Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 129
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @Shakib I get it but at 2checkout.com I see $18

• I was able to apply the coupon, I had to log in and the cart disappeared, I have a "pending" of 18usd that I cannot cancel lol :clownface:

• @stephanuk said:
    I was able to apply the coupon, I had to log in and the cart disappeared, I have a "pending" of 18usd that I cannot cancel lol :clownface:

Same.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2021

i am not interested < 1GB vps , already had 2 from virmach and webhosting24, looking at least 2GB with $15 price range, but if 1GB price < $5 i will auto buy it

:D

• @stephanuk said:
    I was able to apply the coupon, I had to log in and the cart disappeared, I have a "pending" of 18usd that I cannot cancel lol :clownface:

me too...

Thanked by 1qinmm
  • @add_iT said:
    i am not interested < 1GB vps , already had 2 from virmach and webhosting24, looking at least 2GB, but if 1GB price < $5 i will auto buy it

Same with me

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

It gone the same minute, in seconds.

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2021

I think that for cybermonday the deals should just go at random times, making everyone crazy. We are a little down here, like I'm falling sleep. I'm pretty sure most of you are like WTF zzzzz F5 (press press) . LOL

@FAT32 yes?

• @Shakib said: Done

The coupon could not be applied.

Always too slow, this years BF is just a big frustration with all those limited offers :'(

• Lovely Saturday night and we all gather in this Holy place. Get some life. Hahaha..

• @nordmann said:

@Shakib said: Done

Always too slow, this years BF is just a big frustration with all those limited offers :'(

Same, but I mean, it's kinda fun!

• @naranjatech said:

@FAT32 said:
    (Image)

27/11 16:00

NaranjaTech: €12/yr EPYC KVM VPS in Netherlands

(Image)

Specifications

• 1 CPU Core (Dual AMD EPYC 7452)
    • 1GB RAM
    • 15GB NVMe
    • 2TB Traffic
    • 1Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • Quantity: 10
    • €12/yr
    • Promo code: PD11P1TUYO

@gleert @naranjatech

I got 5 unpaid orders. First come first serve:
    The new promo code is: MOZ8E5YX7G

Order HERE

oh well.... too late.... :D

@add_iT said:
    i am not interested < 1GB vps , already had 2 from virmach and webhosting24, looking at least 2GB with $15 price range, but if 1GB price < $5 i will auto buy it

How about LXC-3G ?

Not gonna be cheap though.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Hxxx said:
    I think that for cybermonday the deals should just go at random times, making everyone crazy. We are a little down here, like I'm falling sleep. I'm pretty sure most of you are like WTF zzzzz F5 (press press) . LOL

FAT32 yes?

Nah don't worry, in one of the comments above I did mentioned that due to all these hard to satisfy requests and people, this will be my last year doing this, so enjoy it while it lasts :)

• @nordmann said:

@Shakib said: Done

We are competing with bots.. at least we have fun here.

Thanked by 1nordmann
  • @FAT32 said:

@Hxxx said:

FAT32 yes?

Nah don't worry, in one of the comments above I did mentioned that due to all these hard to satisfy requests and people, this will be my last year doing this, so enjoy it while it lasts :)

It must be a lot of work to organize this!

Thanked by 3FAT32 Andrews bulbasaur
  • @Shakib said: Not gonna be cheap though.

You mean 14$ per year? Double the price normally? :D

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • @FAT32 you have done great. Ahh don't make me feel bad for my comment. Choose a VPS I'll pay for it. Cheap pls.

• @Shakib said:

@add_iT said:

How about LXC-3G ?

save me one

• nordmannnordmann Member
    edited November 2021

@Fritz said: We are competing with bots.. at least we have fun here.

yeah no chance against machines (or human needs like sleep) we're just doomed :P

@FAT32 said: due to all these hard to satisfy requests and people

Dont take it personally, you're doing a great job, u just cant make everyone happy, thats a natural cause...

• @Shakib said:

@add_iT said:

How about LXC-3G ?

give us your best offer, at least with 2GB ram

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

@Hxxx said:

FAT32 yes?

Sad :( Those who don't appreciate you can fuck off.

We love you @FAT32 and we appreciate the mammoth effort you put in every year.

The next person to say meh or complain about the deals in this thread is going to get a lump of nuclear coal for Christmas from Santa.

@JabJab said:

@Shakib said: Not gonna be cheap though.

Double it again.

The lowest possible price would be $30/Year with quantity limit.

• @dahartigan said:

@FAT32 said:

@Hxxx said:

FAT32 yes?

The next person to say meh or complain about the deals in this thread is going to get a lump of coal for Christmas from Santa.

I guess coal is better than nothing... but I'm not gonna do that.

• @Shakib said:

@JabJab said:

Double it again.

OK

@Hxxx said:
    FAT32 you have done great. Ahh don't make me feel bad for my comment. Choose a VPS I'll pay for it. Cheap pls.

There's actually more reasons to the whole decision. To give one example, we have providers who have hundreds of tickets from people just to ask for an exception to the limited deals on this event, which caused unnecessary high workload to them.

We will see how it goes.

• @stevenruidigao said:

@dahartigan said:

@FAT32 said:

@Hxxx said:

FAT32 yes?

The next person to say meh or complain about the deals in this thread is going to get a lump of coal for Christmas from Santa.

I guess coal is better than nothing... but I'm not gonna do that.

I edited it to nuclear coal seconds before I saw your post. Nuclear coal is not so good.

• @dahartigan He is doing a great job. I got the idea of the random cyber monday from a comment he posted. I believe it was his idea. Maybe im trippin..

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2021

@Shakib said:

@JabJab said:

Double it again.

It is cool if that is KVM and not LXC

@Hxxx said:
    dahartigan He is doing a great job. I got the idea of the random cyber monday from a comment he posted. I believe it was his idea. Maybe im trippin..

Not for this year though. Maybe, just maybe next year?

This discussion has been closed.