Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 131
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @FAT32 said:
    Guys let's not focus on this, now I feel guilty for bringing this topic up before the event ends.

Any providers want to make some deals in this thread? :smiley: Preferably not sent through me so I can try to grab one too :joy:

I mean, IMO there's not much to feel guilty about, but sure!

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2021

@kalimov622 said:
    There should be some exclusive deals under his name, it would only be common sense for the amount of work he put into this.

Yup, usually I will purchase from providers that the coupon code contains FAT32 but assuming they are not too expensive :joy:

I do still have the legendary 2018 VirMach 8888 (8GB RAM / 80GB SSD / 8TB Bandwidth / 8 IP / $8/yr) FAT32 deal though, that I will keep it forever.

• Bring back the legendary deals

• @FAT32 said:

@kalimov622 said:
    There should be some exclusive deals under his name, it would only be common sense for the amount of work he put into this.

Yup, usually I will purchase from providers that the coupon code contains FAT32 but assuming they are not too expensive :joy:

I do still have the legendary 2018 VirMach 8888 (8GB RAM / 80GB SSD / 8TB Bandwidth / 8 IP / $8/yr) FAT32 deal though, that I will keep it forever.

It is indeed a legend

• edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

@kalimov622 said:

That's a lot of 8's (a missed opportunity to have 8 cores and 88GB of SSD though)!

@stevenruidigao said:
    That's a lot of 8's (a missed opportunity to have 8 cores and 88GB of SSD though)!

It does have 8 cores though, just 80GB SSD instead of 88GB.

• Woke up early for any potential Japan deals... But it's still not tomorrow EST...

(Oh almighty FAT32-sama, give me some hint... it's like an hour and half before tomorrow...)

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @FAT32 said:

@kalimov622 said:

I need one of those

• dom1024dom1024 Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

@stevenruidigao said:

It does have 8 cores though, just 80GB SSD instead of 88GB.

push to me ;)
    Let the newcomer see see

• @Murv just keep pressing F5, support the forum. :#

edited November 2021

Full details:

$8.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – @FAT32 SPECIAL
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 8192MB RAM
    CPU 8x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 80GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 8000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 8 DEDICATED IPv4

Nothing tops it yet, and I doubt it will ever happen again in any providers. Just do some maths, IP is around $0.5/m/IP retail, 8 x $0.5 x 12 = $48, IP alone is already well over the price.

• @FAT32 that VPS deal is so good that you have fear to even touch those 8 cores. hahaha

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FAT32 said: Nothing tops it yet

Maybe never too, at that price :smiley:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:
    Full details:

$8.00 /yr
    RAM 8192MB RAM
    HDD 80GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 8 DEDICATED IPv4

Nothing tops it yet, and I doubt it will ever happen again in any providers. Just do some maths, IP is around $0.5/m/IP retail, 8 x $0.5 x 12 = $48, IP alone is already well over the price.

That's quite (or should I say qu'eight') the deal. Not many good memories with VirMach, last time I tried to get something, they refused because of my nationality... Can't blame them thou...

Thanked by 2FAT32 sgno1
  • @FAT32 said:
    Full details:

$8.00 /yr
    RAM 8192MB RAM
    HDD 80GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 8 DEDICATED IPv4

The only think I can think of that it's missing is IPv6 (and an 8 gigabit connection).

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @stevenruidigao said:

@FAT32 said:
    Full details:

$8.00 /yr
    RAM 8192MB RAM
    HDD 80GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 8 DEDICATED IPv4

The only think I can think of that it's missing is IPv6 (and an 8 gigabit connection).

anddddddddddddddddd DEBIAN 8 THANKS!

• @stevenruidigao said: it's missing is IPv6

IPv8 please

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @RecD said:

@stevenruidigao said: it's missing is IPv6

IPv8 please

If we assume that the ratio of the number of bits in v4 addresses to that of v6 addresses is the same as the ratio of the number of bits in v6 addresses to that of v8 addresses, v8 addresses would be 512 bits long. I wonder how long v8 addresses would take to exhaust.

• @Hxxx said:
    @Murv just keep pressing F5, support the forum. :#

Not gonna lie I don't really care about the deals much, I'm mainly here for the fun (and spreading culture).
    It was my first time actually really participating in a BF event, hope I haven't caused too much cringe...

Thanked by 1FAT32

Let's just have a quick session to show what you have bought from this event, with YABS of course :smiley:

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@JabJab said:

@Shakib said: Double it again.
    The lowest possible price would be $30/Year with quantity limit.

4 times a normal flash sale price (lololol, how that sounds!)? Mate, that is fucking expensive, not only expensive.

We both know that this is worth much much more and you will still find a lot of buyers for 30+$ - drop the code, watch the i9 (it's is on i9 already?) sweating :P

BF Promo: LXC-3G

3 vCPU Core (i9-11900K)
    3 GB DDR4 RAM (3200 MHz)
    30 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    3 TB INAP Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps Port
    1 Dedicated IPv4

$30 Year (Recurring)

Direct link, no coupon code required.

We Promise Quality, not Quantity.

Would you try to buy it?

• Can't go back to sleep again... I can already feel the Japan deals... Nihon... Nippon...

Thanked by 1sgno1

@Murv said:
    Can't go back to sleep again... I can already feel the Japan deals... Nihon... Nippon...

Don't worry you can go to sleep, it is at least 6 hours away from now :)

• @Shakib said:
    @JabJab said:

4 times a normal flash sale price (lololol, how that sounds!)? Mate, that is fucking expensive, not only expensive.

We both know that this is worth much much more and you will still find a lot of buyers for 30+$ - drop the code, watch the i9 (it's is on i9 already?) sweating :P

3 vCPU Core (i9-11900K)
    3 GB DDR4 RAM (3200 MHz)
    30 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    1 Dedicated IPv4

$30 Year (Recurring)

Would you try to buy it?

He will appear on my must-buy list

• @FAT32 said:

@Murv said:
    Can't go back to sleep again... I can already feel the Japan deals... Nihon... Nippon...

goooooo

• @FAT32 said:

@Murv said:

Speaking of sleep, did you manage to get some? These few days must suck sleepwise.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FAT32 said:
    Let's just have a quick session to show what you have bought from this event, with YABS of course :smiley:

Unfortunately I can't.

Both of mine were pre-orders :joy:

1. GreenCloudVPS's EPYC10Gbps-1 in JP
    2. HostHatch's new EPYC VPSs

That's all!

I'm happy with my willpower so far :smiley:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

I bought:
    PulsedMedia cheap bastard 1TB seedbox for 24€/first year. There is no ssh, can't provide YABS.
    VirMach 7 x 1 month cheapest package to abuse the wheel, got 'banned from wheel' for that, can't provide YABS.
    lansol.de KVM VPS-P2 1 4 CPU vCore GB RAM 100GB SSD for 12€/first year. YABS looks like that https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3321198/#Comment_3321198

I think that is all for now. Have I told you I am cheap bastard?

Oh, also won one of the OBHosts PL servers for a year, but it's HDD :(((
    BF/CM-SP1 (Xeon (4GHz / 4.9GHz), 1GB, 30GB) YABS https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3311123/#Comment_3311123

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said: Don't worry you can go to sleep, it is at least 6 hours away from now :)

ARIGATO GAZAIMASU FAT32-SAMA! THE GREATEST HINT I COULD EVER ASK FOR!!!

Thanked by 2FAT32 sgno1
  • @Shakib said:
    @JabJab said:

3 vCPU Core (i9-11900K)
    3 GB DDR4 RAM (3200 MHz)
    30 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    1 Dedicated IPv4

$30 Year (Recurring)

Would you try to buy it?

how to buy ?

This discussion has been closed.