Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEDICATED SERVERS STARTING AT $27.97/MONTH ★ FIRST 10 BUYERS ONLY ★ IPMI ★ DOUBLE RAM ★ DOUBLE BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DEDICATED SERVERS STARTING AT $27.97/MONTH ★ FIRST 10 BUYERS ONLY ★ IPMI ★ DOUBLE RAM ★ DOUBLE BW

BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

Reprise Hosting (AS62838) is a provider of best value hosting services. We provide straightforward honest service: robust hardware, a strong network and proven uptime/reliability. In our nearly 10 years of business, we have never increased the rates that our customers pay. We are pleased to announce a new round of deeply discounted dedicated servers for LowEndTalk users!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tests, Performance, Reviews

Our BGP mix of NTT, Zayo, Telia, Hurricane Electric and direct peering over the Seattle Internet Exchange with Microsoft, Google, Amazon, IBM Cloud, Netflix, Akamai, Charter, T-Mobile, Telus, OVH, CloudFlare, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Internap, Valve, Twitch, SK Broadband, SpaceX Starlink, Telekom Indonesia and many others enables us to offer dedicated servers with low ping times across the Pacific and the Atlantic:

Global ping test results provided by NTT and HE looking glass servers. These are optimal ping times. The routing and peering of your local ISP will determine your latency.

» Test IP for Ping / Traceroute:

» Speed Test:
http://test.reprisehosting.com/1000MB.test

[root@reprise ~]# speedtest -s 14232

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Ziply Fiber - Seattle, WA (id = 14232)
        ISP: Reprise Hosting
    Latency:     4.47 ms   (0.13 ms jitter)
   Download:   934.99 Mbps (data used: 803.6 MB)
     Upload:   941.15 Mbps (data used: 751.4 MB)
Packet Loss:     0.0%
 Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/90960d6f-7b32-4f7a-848b-6b28b6c0197a
[root@reprise ~]#

» Historical Uptime Stats (2013 to present):
https://siteuptime.com/prem_statistics.php?Id=8419&&UserId=999b921bf9047ad5e4cb319638b9179c&typemonitor=standart

» Public Reviews:
- HostSearch Reviews
- WHTop Reviews
- WHT Review #1
- WHT Review #2
- WHT Review #3
- WHT Review #4
- WHT Review #5
- WHT Review #6
- WHT Review #7
- WHT Review #8
- VPSBoard Recommendation
- LowEndTalk Review
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #1
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #2
- LowEndTalk Recommendation
- LowEndTalk Recommendations
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #2
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #3

Active Promotions
» Use the promo code LETFOREVER30 to receive a 30% permanent discount. Code expires after first 10 uses.

» Become a Reprise Reseller. Maintain three or more active dedicated servers on your account and receive a unique promo code to receive a 20% recurring discount on all future orders. Receive a 25% discount for 10 or more active dedicated servers.

» Know someone interested in our servers? Sign up as a Reprise Hosting affiliate and earn a **10% recurring commission for as long as your referrals remain a customer!**

RepriseZDED Special
» Intel Xeon L5640 Six Core CPU with hyperthreading (12 threads)
» 8GB Free upgrade to 16GB DDR3 RAM with LETFOREVER30 promo code.
» 1TB HDD. Free swap to 120GB SSD upon request.
» IPMI included free of charge (remote reboot, console, OS reloads, etc).
» 10TB bandwidth Free upgrade to 20TB premium bandwidth with LETFOREVER30 promo code.
» 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port. Free upgrade to 1Gbps port with LETFOREVER30 promo code.
» 2 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $39.95 $27.97 per month with LETFOREVER30 code.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now<<

RepriseZZDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon L5640 Six Core CPU with hyperthreading (12 cores, 24 threads)
» 16GB Free upgrade to 32GB DDR3 RAM with LETFOREVER30 promo code.
» 1TB HDD. Free swap to 240GB SSD upon request.
» 10TB bandwidth Free upgrade to 20TB premium bandwidth with LETFOREVER30 promo code.
» 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port. Free upgrade to 1Gbps port with LETFOREVER30 promo code.
» 4 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $49.95 $34.97 per month with LETFOREVER30 code.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now <<

RepriseEEDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650L Eight Core CPU with hyperthreading (16 cores, 32 threads)

Only $54.95 $38.47 per month with LETFOREVER30 code.

RepriseGGDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650Lv2 Ten Core CPU with hyperthreading (20 cores, 40 threads)

Only $59.95 $41.97 per month with LETFOREVER30 code.

Optional Add-Ons
» Extra IPs: +$1.50 per IP per month
» Extra RAM: +$3.50 per 8GB per month
» Extra 1TB HDD: +$5.95 per month
» Extra 240GB SSD: +$5.95 per month
» Need a quote for a custom hardware config? Price match against a competitor? Open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ and we'll reply the same business day.

SLAs and Guarantees
» 99.95% network uptime
» 100% power uptime
» 100% cooling uptime
» Same day server setup for orders submitted before 6PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

Frequently Asked Questions:
I applied the promo code, but my bandwidth and port speed didn't change. Will I receive the free upgrades?
Yes, you will still receive all of the free upgrades! We use WHMCS as our billing control panel and it has some limitations on what a single promo code can do, but rest assured that if you use the promo code you will receive all of the free upgrades listed above.

Can I customize my system to include more disk space/memory/bandwidth?
Yes! We can add more memory, secondary hard drives, RAID or increase your bandwidth allotment. Upgrade options are listed on our website or you may open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ for a custom quote.

Do you price match?
Yes! We do price match comparable servers offered by our competitors. Please open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ to get a price match quote.

Where is your datacenter?
Our equipment is located in the Westin Building Exchange of Seattle, WA, USA. The WBE is one of the largest telecommunications hubs in the world.

Test IP?

Thanked by 1meekzyr

Comments

• Same old same old post. Used a text comparison tool and it showed completely identical. Whats the point? :D

Last offer was posted March 16, 2022
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/177965/dedicated-servers-starting-at-27-97-month-first-10-buyers-only-ipmi-double-ram-double-bw#latest

Which isnt 10 days after or are we counting the day it was posted as well?

According to rules.

You are allowed post an offer every 10 days (posts in the "offers" category and the "shared hosting offers" category are on separate timers)

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

@kennsann

Same old same old post. Used a text comparison tool and it showed completely identical. Whats the point?

What's the point? Surely you can figure out that one ;) The point is to sell very competitively priced servers. The same point as any other offer post here. We had a great reception with our last post. We maxed out the coupon code with 10 buyers -- so we decided to renew it for another round. My sincere apologies if that has offended you.

Last offer was posted March 16, 2022. Which isnt 10 days after or are we counting the day it was posted as well?

The last offer was posted on March 15th @ 5PM Pacific -- which means I've accidentally posted this offer 23 hours early.

Mods: If necessary, please kindly remove this post. I'll be sure to wait another 22 hours for the full 10 day period to elapse. However, as a host who has posted competitive offers here for nearly 10 years, I would hope you'll recognize this as an honest mistake.

• I guess I just like seeing fresh offers, and think just bumping old ones would be better. Anyway. Good luck with the sale.

• @BrianHarrison said:
    » 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650Lv2 Ten Core CPU with hyperthreading (20 cores, 40 threads)

This is false. The 2650Lv2 has 1 thread per core, so it's 20 core, 20 threads.

• Salomon123Salomon123 Member
    edited March 2022

@mosquitoguy said:

@BrianHarrison said:

This is false. The 2650Lv2 has 1 thread per core, so it's 20 core, 20 threads.

Wait what? That means Intel’s website wrong too

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/75270/intel-xeon-processor-e52650l-v2-25m-cache-1-70-ghz/specifications.html

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Lol it is 20 cores 40 threads

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Hey @BrianHarrison!

Did you catch that your previous offer was featured on Low End Box?

Any chance that some of these servers have ECC RAM? :)

Best wishes!

Tom 🍰

• @kennsann said: Same old same old post. Used a text comparison tool and it showed completely identical. Whats the point?

This is exactly how offers are made in WHT. Same threads over and over being posted in fixed intervals to get more visibility. The title and formatting of the post screams of WHT to me personally.

It is also the envisioned future of LET. They said that $16/mth was fair since providers can post 1 offer/10 days which means 3 advertising opportunities a month. It's fair game to post the same offer repeatedly.

Will users bother to keep checking the exact same offer threads over and over again? Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell.

• @NoComment said:

@kennsann said: Same old same old post. Used a text comparison tool and it showed completely identical. Whats the point?

This is exactly how offers are made in WHT. Same threads over and over being posted in fixed intervals to get more visibility. The title and formatting of the post screams of WHT to me personally.

It is also the envisioned future of LET. They said that $16/mth was fair since providers can post 1 offer/10 days which means 3 advertising opportunities a month. It's fair game to post the same offer repeatedly.

Will users bother to keep checking the exact same offer threads over and over again? Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell.

I honestly do check all the offers made here on LET. And it frustrates me to see an offer again and again. Why I posted. Probably LET is going that route and likely I would stop looking here. LES is looking like a better alternative at this point (I hope biloh doesnt censor this post).

• iNanjaiNanja Member
    edited March 2022

That's weird, I don't always need big servers like this. However, when I do, I am sad because I missed out on good deals like this. I am glad that OP puts deals like this, it is helpful to me when he post them over and over again.

• Yes it's wrong because I have the machine.

Architecture: x86_64
    CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit
    Byte Order: Little Endian
    Address sizes: 46 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
    CPU(s): 20
    On-line CPU(s) list: 0-19
    Thread(s) per core: 1
    Core(s) per socket: 10
    Socket(s): 2
    NUMA node(s): 2
    Vendor ID: GenuineIntel
    CPU family: 6
    Model: 62
    Model name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650L v2 @ 1.70GHz
    Stepping: 4
    CPU MHz: 1353.757
    CPU max MHz: 1700.0000
    CPU min MHz: 1200.0000

• @BrianHarrison
    Giving you a provider tag and letting a bugger like you to sell again is a shame on LET. Shows what a shit show this forum has become.

Thanked by 1fluffernutter

@mosquitoguy said:

Yes it's wrong because I have the machine.

The Intel website is not wrong, but hyperthreading must be enabled on the BIOS. I'm not sure if you have this server with us or with another provider, but if you have the server with us, then feel free to open up a support ticket and we'll get that enabled for you promptly.

edited March 2022

@mehargags said:
    @BrianHarrison
    Giving you a provider tag and letting a bugger like you to sell again is a shame on LET. Shows what a shit show this forum has become.

My sincere apologies you feel that way. You must be very frustrated to see a forum that you've been using for a long time go in a direction that you don't like. However, you're directing your anger at the wrong place. We've been posting offers here for nearly 10 years (longer than you've been a member here) and we follow the rules. If you want something to change, then you should be talking to the admins about changing the rules. We're happy to abide by whatever requirements are set forth.

@kennsann said:
    I honestly do check all the offers made here on LET. And it frustrates me to see an offer again and again. Why I posted. Probably LET is going that route and likely I would stop looking here. LES is looking like a better alternative at this point (I hope biloh doesnt censor this post).

As @iNanja pointed out, not everyone checks LET every day so a re-post can be helpful. Additionally, we don't offer this special all the time. For this special, we've offered it for precisely 3 weeks out of the last 6 months. So yes, it's a re-post, but it's rarely been available.

@NoComment @kennsann @mehargags

Ultimately, all I can suggest is that you advocate the admins to change the rules. Personally, I would love it if thread bumping strategies were banned. Seeing an offer post from January still floating around the top in March doesn't seem like a good thing to me.

However, I'd also suggest that if you want to see a wider variety of offers on LET, that you minimize the hostility directed towards hosts who venture in here to make a competitive offer. In my conversations with other hosts, the general level of hostility at LET is a big reason that they stay away from these forums. With less hostility, you'll see more offers and better offers in here.

• @BrianHarrison said: However, you're directing your anger at the wrong place. We've been posting offers here for nearly 10 years (longer than you've been a member here) and we follow the rules.

Given the amount of anger I'm wondering if he's confusing you with HotLineServers or one of the other dealpools.

• @mosquitoguy said:

Yes it's wrong because I have the machine.

I also have this server. Open ticket and kindly ask for enabling HT :)

• @TeYroX said:

I didn't even realize HT can be disabled (why?). Anyway, this CPU is too slow for me so no need. I don't need 40 turtles doing work. :D

• @mosquitoguy said:

@TeYroX said:

I didn't even realize HT can be disabled (why?). Anyway, this CPU is too slow for me so no need. I don't need 40 turtles doing work. :D

For security (2 HT cores share cache and many other components) or performance (improve single core perf).

Thanked by 1skorous

@Not_Oles said:
    Hey @BrianHarrison!

Did you catch that your previous offer was featured on Low End Box?

Any chance that some of these servers have ECC RAM? :)

Best wishes!

Tom 🍰

@Not_Oles Thank you for the sharing the ad on LEB, it is much appreciated! And to answer your question: yep, all of our servers do come with ECC registered memory!

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @kennsann said: Which isnt 10 days after or are we counting the day it was posted as well?

I think this should be 10 business days.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@BrianHarrison said: yep, all of our servers do come with ECC registered memory!

Oh! Wow! That's great! May I please suggest adding ECC registered to your ad text? :) Lat's get you even more sales! I thought it was pretty good that we exhausted your coupons! :)

@TeYroX said:

Feel free to PM me your ticket number and I'll make sure it gets taken care of ASAP. Thanks!

• @BrianHarrison said:

@TeYroX said:

Feel free to PM me your ticket number and I'll make sure it gets taken care of ASAP. Thanks!

Thanks sir but everything is good :) Already contacted with support few days ago and it was solved fast :)

• Ordered one server opened ticket for HT to be enabled if its not
    what is expected wait time for server to be online?

@TeYroX said:

Thanks sir but everything is good :) Already contacted with support few days ago and it was solved fast :)

I'm glad to hear it -- enjoy the server!

Thanked by 1TeYroX

@reb0rn said:
    Ordered one server opened ticket for HT to be enabled if its not
    what is expected wait time for server to be online?

Thank you for your order! To answer your question we guarantee all dedicated server setups within 24 hours, but in your case it looks like it was delivered within 6.5 hours.

Thanked by 1reb0rn
  • ralfralf Member
    edited May 2022

(deleted, i replied before reading the rest of the thread... didn't know you could disable HT)