i.gyazo.com/7e8a1fe94fa3156964db7def60e2ff5a.png

Right.

Thanked by 3angstrom dosai BKKHK

@MikePT said:
    TLDR,

Customer is not only missing the proper SPF records as he has the gmail email/domain hosted also in DA but forgot to uncheck this so it was failing to validate GSuite's emails.

Right.

Why am I (are we) not surprised ... sigh :/

Thanked by 2MikePT kkrajk

@angstrom said:

@MikePT said:
    TLDR,

Right.

Why am I (are we) not surprised ... sigh :/

It happens, but truly, for weekends / holidays I tend to stay away from the computer and only work if it's something urgent.

Thanked by 3Ympker BKKHK mrTom
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@MikePT said: I guess we can't please everyone

Oh for sure :smiley:

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @saqqa123 r u there? getting eerily silent now...

• No support needed.

• In your ticket always ask for "Charlie" to help with your queries.

Great guy. Good attitude too.

Thanked by 1saqqa123
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited April 2022

@angstrom said: Two, you're not paying for support

that's totally wrong statement. Hosting is a service and it comes with the support unless specified as an extra cost, that is, premium or dedicated support. IF a host does not offers ANY support, then it likes Ford selling cars without 4 wheels. Useless.

Thanked by 2saqqa123 adly