Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give OpenVZ 9 a try, based on RHEL 9 with the new 5.14 kernel. 0.5 USD for 3 months of VPS hosting - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Give OpenVZ 9 a try, based on RHEL 9 with the new 5.14 kernel. 0.5 USD for 3 months of VPS hosting

Comments

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

@tomle
    That's required for the domain .SE, though in this instance it's unrelated. I don't think hostbill let's you specify what registrations fields for specific products

Thanked by 1Lake
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

@ezeth said:
    @tomle
    That's required for the domain .SE, though in this instance it's unrelated. I don't think hostbill let's you specify what registrations fields for specific products

Ok so are you ok with me just putting some random number in there? Or maybe this is not for me, it seems you have enough beta testers already?

edited March 2022

@samuelx said:
    When will it be replenished, I want to buy one

I added some more. This is the last time it will be restocked :D I hope you are enjoying your VPS so far. I know the control panel can be a bit slow, but that's just how virtualizor is built.

Please let me know if you find any more bugs other than the load average bug

Thanked by 1titus
    edited March 2022

Oh and guys. Please make sure the card holder information matches your client area contact details. I'll be comparing the two later today and suspend those who have used fraudulent details.

You can update your details at any time via the client area

• titustitus Member

@ezeth

My previously ordered - which is not part of this offer - not OVZ9 based VPS 'name' has been changed on the control panel's dashboard from 'Cheap' to "Cheap Experimental 5.14 kernel / OpenVZ 9". I can worry about this (or it's just a bug / the name not matter)?

@titus said:
    @ezeth

My previously ordered - which is not part of this offer - not OVZ9 based VPS 'name' has been changed on the control panel's dashboard from 'Cheap' to "Cheap Experimental 5.14 kernel / OpenVZ 9". I can worry about this (or it's just a bug / the name not matter)?

It doesn't matter. I was thinking of using this product first, but then changed my mind after I already renamed it

Thanked by 1titus
  • @ezeth said: You can enable tun/tap in virtualizor panel

it's under settings > vps configurations

can't find

@yiqingdi said:

@ezeth said: You can enable tun/tap in virtualizor panel

can't find

https://experimental.boomer.host:4083/index.php?#act=listvs&;

same password as root password

• @smarty24 said:
    Last question @ezeth when will I have again access to my servers I bought using the old client area (my.boomer.host)? The Virtualizor backend on vps.boomer.host is offline for a long time. Anything I even missed here?

also want to know this, can't reset root password and re-install os currently. :#

Thanked by 2smarty24 SinV
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@ezeth Is it recurring or for the first 3 months only?

I bought one for the lulz anyway. :smiley:

• Hello, I purchased a vps and I have paid for it, why can't I see my vps start. Order #367388932

• @ezeth

Hello, I purchased a vps and I have paid for it, why can't I see my vps start. Order #367388932

Invoice # 20222840

• @ezeth said:

@yiqingdi said:

can't find

The login name is the user name and the password is the root password. Why do I still prompt the wrong account password when I log in?

• @hgwohe said:

@ezeth said:

@yiqingdi said:

can't find

The login name is the user name and the password is the root password. Why do I still prompt the wrong account password when I log in?

Try username with your email.

• Excuse me, can I renew this? Or you can only try to use it for three months. If you don't reply to this message, you can only use it for three months by default.

edited March 2022

@guagua_ya66 said:
    Excuse me, can I renew this? Or you can only try to use it for three months. If you don't reply to this message, you can only use it for three months by default.

It's meant as a 3 month test. If everything goes well it can be renewed. It's not yet decided.

I enabled caching in the panel again so now it should be faster

Now it's totally out of stock, and won't be restocked. In fact, all our services are out of stock. I've redirected the page and linked to our upstream provider

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Bah, i missed it.

• crivercriver Member
    edited March 2022

@hgwohe said:

@ezeth said:

@yiqingdi said:

can't find

the same problem and i cant reset my password in virtualizor panel due to receive nothing in my email.

@criver said:

@hgwohe said:

@ezeth said:

@yiqingdi said:

can't find

the same problem and i cant reset my password in virtualizor panel due to receive nothing in my email.

Added login details field in client area

Thanked by 1smarty24
  • @hotsnow said:

@smarty24 said:
    Last question @ezeth when will I have again access to my servers I bought using the old client area (my.boomer.host)? The Virtualizor backend on vps.boomer.host is offline for a long time. Anything I even missed here?

also want to know this, can't reset root password and re-install os currently. :#

@ezeth once again - please tell us what how you will handle this issue?

• @ezeth said:

@criver said:

@hgwohe said:

@ezeth said:

@yiqingdi said:

can't find

thanks,i check the panel in the my2host, and find "login detail" in the "more" button added newly and login the vt panel successfully.

• I paid this but got an unpaid status, and now I can't log in my account. My invoice number is 20222910, could you help check it please?

@Bangumi said:
    I paid this but got an unpaid status, and now I can't log in my account. My invoice number is 20222910, could you help check it please?

I refunded you. Invoice does not exist on billing panel

Thanked by 1Bangumi
  • I encountered something weird, if I let the system reboot, have the chance that the system will never boot back up again, the only choice is to reinstall and never reboot, a bug on OpenVZ 9 maybe?
    My system is pretty much barebone, only testing with OpenVPN and a single Nginx server.
    @ezeth

edited March 2022

@jason5545 said:
    I encountered something weird, if I let the system reboot, have the chance that the system will never boot back up again, the only choice is to reinstall and never reboot, a bug on OpenVZ 9 maybe?
    My system is pretty much barebone, only testing with OpenVPN and a single Nginx server.
    @ezeth

I don't know about that but rebooting via control panel works fine (it just takes time). Maybe it forgets network configuration

• jason5545jason5545 Member
    edited March 2022

@ezeth said:

@jason5545 said:
    I encountered something weird, if I let the system reboot, have the chance that the system will never boot back up again, the only choice is to reinstall and never reboot, a bug on OpenVZ 9 maybe?
    @ezeth

Maybe it forgets network configuration

Yeah, maybe network configuration related, because after I reboot I got the error "No route to host." But everything is fine without a reboot, I guess I will just leave it.

• @ezeth said:

@criver said:

@hgwohe said:

@ezeth said:

@yiqingdi said:

can't find

Thank you. I've found it

• Charging for experimental product? Could have just given a free trial for a month in limited quantities.

edited March 2022

@malignify said:
    Charging for experimental product? Could have just given a free trial for a month in limited quantities.

Ok

Thanked by 1ElonBezos