Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


⭐️PloxHost | Black Friday Sale! - Path.Net Protected VPS & Dedi Hosting - Starting @ 20.99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

⭐️PloxHost | Black Friday Sale! - Path.Net Protected VPS & Dedi Hosting - Starting @ 20.99

markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2021 in Offers

Hi all,

Happy Black Friday & Seasons Greetings??

PloxHost has been offering low-cost Game, VPS, and Dedicated Hosting options since 2015. Backed with an amazing support team and a great experience! PloxHost is a registered trademark and DBA of ZoomingWork LLC.


https://plox.host/blackfriday

All sales start tonight at 12:00 EST and end Cyber Monday at 12:00


Dedicated Servers Available
Instantly Deployed Within 2Hrs
Use code **BFRIDAY20212 **to claim the 30% price listed on the thread!

Dual Intel Xeon L5520
4c/8t
32GB DDR3
250GB SSD
10TB @ 1GBPS
/29 IPv4 + /64 IPV6
🇺🇸 Dallas, TX
$29.99 $20.99/month
Click Here to Purchase

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
4c/8t
32GB DDR3
250GB SSD
10TB @ 1GBPS
/29 IPv4 + /64 IPV6
🇺🇸 Dallas, TX
$39.99 $27.99/month
Click Here to Purchase

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680
8c/16t
128GB DDR3
1TB SSD
10TB @ 1GBPS
/29 IPv4 + /64 IPV6
🇺🇸 Dallas, TX
$79.99 $55.99/month
Click Here to Purchase

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670
8c/16t
128GB DDR3
1TB SSD
10TB @ 1GBPS
/29 IPv4 + /64 IPV6
🇺🇸 Dallas, TX
$79.99 $55.99/month
Click Here to Purchase

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680
8c/16t
256GB DDR3
1TB SSD
10TB @ 1GBPS
/29 IPv4 + /64 IPV6
🇺🇸 Dallas, TX
$85.99 $60.19/month
Click Here to Purchase

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680v3
8c/16t
256GB DDR4
2x 1TB SSD
10TB @ 1GBPS
/29 IPv4 + /64 IPV6
🇺🇸 Dallas, TX
$130.99 $91.69/month
Click Here to Purchase


Dedicated Server / VPS Information
All Dallas, Texas offers include Path.Net DDOS Protection. We also utilize the high-quality Hivelocity Network Blend!

We are running a Bandwidth Special for BF! Open a ticket after purchase for more bandwidth on our dedicated servers!

Looking Glass Dallas: https://lg.dal.plox.host/
Looking Glass NYC: https://lg.nyc.plox.host/


VPS Hosting Offers
Use code BFRIDAY20213 at check-out for 40% off KVM & OpenVZ 7 Hosting
All VPS Plans are able to use this promotion code. Base offers are shown below.

OpenVZ Locations: Dallas
KVM Locations: Dallas, NYC

1GB RAM
1x vCPU
20GB SSD space
Unmetered transfer (capped to 1TB to prevent abuse, open ticket for more bandwidth)
1Gbps uplink
1x IPv4
1x IPv6
OpenVZ 7
Coupon: BFRIDAY20213
$1.56/month (price after coupons/discounts)
$18.72/year (price after coupons/discounts)
Click Here to View Deals

1GB RAM
1x vCPU
20GB SSD space
Unmetered transfer (capped to 1TB to prevent abuse, open ticket for more bandwidth)
1Gbps uplink
1x IPv4
1x IPv6
KVM Virtualization
Coupon: BFRIDAY20213
$1.80/month (price after coupons/discounts)
$21.60/year (price after coupons/discounts)
Click Here to View Deals


Want a Minecraft Server?
We have that as well! Save 40% off all Minecraft Hosting Plans using code BFRIDAY20211 at checkout!
https://plox.host/minecraft


Payment Information:
PloxHost accepts Credit Cards, PayPal, and Crypto Currencies.


Datacenter Information:
PloxHost is located in Carrier-1 in Dallas, Texas. We utilize Hivelocity as our network provider & Path.Net for DDOS Protection.
PloxHost is also located in Telehouse in Staten Island, New York.

The latest listings for all of our dedicated servers can be found at https://plox.host/dedicated-servers.
Have questions - reach out! Via email: [email protected], or reply here :)

Please enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday if you celebrate!
Thank You!

«1

Comments

  • Are these recurring?

  • @markd

    Is it possible to (later) add extra SSDs on those dual e5 offers? $10/month for 1TB SSD?

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @haticus said:
    Are these recurring?

    Yes. All deals are recurring.

    @OhJohn said:
    @markd

    Is it possible to (later) add extra SSDs on those dual e5 offers? $10/month for 1TB SSD?

    Sure thing. Open a ticket after you purchase / in the future.

    Also I apologize. The promotion codes do not match between the image and the post. Both promo codes will work.

  • @markd said:
    Use code BFRIDAY20212 to claim the 30% price listed on the thread!

    Will this code work in year 20212 tho?

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @Wicked said:

    @markd said:
    Use code BFRIDAY20212 to claim the 30% price listed on the thread!

    Will this code work in year 20212 tho?

    ;) Sale ends Monday

  • At least honest monthly recurring deal. :wink:

  • @markd

    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled (Can it be enabled??)

    There is another question

    I/O Speed(1st run) : 42.1 MB/s

    I/O Speed(2nd run) : 129 MB/s

    I/O Speed(3rd run) : 132 MB/s

    Average I/O speed : 101.0 MB/s

    The reading and writing speed of SSD does not seem to meet the standard. Maybe you can check it?

    1846371 ticket

    Help me improve the experience?

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @Jones said:
    @markd

    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled (Can it be enabled??)

    There is another question

    I/O Speed(1st run) : 42.1 MB/s

    I/O Speed(2nd run) : 129 MB/s

    I/O Speed(3rd run) : 132 MB/s

    Average I/O speed : 101.0 MB/s

    The reading and writing speed of SSD does not seem to meet the standard. Maybe you can check it?

    1846371 ticket

    Help me improve the experience?

    I’ll have a sys admin check it out. Sorry about that, from our testing that is not normal at all.

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    Only a couple of more dedicated servers are available.

    Thank you for your support!

    Models Available:
    L5520 | 32GB DDR3 | 250GB SSD
    E3-1270v2 | 32GB DDR3 | 250GB SSD
    (2) E5-2670 | 128GB DDR3 | 1TB SSD

    All pending orders are deployed. Enjoy your new servers.

  • JonesJones Member
    edited November 2021

    @markd said:
    Only a couple of more dedicated servers are available.

    Thank you for your support!

    Models Available:
    L5520 | 32GB DDR3 | 250GB SSD
    E3-1270v2 | 32GB DDR3 | 250GB SSD
    (2) E5-2670 | 128GB DDR3 | 1TB SSD

    All pending orders are deployed. Enjoy your new servers.

    #1846371

    1846371 ticket

    So far, no one has provided support. Is there anyone?? Only sales?

    There is another question

    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled (Can it be enabled??)

  • @markd how fast will NY's VPS be set up? My order 3298632724

    Thanked by 1markd
  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @snevsky said:
    @markd how fast will NY's VPS be set up? My order 3298632724

    Hi there. NYC VPS orders will be deployed later tonight. We apologize for the inconvenience.

  • @snevsky said:
    @markd how fast will NY's VPS be set up? My order 3298632724

    This is my bad experience. They don't seem to have enough people to deal with customer service

    Is anyone there? Would you please come forward and solve these problems?

    1: Disk read / write speed is too low (SSD, is this a joke?)

    2: Backup through the control panel cannot be completed!

    (the tickets have Enabled for several days, but no one is responsible for these problems)

  • My vps has not been activated for 4 days now

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    I apologize. We have had a large influx of orders over the last couple of days and have been dealing with datacenter delays. We are working to deploy a couple of more nodes to handle these orders.

    Our current estimation is tomorrow.

  • qinmmqinmm Member
    edited December 2021

    @markd said:
    I apologize. We have had a large influx of orders over the last couple of days and have been dealing with datacenter delays. We are working to deploy a couple of more nodes to handle these orders.

    Our current estimation is tomorrow.

    Me too,Issue a work order inquiry, the work order is closed.** No reply**

    Just have this sentence directly. Don't need to be like a zombie. This is very confusing

    According to your reply. I have marked it as resolved, waiting to be activated

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @qinmm said:

    @markd said:
    I apologize. We have had a large influx of orders over the last couple of days and have been dealing with datacenter delays. We are working to deploy a couple of more nodes to handle these orders.

    Our current estimation is tomorrow.

    Me too,Issue a work order inquiry, the work order is closed.** No reply**

    Just have this sentence directly. Don't need to be like a zombie. This is very confusing

    According to your reply. I have marked it as resolved, waiting to be activated

    Kindly send me the ticket ID and I’ll have a staff member investigate.

  • qinmmqinmm Member
    edited December 2021

    @markd said:

    @qinmm said:

    @markd said:
    I apologize. We have had a large influx of orders over the last couple of days and have been dealing with datacenter delays. We are working to deploy a couple of more nodes to handle these orders.

    Our current estimation is tomorrow.

    Me too,Issue a work order inquiry, the work order is closed.** No reply**

    Just have this sentence directly. Don't need to be like a zombie. This is very confusing

    According to your reply. I have marked it as resolved, waiting to be activated

    Kindly send me the ticket ID and I’ll have a staff member investigate.

    I have generated 2 tickets in total

    4288561 - Inquiry and return
    Was artificially closed

    3469255
    It was sent by email. I decided to wait patiently after seeing your reply. I closed it manually

    Now I just want to wait patiently for the service to be activated.

    Thanked by 1markd
  • @markd said:

    @qinmm said:

    @markd said:
    I apologize. We have had a large influx of orders over the last couple of days and have been dealing with datacenter delays. We are working to deploy a couple of more nodes to handle these orders.

    Our current estimation is tomorrow.

    Me too,Issue a work order inquiry, the work order is closed.** No reply**

    Just have this sentence directly. Don't need to be like a zombie. This is very confusing

    According to your reply. I have marked it as resolved, waiting to be activated

    Kindly send me the ticket ID and I’ll have a staff member investigate.

    Thanks for replying to the ticket

    I have now received the VPS delivery

  • I dont know why I missed these dedis while I read all BF/CM sales

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @qinmm said:

    @markd said:

    @qinmm said:

    @markd said:
    I apologize. We have had a large influx of orders over the last couple of days and have been dealing with datacenter delays. We are working to deploy a couple of more nodes to handle these orders.

    Our current estimation is tomorrow.

    Me too,Issue a work order inquiry, the work order is closed.** No reply**

    Just have this sentence directly. Don't need to be like a zombie. This is very confusing

    According to your reply. I have marked it as resolved, waiting to be activated

    Kindly send me the ticket ID and I’ll have a staff member investigate.

    Thanks for replying to the ticket

    I have now received the VPS delivery

    Awesome. I’m sorry for the wait. Customers will be receiving an extension to their services today.
    Please let me know if you need any more assistance.

    @bsh said:
    I dont know why I missed these dedis while I read all BF/CM sales

    I believe we have a single E5-2670 and an L5 still available. I can check for you. PM.

  • JonesJones Member
    edited December 2021

    @markd said:

    @qinmm said:

    @markd said:

    @qinmm said:

    @markd said:
    I apologize. We have had a large influx of orders over the last couple of days and have been dealing with datacenter delays. We are working to deploy a couple of more nodes to handle these orders.

    Our current estimation is tomorrow.

    Me too,Issue a work order inquiry, the work order is closed.** No reply**

    Just have this sentence directly. Don't need to be like a zombie. This is very confusing

    According to your reply. I have marked it as resolved, waiting to be activated

    Kindly send me the ticket ID and I’ll have a staff member investigate.

    Thanks for replying to the ticket

    I have now received the VPS delivery

    Awesome. I’m sorry for the wait. Customers will be receiving an extension to their services today.
    Please let me know if you need any more assistance.

    @bsh said:
    I dont know why I missed these dedis while I read all BF/CM sales

    I believe we have a single E5-2670 and an L5 still available. I can check for you. PM.

    I just want to know when to solve these two problems. Instead of procrastinating.
    we're dealing with storage capacity issues and we're moving stuff around so that's the reason that your backups are failing
    (but it should not count the wasted time on the customer's bill)
    And let's go back to the first question, when can it be enabled?
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled ( Can it be enabled ??)

    I waited for a week, but you still didn't make any substantive progress, wasting the customer a week, but still didn't deal with it

    You are the least efficient seller I have ever seen. It should have been completed a week ago

  • qinmmqinmm Member
    edited December 2021

    This is the worst business I have ever encountered.

    So funny

    Refund my 1.2$ to the balance, and then I will subsidize 1.8$ to purchase the server at the original location?

    Refunds will only be refunded to the balance. Orders are not delivered according to time and location.

    Feel free to close customer orders.

    It's fortunate,I simply purchased the monthly payment.

    Nor did it count my order for one month from the delivery.It's bad Billing cycle

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @qinmm said:
    This is the worst business I have ever encountered.

    So funny

    Refund my 1.2$ to the balance, and then I will subsidize 1.8$ to purchase the server at the original location?

    Refunds will only be refunded to the balance. Orders are not delivered according to time and location.

    Feel free to close customer orders.

    It's fortunate,I simply purchased the monthly payment.

    Nor did it count my order for one month from the delivery.It's bad Billing cycle

    Please send me the ticket ID.

  • be careful with this company, I have services with them currently, but I have an order for a server and it is not online yet, that order was more than 1 week ago.

    Thanked by 1qinmm
  • @markd said: Coupon: BFRIDAY20213

    The promotion code entered has expired

  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @CRowen said:
    be careful with this company, I have services with them currently, but I have an order for a server and it is not online yet, that order was more than 1 week ago.

    Please send me the order ID. We don’t have any pending orders at the moment.

    @stephanuk said:

    @markd said: Coupon: BFRIDAY20213

    The promotion code entered has expired

    Promotion ended Cyber Monday. Sorry!

  • dom1024dom1024 Member
    edited December 2021

    Be careful with this company.
    After I paid the order, the service mark is pending. A few days later, I logged into the website and found that my order was marked as fraudulent. There was no refund, and no one responded to the ticket.
    So funny


    Thanked by 1qinmm
  • markdmarkd Member, Patron Provider

    @dom1024 said:
    Be careful with this company.
    After I paid the order, the service mark is pending. A few days later, I logged into the website and found that my order was marked as fraudulent. There was no refund, and no one responded to the ticket.
    So funny


    I apologize. This will be looked into now.

  • PENGYWPENGYW Member

    I submitted a ticket. The purchased independent server can't install the system normally and can't be used. It's been four days. Can you help speed up the processing

    https://support.plox.host/en/tickets/view/5215660

Sign In or Register to comment.