Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› 🎄 HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY, by RackNerd! Win a 4K Television, Gaming Monitor, VMs, Credits, and More! 🎄
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🎄 HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY, by RackNerd! Win a 4K Television, Gaming Monitor, VMs, Credits, and More! 🎄

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Happy holidays from RackNerd!  They're helping you finish 2021 strong with some amazing prizes you can win in their holiday giveaway!  Check this out!  You can win one of:

No purchase necessary...and lots of ways to enter!

This time we've got 12 different ways for you to enter.  From YouTube to Facebook to Twitter to LowEndBoxTV videos, you've got all kinds of opportunities to increase your chances to win one of these awesome prizes.

Contest is open now through December 31 and winners will be notified in early January.  For those outside the US, due to shipping costs, RackNerd reserves the right to substitute RackNerd account credit.

About RackNerd

RackNerd was voted Top Provider in LowEndTalks’ most recent poll and continues to bring fantastic deals on cheap vps, cheap shared, and cheap dedicated server hosting options to our community. 

How to Enter

Visit the official entry page: https://lowendbox.com/blog/racknerd-win-a-television

Contest runs through 11:59:59pm December 31, 2021.

Comments

• I need to create fb, instagram, twitter accounts...

• It’s going to cost a fortune shipping all this guff to China

Thanked by 3TimboJones lentro steny
  • Nice

• @raindog308 if I come up with a bunch of prizes, can I have a competition like this on LEB or is it only for providers?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Nekki said:
    @raindog308 if I come up with a bunch of prizes, can I have a competition like this on LEB or is it only for providers?

If nothing has changed, anyone can, not only providers.

They added that bit in the rules not too long ago.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Nekki said: @raindog308 if I come up with a bunch of prizes, can I have a competition like this on LEB or is it only for providers?

Yes.

@Nekki said: It’s going to cost a fortune shipping all this guff to China

Rules say that outside the US, RN reserves the right to substitute RN account credit.

• Sweet? Dis gun be good.

• Let's see how long it will take Nekki to do it.
    Time starts now.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @JabJab said:
    Let's see how long it will take Nekki to do it.
    Time starts now.

Mid-Jan. Got some great stuff here, folks want Transformers and video games, right?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I never win these things lol

• Thank you :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Nekki said: folks want Transformers and video games, right?

Personally I want an NFT granting ownership of Nekki's first LET post.

Thanked by 1user123
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@Nekki said:
    It’s going to cost a fortune shipping all this guff to China

Dropship or local courier. Save two ocean trips.

edited December 2021

FYI, Amazon takes returns until Jan 31, unless this is clearing out your garage for new stuff you purchased.

Thanked by 2Nekki Ganonk
  • @Nekki said: Mid-Jan. Got some great stuff here, folks want Transformers and video games, right?

I'm all in if you've got some cute anime firgures or visual novel collection.

• @Murv said:

@Nekki said: Mid-Jan. Got some great stuff here, folks want Transformers and video games, right?

I'm all in if you've got some cute anime firgures or visual novel collection.

Am I going to get both of us trouble sending this stuff through customs?

• @Nekki said: Am I going to get both of us trouble sending this stuff through customs?

Uh... I don't know? Maybe we should actually try that. How about some cute anime figure with clothes not too revealing?
    You'll prolly be fine. I don't think they care much about what you send in the UK.
    But me? No idea. I wouldn't be surprised if I got sent to some secret religious concentration camp because of being "Corrupt on Earth" or something...

• Racknerd Gang Again?!Let's go go go!

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Hm, no 1 Gallon of premium class wet Platinum lube?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Appreciate you sharing this @raindog308

Good luck to everyone who participates :)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Franzkafka said:
    Racknerd Gang Again?!Let's go go go!

Let's go!! We'll never stop giving back to this awesome community.

Thanked by 2godslayer JasonM
  • APIAPI Member
    edited December 2021

A TV's worth of dedis sounds good.

@raindog308 said:

@Nekki said: folks want Transformers and video games, right?

Personally I want an NFT granting ownership of Nekki's first LET post.

He'd just delete it right afterwards.

Thanked by 2Nekki bulbasaur
  • yet another awesome giveaway from RackNerd. good luck guys!

• Racknerd has gone out of hands while handing over free stuffs..... :D

Thanked by 2kheng86 JasonM
    edited December 2021

@Murv said:
    But me? No idea. I wouldn't be surprised if I got sent to some secret religious concentration camp because of being "Corrupt on Earth" or something...

Jesus Christ, from your parents or your government? Where do you live? Annnnnd, if you're a minor, I'm thinking @Nekki might want to know that part. Not in the creepy way, but to not be in the creepy way.

• @TimboJones said: Jesus Christ, from your parents or your government? Where do you live? Annnnnd, if you're a minor, I'm thinking @Nekki might want to know that part. Not in the creepy way, but to not be in the creepy way.

Relax, I was just joking. Things aren't actually that bad. Nobody's ever treated like that because of something that stupid.
    And no, despite how stupid I may seem I'm not a minor.

• @TimboJones said:

@Murv said:

Jesus Christ, from your parents or your government? Where do you live? Annnnnd, if you're a minor, I'm thinking @Nekki might want to know that part. Not in the creepy way, but to not be in the creepy way.

What the fuck do you think I'm going to be offering as competition prizes?

• Dildo?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • Joined! Many thanks!

• @JabJab said:
    Dildo?

Maybe, but as a surprise. Also, lots of them, to the winner’s wife, that’s the LET way.

This discussion has been closed.