Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 98
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• The performance is very terrible at node 039.

Is this node working well? Or other hardware issue? @VirMach

• pddpdd Member

@xuxubaobao said:

真你妈臭逼丢国人脸,操你妈的

NMSL

你也是丢人丢到外网来了,舔老外屁股舒服吗?
    NMSL。在民国时期,你绝对是汉奸。

Why don't you go back inside your walls? Your government doesn't want you out anyway! Stop humiliating yourself in front of the whole world, you'll only embarrass you and your country more.No wonder they discriminate against you, you are asking for it

• Cloudflare captcha, billing panel captcha, cloudflare captcha.

I should be paid for solving those captchas for greedy corporations!
    /s

Thanked by 3FrankZ edip taizi
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2022

@foitin said: In my language we call people like this “gold fish’s feces, also quite confusing for foreigners

Thank you for this wonderful tidbit of knowlege, I expect you are from Japan?
    I come to LET to improve my interaction with other cultures. :smile:

• plot twist MJJ are using virmach own VPS to attack the sites :o

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2022

@cgs3238 said: The performance is very terrible at node 039.

Yep, looks like ddos attack.

HOST:                                                     Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev

2. AS23959 45.149.159.1                            30.0%    10  4976. 2481.  26.3 4976. 1953.7
          3. AS???   218.100.7.164                           40.0%    10  5067. 2964.   0.9 5067. 2449.5
          4. AS???   218.100.6.173                           20.0%    10  5122. 3017.   1.4 5122. 2131.7
          5. AS15169 108.170.242.161                         20.0%    10  1342. 1147.   1.6 1730. 722.0
          6. AS15169 108.170.235.121                         40.0%    10  6748. 3653.   5.0 6748. 2902.1

Thanked by 2cgs3238 bdl
  • @saintwingy said:
    Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP 192.227.209.43

Invoice : #1341250

Whomever told you to write like that was fucking with you. Don't write like that.

• @TimboJones said: Whomever told you to write like that was fucking with you. Don't write like that.

Why do you say so?

• Any updates on Dallas?

• @TimboJones said: Whomever told you to write like that was fucking with you. Don't write like that.

Girls Love It When A Man Uses His Capitals :D

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Remember folks.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • There seems to have been a slight problem with our database, please try again later.

I noticed this when I tried to reboot from the SolusVM panel B)

• There seems to have been a slight problem with our database, please try again later.

• ticket#134123 Invoice#1397226 Could I get a refund?

Thanked by 1joechen
  • MayteMayte Member

There seems to have been a slight problem with our database, please try again later.

• 1> @ilovevirmachvps said:

@reisenpai said:
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CHINKS

@reisenpai said:

@lizhuzhu said:
    Individual speech does not represent the quality of the whole country, but your words expose your upbringing.

>

When those shitty individuals made up most of the country, nobody cares about the fraction of sensible people. I already made it clear, just stop.

Manner is for people of culture, not for the barbarians.

People of culture, from someone using racial slur? How ironic. :smiley:

With the eyes can not really see, with the brain can not really think. Why do you bother to argue with this kind of moron racist? Just leave him alone and let him live with his own pathetic paranoid world

• J0rmoJ0rmo Member
    edited April 2022

My Ryzen Special 384 in Japan is offline since 2022-04-07 03:34:56 (UTC+08:00)

I can not boot it from control panel

It is showing:

There seems to have been a slight problem with our database, please try again later.

Invoice #1396695

Thanks

• qwerttaaqwerttaa Member
    edited April 2022

@J0rmo said:

It is showing:

Invoice #1396695

Thanks

which node?
    my 384 is offline too, 039

• suffocating quiet

• @qwerttaa said:

@J0rmo said:

It is showing:

Invoice #1396695

Thanks

which node?

My 384 has been offline since 04-06 23:12(UTC) but it was my operation that went offline.
    So I don't think it's a node 039 issue...

• J0rmoJ0rmo Member

@qwerttaa said:

@J0rmo said:

It is showing:

Invoice #1396695

Thanks

which node?

the same node

• Mjj is MojoJoJo?

• @dedicados said:
    Mjj is MojoJoJo?

in Chinese, it means: some guys without dicks :D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach 我提一个bug,http://www.virmach.com的手机版(小米11)网页找不到login按钮,需要设置横屏才可以在右上角找到login,希望修改,谢谢!

• Does the heavy traffic stop turning on? No movement for so long? No time to be sure?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

The node was attacked in other ways and SolusVM eventually ran into deeper issues. I'm still trying to get it back online and once I do, we'll be migrating it to another node completely.

Just to give you guys a frame of reference.

Issues starting:
    1 to 5 million requests an hour

Issue escalating:
    9 million requests an hour (where I left off)

Last hour:
    20+ million requests an hour

• edited April 2022

@dedicados said:
    Mjj is MojoJoJo?

I don't think so

• bdlbdl Member

@VirMach said:
    The node was attacked in other ways and SolusVM eventually ran into deeper issues. I'm still trying to get it back online and once I do, we'll be migrating it to another node completely.

Has it only occurred recently after certain people/groups complained about delivery times on their preorders? :'(

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@bdl said: Has it only occurred recently after certain people/groups complained about delivery times on their preorders?

It did immediately follow the few hours I got flamed here. It's just funny to me that it would potentially be the solution for someone, to launch an attack all day because they're concerned they didn't receive their service on Tuesday (the attacks basically began near midnight on Tuesday.) Because all it's done is ensured they can't activate.

• If someone had not attacked VirMach, he could have started the activation much earlier... 😥

This discussion has been closed.