Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could you advise super cheap shared hosting plans from reputable companies?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Could you advise super cheap shared hosting plans from reputable companies?

verovero Member, Host Rep

Looking for cheap shared hosting plans (less than 1€/mo, EU location) from reputable companies. I mean businesses, which have been around for decade or somewhere closer to that term. Disk space may be less than 1GB and possibility to host at least two websites would be welcomed. One website is ok too.

Thanks.

Comments

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited February 2022

Get Racknerd's France or Germany location (they are not here for a decade but stable and reliable for 2.5 yrs). Their shared hosting starts around $8 to $9 per year with cPanel and lots of disk space.

Other one you can try in Europe is buyshared reseller selling in Luxembourg or OVH, Ionos, ikoula, etc.

Thanked by 3vero Ympker debian_dave
  • verovero Member, Host Rep

@JasonM said:
    Get Racknerd's France or Germany location (they are not here for a decade but stable and reliable for 2.5 yrs).

I'll take a look. Was quite positive about them but there was a thread recently, where guy was complaining about Racknerd's requirement to send ID and CC photos. That wouldn't be worth it when getting some cheap service.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited February 2022

Deleted.
    OP wants cheap and long in business. I wish them well.

• I pay via Paypal and they don't ask anything. I purchased through the promo thread. I think that the link is still available atm. It was only $8 per year for hosting

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited February 2022

@dustinc racknerd shared hosting in germany is premium.

all-inkl.com is rocksolid since decades (i am a custumer since 2002). but smallest package is to expensive for you i guess (https://all-inkl.com/webhosting/privat/).

or

https://incognet.io/cloudlinux-shared
    CloudLinux Starter
    @MannDude so far premium too. but not that long active in hosting industries.

smallweb.net - registered in 2019
    myw.pt - registered in 2019
    webhosting1st.com - registered in 2018

I have nothing against aforementioned companies, but was asking for longer operating businesses, because I won't have time to check if everything is working every few months.

• all-inkl.com - registeres 2000-10-27

• https://www.hetzner.com/de/webhosting/level-1 - 1,60€ month

hetzner - 1997-01-15T05:00:00Z

1. Plans <1€/mo
    2. Businesses operating since 2015 or earlier
  • @vero said:
    1. Plans <1€/mo

good luck with your budget.

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=3
    in buisness since 2010. but all sold out. location netherlands.
    @InceptionHosting

Thanked by 1vero

@hyperblast said:

@vero said:
    1. Plans <1€/mo

good luck with your budget.

These products exist and I am using them, but I need more. Like x30.

• That's kind of a tough budget tbh.
    Do your websites need databases, or plain HTML? If only 1 database is needed, perhaps @SGraf can help?

• since when is vero hosting in business?

Thanked by 1vyas11

@Ympker said:
    That's kind of a tough budget tbh.
    Do your websites need databases, or plain HTML? If only 1 database is needed, perhaps @SGraf can help?

Databases needed. Despite my huge respect to SGraf, he's still a new kid on the block :)

@hyperblast said:
    since when is vero hosting in business?

Which one? But this thread is not about me, anyway.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @vero said:

@Ympker said:
    That's kind of a tough budget tbh.

Databases needed. Despite my huge respect to SGraf, he's still a new kid on the block :)

@hyperblast said:

Fair enough. Even though, IIRC @SGraf has been in business for many years already.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@vero said:
    1. Plans <1€/mo

These products exist and I am using them, but I need more. Like x30.

AlwaysData since 2006.
    50GB plan for €25/month
    Since you have 30 websites, you only need to buy one account, and it's less than €1 per website.

Thanked by 1vero

@yoursunny said:

AlwaysData since 2006.
    50GB plan for €25/month
    Since you have 30 websites, you only need to buy one account, and it's less than €1 per website.

x30 doesn't mean 30 in total. And that is number of accounts from different providers, not websites.

• @vero said:

@hyperblast said:

all! thats true, its not about you. but i am interested in your services.

@hyperblast said:

You shouldn't be. They're awful.

• @vero said:

@hyperblast said:

You shouldn't be. They're awful.

then i am even more interested.

Thanked by 1webcraft

@hyperblast said:

then i am even more interested.

I'd rather pay you to leave me alone :) Let's not spam OT here, PM if needed.

Thanked by 1webcraft

@vyas11 said:
    Deleted.

This says pretty much enough about the attitude of LET users towards "cheap" businesses.

"Cheap" brands are doing extremely well nowadays - take Ikea or Lidl, Primark, Bolt, many money transfer services. If managed properly, these are the most viable, and web hosting is not an exception. Just not everyone is offering minimal plans for minimal price, thus I'm here to find ones that do.

• @vero said:

@vyas11 said:
    Deleted.

This says pretty much enough about the attitude of LET users towards "cheap" businesses.

"Cheap" brands are doing extremely well nowadays - take Ikea or Lidl, Primark, Bolt, many money transfer services. If managed properly, these are the most viable, and web hosting is not an exception. Just not everyone is offering minimal plans for minimal price, thus I'm here to find ones that do.

so there exist Hosting companies with similar Market Cap of Annual Income as Ikea, Lidl or Primark?

Interesting

@vyas11 said:
    so there exist Hosting companies with similar Market Cap of Annual Income as Ikea, Lidl or Primark?

Interesting

What is "market cap of annual income"? Why compare? You mean if hosting companies would sell furniture or clothes, they wouldn't be able to sell that cheap? What's the logic behind this comparison?

If you only ask if such companies exist - sure, like AWS.

• @vero said:

@vyas11 said:

Interesting

What is "market cap of annual income"? Why compare? You mean if hosting companies would sell furniture or clothes, they wouldn't be able to sell that cheap? What's the logic behind this comparison?

If you only ask if such companies exist - sure, like AWS.

AWS is a LowEnd Host?

@vyas11 said:

AWS is a LowEnd Host?

Ability to ask questions helps in the cognitive development, so you're on the right path. Maybe just not in right thread.

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

@vero We have been around for many years and sure do like to think of ourselves as reputable :smiley:
    We have both cPanel & DirectAdmin plans, our DA plans are cheaper and a 1GB plan is just £4.17 (ex VAT) per year = https://hostmedia.uk/directadmin-hosting/

Any questions feel free to drop us a message :smile:

Thanked by 1vero
  • @vero said:

@vyas11 said:

AWS is a LowEnd Host?

Ability to ask questions helps in the cognitive development, so you're on the right path. Maybe just not in right thread.

Yawn