Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Give OpenVZ 9 a try, based on RHEL 9 with the new 5.14 kernel. 0.5 USD for 3 months of VPS hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Give OpenVZ 9 a try, based on RHEL 9 with the new 5.14 kernel. 0.5 USD for 3 months of VPS hosting

2456710

Comments

  • BHSBHS Member

    @ezeth said:

    No but I could lower price to 0.5 USD per VPS, lowest amount stripe will allow. I just want to give you guys the choice to try the brand new OpenVZ 9 :)

    No Paypal or Crypto?

  • Order # 263659637 VPS Unable to start

  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

    @BHS said:

    @ezeth said:

    No but I could lower price to 0.5 USD per VPS, lowest amount stripe will allow. I just want to give you guys the choice to try the brand new OpenVZ 9 :)

    No Paypal or Crypto?

    No. I use Stripe to force 3d secure to avoid fraud or abuse.

    Thanked by 1jmaxwell
  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 21

    @moshangfeng said:
    Order # 263659637 VPS Unable to start

    Oh. It seems virtualizor suspended all VMs due to the high load average bug. Sorry guys, fixed and unsuspending now.

    @hotsnow said:
    [email protected]:~# uptime
    11:09:59 up 1 min, 1 user, load average: 3255703147.11, 1063783979.52, 375760630.32
    [email protected]:~# uptime
    11:11:28 up 2 min, 1 user, load average: 4063631426.71, 1904444727.05, 737855247.45
    [email protected]:~# uptime
    11:11:32 up 3 min, 1 user, load average: 4082156369.37, 1944131136.89, 756960829.74

    :o :o :o

    Bad Virtualizor :angry:

    It should not take more than 10 minutes

    Fixed

  • ehabehab Member
    edited March 21

    hey @ezeth , what about 4GB RAM testing :)

    i still didn't fill my card yet.

  • titustitus Member

    This offer is recurring? -or it's only a 3 month beta?
    After that the VM's will be deleted / pricing will be changed?
    There is a chance for a Debian OS template?

    PS: I understood it's not ready for production (beta).

  • @titus said:
    This offer is recurring? -or it's only a 3 month beta?
    After that the VM's will be deleted / pricing will be changed?
    There is a chance for a Debian OS template?

    PS: I understood it's not ready for production (beta).

    Probably beta, I guess the ipv4 it self cost more than the 0.17$ per month :D

    Thanked by 1titus
  • Looks like a great deal, I bought it

  • Kill it with fire.

  • Nice price, only 3 months or for a longer time?

  • hotsnowhotsnow Member
    edited March 22

    @ezeth said:
    Special promo guys. The next few orders get 768 MB ram.. and 384 MB swap. Would you believe it? Swap :D

    @ezeth I also want 768 MB ram and 384 MB swap :p

  • If you have access to very cheap IPV4's, you're probably not putting them to proper use to make money while you can.

  • hotsnowhotsnow Member
    edited March 22

    @ezeth seems no Alipay anymore now?

  • hchenhchen Member

    Paypal payment is not supported ?

  • Got one.

  • hotsnowhotsnow Member

    @ezeth ordered one on the first stage, I also want 768 MB ram and 384 MB swap, may I ask if I can apply for it? thanks :D

  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 22

    @ehab said:
    hey @ezeth , what about 4GB RAM testing :)

    i still didn't fill my card yet.

    Are you ready? I can make a quick change to make new VMs have 4 GB ram for those who are lucky enough to grab one :D

  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

    I would estimate it's around 25 minutes left until it's out of stock based on current order volume

    Thanked by 1sing
  • no automatic activation
    invoices #20222707

  • hotsnowhotsnow Member

    @ezeth said:

    @ehab said:
    hey @ezeth , what about 4GB RAM testing :)

    i still didn't fill my card yet.

    Are you ready? I can make a quick change to make new VMs have 4 GB ram for those who are lucky enough to grab one :D

    when?

  • RecDRecD Member

    @ezeth said:

    @ehab said:
    hey @ezeth , what about 4GB RAM testing :)

    i still didn't fill my card yet.

    Are you ready? I can make a quick change to make new VMs have 4 GB ram for those who are lucky enough to grab one :D

    anyone get?

  • service id:1033 vps id:102 cannot boot :(

  • I'm late. I'm out of stock

  • inannainanna Member

    Can we pay by Alipay? Didn't find any option there.

  • Dear boss,
    I have paid for Invoice #20222619, but it still show "Unpaid"
    Could you please help me check it?

  • 7cloud7cloud Member

    How cloud reinstall the os. When I upgrade and reboot, the machine can not boot again.
    What's the problem?

  • ACEACE Member

    OUT
    OF STOCK

  • @wagumaxida said:
    Dear boss,
    I have paid for Invoice #20222619, but it still show "Unpaid"
    Could you please help me check it?

    I have paid twice, but still show "Unpaid"

  • 7cloud7cloud Member

    Who can tell me how could reinstall their service. The machine is offline after reboot.

  • yvhkyvhk Member

    No problem with mine

Sign In or Register to comment.