Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dal, TX Limited Special! CloudLinux, MailChannels, DDoS Protection, Backups, Great Network @ $50/2YR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dal, TX Limited Special! CloudLinux, MailChannels, DDoS Protection, Backups, Great Network @ $50/2YR

MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
edited March 2022 in Shared Hosting Offers

IncogNET LLC is a small, employee owned business that strives to normalize privacy in an industry that overwhelmingly lacks it while supporting freedom of speech, donating resources to pro-privacy projects and maintaining quality services.

While we're normally not a 'lowend' provider, we do occasionally offer some solid deals for the community here. What we're offering today is very limited, this coupon will only work for 10 orders.

The deal: TWO YEARS of the below hosting plan (Normally $120) for just $50. This coupon is limited to 10 successful orders.

Resource allocations:

Disk Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 10TB/mo
Host 10 domains
10 email addresses
10 sub-domains
10 MySQL Database
10 FTP Accounts
Max CPU: 150% (1.5 core)
Mem Limit: 1024Mb (1GB)
IO throughput: 150Mb/s
IOPS: 3072
EP (Entry Processes): 125
NPROC Limit: 150

Plan includes:

CloudLinuxOS Pro w/ CageFS 
Non-Oversold Resources (Use what is yours!)
DDoS Protected Hosting (Stay Uncensored!)
Protected, Redundant Nameservers (Stay Online!)
Mail delivery via MailBaby/MailChannels (Inbox delivery)
PGP Encrypted Webmail Option (Use email securely!)
Fast NVMe or SSD Storage (Great For Wordpress!)
Daily Offsite Automatic Backups (Peace Of Mind!)
Restore Your Own Backups (Eliminate "woops"!)
Apache+Nginx Webserver Stack (It's fast!)
PHP Caching by Mod_Lsapi (learn more)
Free Lets Encrypt SSLs (Automatically renews, easy to use!)
NodeJS, Python and PHP Selector (Choose what you need!)
Automated Script Installer (Instantly install over 300 scripts!)
Free Speech Supported 
Basic Helpdesk Support (We'll help you keep the lights on!)

Get the above specs for two years, just $50!

Why choose IncogNET?
- We genuinely care about and promote end user privacy and support freedom of speech.
- No personal details required when ordering. All we ask for you when you order is an email address for us to send you invoices. We never spam or send marketing emails to our customers, that's annoying.
- Employee owned business where those involved are motivated in seeing it succeed.
- We donate resources to projects like Tor, I2P, and Yggdrasil while also sponsoring several high traffic privacy websites like IncogTUBE (YouTube Proxy) and IncogSNOO (Reddit frontend).
- We're actively researching and developing new privacy products and ways to better our service.
- More!

Frequently Asked Questions: ( More )

• Refunds? - First 48 hours only, and not for crypto. Sorry.
  • Can I host adult content? - Legal adult content is fine.
  • What crypto do you accept? - BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, ETH, LTC, OXEN, THETA/TFUEL, XMR. We prefer BTC, XMR, and LTC but we'll take whatever of the above is convenient for you.
  • Can I do ____ or use a server for ____? - Review our Terms: https://incognet.io/legalstuff We have zero tolerance on network abuse or spam. Just because we respect your privacy doesn't mean we let you do whatever you want.
  • Do you really support free speech? - Yes, of course. Feel free to read more here: https://incognet.io/free-speech-webhosting

About IncogNET LLC

• Business Legal Name: IncogNET LLC (docs)
  • Registration Date: 04/21/2021
  • Business Address: 30 N. Gould Street, STE 4000, Sheridan, WY 82801
  • Business Phone: 1-307-201-2591 (Telegram only, Signal soon)
  • Business Email: company[AT]incognet[dot]io

Thanked by 1Harambe

Comments

1. will that be recurring $50 for next two years?
    2. I still could not find the coupon? It's showing $120 in cart.

thanks.
    racknerd offers vps review

• @JasonM said:

Someone forgot to put the coupon in here. From the other thread:

@MannDude said:
    Since this thread hasn't sunk:

Get 2 years of our CloudLinux Standard plan in Dallas, Texas for just $50!

(That's a $70 saving! Only available in Dallas, Texas)

USE COUPON CODE: CLSTANDAL502YR

https://incognet.io/cloudlinux-shared

I'll post a proper offer shortly with the same specs. Coupon code is limited to 10 total orders, so this may not last long.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@JasonM said:
    1. will that be recurring $50 for next two years?

thanks.
    racknerd offers vps review

Dang, too late to edit.

The coupon is CLSTANDAL502YR

And yes, it's recurring. :)

• Been using them on NL for shared, no issues at all for over 6 months. Just renewed my 6 months once again!

Just waiting to see when they release their VPN - would like to use it!

Any ETAs? @MannDude

@jahrinc said:
    Been using them on NL for shared, no issues at all for over 6 months. Just renewed my 6 months once again!

Just waiting to see when they release their VPN - would like to use it!

Any ETAs? @MannDude

Thanks for your business, we appreciate it!

Regarding the VPN, it's really hard to say. Ideally we'd already be offering it, but to offer it the way that we want to offer it so that the service is scalable requires a lot of resources that we simply don't have available to us right now.

We're small and self funded, and also have a few other projects we're exploring right now. For example, we're working on a small anycast network for testing some ideas, no guarantee that any sort of DNS (https://incogdns.com) or CDN (https://incogcdn.com) service will actually become a reality. But it's something we're exploring more of.

• $50 USD for two years of a 10GB shared hosting plan and 128MB of RAM VPSes? Pretty sure you can get better value with RackNerd, honestly.

• ErisaErisa Member

@mleinen said:
    $50 USD for two years of a 10GB shared hosting plan and 128MB of RAM VPSes? Pretty sure you can get better value with RackNerd, honestly.

Then go use that provider instead of commenting here?

I don't believe Incognet is trying to directly compete with RN anyway. Everything under the "Why choose IncogNET?" header on this thread should answer for the differences.

If you don't want the benefits offered by Icnognet, great. But others might.

Thanked by 1JeDaYoshi
  • mleinenmleinen Member
    edited April 2022

@Erisa said: I don't believe Incognet is trying to directly compete with RN anyway. Everything under the "Why choose IncogNET?" header on this thread should answer for the differences.

There's no privacy bonus to using this provider, it's all marketing bullshit.

@Erisa said: If you don't want the benefits offered by Icnognet, great. But others might.

You wouldn't last long if you had to go outside and touch grass. You're probably part of the BuyVM gang, now, are you going to post about your "pink pilling"?

• ErisaErisa Member

@mleinen said: There's no privacy bonus to using this provider, it's all marketing bullshit.

Then don't use it.

@mleinen said: You wouldn't last long if you had to go outside and touch grass.

I don't even use Icnognet nor have I felt inclined to, so, sure.

• Reminds me, how is your matrix homeserver going, @Erisa? I heard about it from someone, they said it was top notch stuff.

• Test pointless bump.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited April 2022

@skorous said:
    Test pointless bump.

Thread Sink Status: Not Sunk ✔️

Thanked by 2skorous FrankZ
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

BUMPO

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • IncogNet for all.
    Pointless bump.

Thanked by 2MannDude FrankZ
    edited April 2022

@mleinen said: There's no privacy bonus to using this provider, it's all marketing bullshit.

Here's some of the ways we protect the privacy of our users:

• All you need to register and order is an email address from any provider or relay, no PII required or asked for.
    • Your VPS hostnames are randomly generated and we don't ask you to set your own.
    • We require you to login to your VPS control panel and add SSH keys or update your root password manually. We don't ask you to submit one during registration and we don't mail you one, either.
    • We have a "Sensitive Data" form for ticket submission, where data entered in this field is deleted and removed from all view after the ticket closes.
    • We allow crypto payments (both through CoinPayments for convenience or direct for additional privacy) as well as other methods per request.
    • We have people we communicate with via PGP encrypted mail. Try asking your server provider if they'll do this for you.
    • We sponsor a handful of pro-privacy projects and have or do contribute resources, including money, to others.
    • We allow orders from VPNs and Tor Exits.
    • We mirror our website to the Tor, I2P and Yggdrasil networks for additional privacy.
    • We offer anonymous domain registrations with rates lower than that of competing services
    • More

NOTE: We do have a TOS / AUP that we enforce and block orders from countries we're not allowed to do business with to satisfy all legal requirements.

Thanked by 3Harambe skorous FrankZ
  • host4nerdhost4nerd Member, Patron Provider, LIR

BUMP :wink:

• I have come to look on your garden, sir.

Thanked by 2MannDude angstrom
  • Free double bandwidth available?

edited April 2022

@dahartigan said:
    I have come to look on your garden, sir.

Good song.

@Ahfaiahkid said:
    Free double bandwidth available?

Only if you respond with "INCOGNET GANG #1 PRIVACY HOST".

Thanked by 2dahartigan FrankZ
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@MannDude Any chance you wanna advertise in the HR3? It's free. And it can lead to a free Provider tag. Plus experience suggests you will make some sales from it. So, yeah, you have my personal invitation! Thanks and best wishes! Tom

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

INCOGNET GANG #1 PRIVACY HOST

/j

• WSWDWSWD Member, Host Rep

INCOGNET GANG #1 PRIVACY HOST

Double bandwidth please.