Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⭐️PloxHost | Black Friday Sale! - Path.Net Protected VPS & Dedi Hosting - Starting @ 20.99 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⭐️PloxHost | Black Friday Sale! - Path.Net Protected VPS & Dedi Hosting - Starting @ 20.99

2»

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@PENGYW said: Can you help speed up the processing

Sure. What's in it for me?

• ploxhostploxhost Member, Patron Provider

@PENGYW said:
    I submitted a ticket. The purchased independent server can't install the system normally and can't be used. It's been four days. Can you help speed up the processing

https://support.plox.host/en/tickets/view/5215660

Our team is looking into it. Thank you :)

• good deal

• bshbsh Member

@designpluz said:
    good deal

spammer here @FAT32

• @bsh said:

@designpluz said:
    good deal

spammer here @FAT32

we know you are a spammer, so stop it already. /s

in other words: there is a 'flag' function on each post to notify mods without having to spam and push yourself. also usually you won't need to flag every post of such a guy but just one and point out the issue.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • bshbsh Member

OK, never used flag before

• Gonna wait till the next round of deals...

• This deal was said to be "recurring," but I just wanted to let people know that they stopped applying it to my invoices a few months ago. Made a ticket with them and they said "the promo expired a few years back" and isn't in their system anymore. Just a heads up to anyone looking at "recurring" deals with this company.

Thanked by 2maverick shruub
  • coupon not working

• @dogemeister said:
    This deal was said to be "recurring," but I just wanted to let people know that they stopped applying it to my invoices a few months ago. Made a ticket with them and they said "the promo expired a few years back" and isn't in their system anymore. Just a heads up to anyone looking at "recurring" deals with this company.

They suspended my server for weeks. Said it was sending out spam. I asked for proof and they forwarded me a single complaint email they received involving my IP address...from 2 years before I was a customer. Then when they finally unsuspended it, the price was minus the promotion. Clearly they just wanted me gone so they could sell that server at a higher cost. Nice stuff...

• @jar3817 said:

@dogemeister said:
    This deal was said to be "recurring," but I just wanted to let people know that they stopped applying it to my invoices a few months ago. Made a ticket with them and they said "the promo expired a few years back" and isn't in their system anymore. Just a heads up to anyone looking at "recurring" deals with this company.

They suspended my server for weeks. Said it was sending out spam. I asked for proof and they forwarded me a single complaint email they received involving my IP address...from 2 years before I was a customer. Then when they finally unsuspended it, the price was minus the promotion. Clearly they just wanted me gone so they could sell that server at a higher cost. Nice stuff...

I wonder if this is related by my ticket lol. I opened a ticket regarding performance issues and they mentioned about kicking someone out because of abuse lol.

But still, that's very odd for ploxhost, they've been always helpful to me.