Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give OpenVZ 9 a try, based on RHEL 9 with the new 5.14 kernel. 0.5 USD for 3 months of VPS hosting - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Give OpenVZ 9 a try, based on RHEL 9 with the new 5.14 kernel. 0.5 USD for 3 months of VPS hosting

Comments

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

@hotsnow said:

@smarty24 said:
    Last question @ezeth when will I have again access to my servers I bought using the old client area (my.boomer.host)? The Virtualizor backend on vps.boomer.host is offline for a long time. Anything I even missed here?

also want to know this, can't reset root password and re-install os currently. :#

He's been ducking this for a while and throwing up one shit-show beta after the other in pretty much every offer, since day one.
    But it's necessary to note that unlike other providers here, these guys barely know what they're doing. Which is fine, you get what you pay for, right.
    What separates them from a Summer host right now, is that the service is still up and works sometimes. The whole company is an experiment and should not be used for anything, but testing and trolling. There should be a provider tag for this category of LowEnd, extra LowEnd, LowEnd experiment, slight Summerhost, IDK.

GL guys, just mentally note all offers from Boomer is an experiment, fuck what you heard.

• JaakJaak Member

I paid successfully with Alipay, but I saw that it was not paid on your sales website, so I canceled the order, but now the vps machine is gone, and the money has not been returned, can you give me a refund? My invoice number is #20222872. The order number for successful Alipay payment is 2022032322001373831412563159
    , please help me refund the money, thank you!

Thanked by 1Lake
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Maounique said:
    Bah, i missed it.

If you want it, I can give you mine. I accidentally paid twice though and now have the VPS and $0.5 on the account. I can transfer it if it's okay with the provider.

• I cannot log in to the control panel? What happened?

• @einverne said:
    I cannot log in to the control panel? What happened?

ask again within 8am - 10am, or on their discord.

• My machine suddenly dropped the line earlier, and now I can't connect through SSH. I can't solve it by trying to restart it through the panel. Can you help me? My order number is: #20222556

• @spiritlhl said:
    My machine suddenly dropped the line earlier, and now I can't connect through SSH. I can't solve it by trying to restart it through the panel. Can you help me? My order number is: #20222556

Try a reinstall?

• @jason5545 said:
    Try a reinstall?

I tried what you said, but it didn't work.

• I tried everything I could, except delete the server, still can't use ssh to connect to my server. I can't find any ticket. I can only ask you to help me solve the problem here. @ezeth

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@spiritlhl said:
    I tried everything I could, except delete the server, still can't use ssh to connect to my server. I can't find any ticket. I can only ask you to help me solve the problem here. @ezeth

What's your hostname/IP?

Thanked by 1miau
  • @ezeth said:

What's your hostname/IP?

972.boomer.host

edited March 2022

@spiritlhl said:

@ezeth said:

What's your hostname/IP?

972.boomer.host

It looks like it was suspended due to high IO usage. 3600s average IO read was 200 MB/s but anti abuse software only shows last 900s

In total there's two VMs suspended. This one, and some other one that exceeded bandwidth cap

• spiritlhlspiritlhl Member
    edited March 2022

@ezeth said:
    It looks like it was suspended due to high IO usage. 3600s average IO read was 200 MB/s

Can you help reset it? It should be the high occupancy caused by the panel I installed, and I will not install that panel on it again.

@spiritlhl said:

@ezeth said:
    It looks like it was suspended due to high IO usage. 3600s average IO read was 200 MB/s

Can you help reset it? It should be the high occupancy caused by the panel I installed, and I will not install that panel on it again.

Done please reinstall it

• @ezeth said:
    Done please reinstall it

It worked! Thanks for your help!

• Out :(

• RecDRecD Member

Is it down or just me?
    https://experimental.boomer.host:4083/

or has the panel access link changed?

• RecDRecD Member

Error!: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/emps/var/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

• @RecD said:
    Is it down or just me?

or has the panel access link changed?

He finally deadpooled.

Thanked by 1typicalGtaTG
  • RecDRecD Member

It's back online now

• ToongToong Member

Hello, the OVZ9 server I purchased cannot be used. Now reinstalling the system does not work. I cannot operate it. What happened? it's 1097.boomer.host@ezeth

• ToongToong Member

@Toong said:
    Hello, the OVZ9 server I purchased cannot be used. Now reinstalling the system does not work. I cannot operate it. What happened? it's 1097.boomer.host @ezeth

• RecDRecD Member

Oh man, the CPU is too weak, can you merge experiment Boomers into a larger one (at least with multi cores) if I ask nicely?

• SakuraCatSakuraCat Member
    edited April 2022

it shows "Not renewable - will be replaced with KVM different solution" now. Will you change them into KVM?

• Could not retrieve server details,Are you planning to upgrade this vps?

• seems the panel offline also

• NekkiNekki Veteran

DRAMA TIME LADS!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • The server has been offline for almost a day, are you in the same situation?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@TonyLeung said:
    The server has been offline for almost a day, are you in the same situation?

What situation?

• edited April 2022

@不分类 said: I can't connect my vps, can't reload,
    please help me reinstall debian10

Invoice # 20222038