Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 59
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• IPv4LeaseIPv4Lease Member
    edited November 2021

Deleted due to rules

Thanked by 1DP
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@IPv4Lease said:
    Available ranges from /16 to /24!!
    Please PM,
    Thank you!

Available rules from /p1!!
    Please READ,
    Thank you!

Only members with Provider or LIR tags are allowed to post offers in this thread.

• Looking for around $80 /24 ip
    I can pay quarterly

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@GayRun said: Looking for around $80 /24 ip.

Welcome to 2021. You will need to increase your budget.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

We literally own 7 ASNs US, EU, Asia combined and can announce IPs on over a dozen of ISP/Business/Hosting networks.

We are about to have a few dozens X3 and E3 Unmetered Servers available in Los Angeles, comes with BGP Session and IP Announcement.

We do complete setup for our non-technical clients, have custom solutions for all types of usage.

We are faster than most providers while handling BGP Sessions, we peer/connect our client's ASN directly to the datacenter ASN, no path lead to us leaving your network left with your own branding.

Other IP & ASN related services we provide >

https://www.hostcram.com/ip-rental

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

6 x /24 RIPE available for lease. 126.5 USD (~112 Eur) monthly.

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

We have some RIPE,ARIN subnets available.

• Hi

I am looking to purchase /24 /23 /22.

Is anyone selling? I am not looking to lease I am looking to purchase.

@Shakib said:
    /44 IPv6 Prefix for $10 Year

Coupon Code: LET-IPv6

Limited stock.

/24s are $150 months. Depending usage type, it can go up to $200 months.

We accept clients from any country. *

It seems that we are getting more IPv6 orders than I initially thought i would get.

We have limited /44 stock available and the coupon code will expire on 1 Dec 2021. (It's recurring discount)

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

1x /24 ARIN available.
    125 EUR/mo or 1200 EUR/y.

Hi there,

I can do RIPE ASN registration for 30 EUR one-time for LET members only, as long as you are a trusted member of the community or have at least one reputable member that can recommend you as a trusted member.

What is a reputable member? A reputable member, in our opinion, is any user that meets one of the following criteria:

An active member with > 5 years on the forum.
    A member with a provider tag
    A moderator

As your LET activity is almost non-existant from 2014 till now, we can only proceed if someone, as described above, can vouch for you.

Offer: If you already have a provider tag, I can do the ASN Registration for FREE. This is, however, limited to a single ASN per our entire collaboration. Afterwards, regular fee applies.

DM me if you're interested. Don't DM me with "please, I want free ASN, but I'm not a provider".

Thank you.

General ToS:
    The mutual agreed amount represents our fee for setting up the required documentation for RIPE NCC along with any other paperwork needed and submitting all those to RIPE NCC on your behalf. This is the service we "sell" to you.
    The ASN itself is freely assigned by RIPE NCC (for now, at least).

We do not issue refunds if (and not limited to):

• RIPE NCC refuse to issue your ASN.
    • RIPE NCC request additional information and you fail to provide them.
    • You changed your mind after we completed the documentation and submitted the ticket to RIPE NCC.
    • RIPE NCC believe that your application looks suspicious and asks for PoA/Notary documents/Official documents... etc. and you don't want to provide them.

We charge you for our time and work done for the ASN application, not for the ASN itself.
    Please make sure you read the RIPE NCC Policies for ASN assignment: https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-679

The fees for the service we offer can be paid via:

• PayPal
    • Bank Transfer
    • Crypto (a lot of them, please ask first).
  • @Andreix said:
    Hi there,

As your LET activity is almost non-existant from 2014 till now, we can only proceed if someone, as described above, can vouch for you.

Who are you talking to?

• billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep

@eimis said:
    6 x /24 RIPE available for lease. 126.5 USD (~112 Eur) monthly.

via direct ?

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Andreix said:
    Hi there,

Who are you talking to?

Many apologies. I've copy-pasted it from a DM and forgot to take it out.

Here, updated:

Hi there,

I can do RIPE ASN registration for 30 EUR one-time for LET members only, as long as you are a trusted member of the community or have at least one reputable member that can recommend you as a trusted member.

What is a reputable member? A reputable member, in our opinion, is any user that meets one of the following criteria:

An active member with > 5 years on the forum.
    A member with a provider tag
    A moderator

Offer: If you already have a provider tag, I can do the ASN Registration for FREE. This is, however, limited to a single ASN per our entire collaboration. Afterwards, regular fee applies.

DM me if you're interested. Don't DM me with "please, I want free ASN, but I'm not a provider".

Thank you.

General ToS:
    The mutual agreed amount represents our fee for setting up the required documentation for RIPE NCC along with any other paperwork needed and submitting all those to RIPE NCC on your behalf. This is the service we "sell" to you.
    The ASN itself is freely assigned by RIPE NCC (for now, at least).

We do not issue refunds if (and not limited to):

RIPE NCC refuse to issue your ASN.
    RIPE NCC request additional information and you fail to provide them.
    You changed your mind after we completed the documentation and submitted the ticket to RIPE NCC.
    RIPE NCC believe that your application looks suspicious and asks for PoA/Notary documents/Official documents... etc. and you don't want to provide them.
    We charge you for our time and work done for the ASN application, not for the ASN itself.
    Please make sure you read the RIPE NCC Policies for ASN assignment: https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-679

The fees for the service we offer can be paid via:

PayPal
    Bank Transfer
    Crypto (a lot of them, please ask first).

• Hello,
    Looking for largest ranges from RIPE, ARIN for longterm
    Please, PM
    Thank you!

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

I have 3x/24 available in ARIN region. They’re currently seen by Netflix as residential as the previous customer was using them for their WISP.

Blocks are clean, have not been announced in ~15 days, and ready to reassign.

I’m asking $140/mo per /24, but if you want to take all 3 I’ll accept $125/mo each, with potential discounts available depending on term commitment (6mo/1yr).

Please DM me to order.

Requirements:
    - You will be subject to KYC, please prepare to submit censored ID for validation (name, address must match client portal records)
    - You can pay via PayPal*, Stripe, Crypto, Wire Transfer (CAN/US/UK) and eTransfer (Canada Only)
    - You must provide 15 calendar days notice to cancel the lease(s)
    - No abuse is permitted — no malware, no spam
    - You must supply a valid abuse email (if you do not have an ORG to reassign)
    - You must handle abuse in a timely manner should abuse occur by downstream customers (within 7 business days)

• klikliklikli Member
    edited November 2021

Any BF/CM deals, pretty please? :)
    Looking for one-time-fee RIPE ASN specifically

edited November 2021

We don't need KYC or anything, just need your valid contact information.

/44 IPv6 Prefix for $10 Year

Coupon Code: LET-IPv6

Limited stock.

/24s are $150 months. Depending usage type, it can go up to $200 months.

We accept clients from any country. *

Other managed services available.

• itoito Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2021

Looking for RIPE /24. please DM.
    No abuse no mail

• itoito Member, Host Rep

Looking for RIPE /24. please DM.
    No abuse no mail

8x /24 ARIN available.
    125 EUR/mo or 1200 EUR/y each

• Hello,
    Looking for ranges /16 - /24
    Please, PM

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

ARIN /22 available for lease (directly from our org).

We are looking for a long term web hosting customer or similar. Yearly leases preferred. Please email my signature or ping on Discord if interested.

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

We have 2 ipv4 available for lease (ripe)
    110 euro per month, regardless or payment term. Be quick, they go quick!
    No spam or hosting crap and only registered companies are accepted as customer. (no, your offshore panama/seychelles construction is not a valid)

/24 IPv4 & /44 IPv6 prefix available.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

I'm looking for a class / 24 for rent, which will accept ignore DMCA for the price $150/month

• Hello everyone. Where can I buy a cheap one-by-one ip with whois change?

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

We have some ARIN,RIPE subnets available for leasing.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

We have /22 ARIN up for lease.

• AlaxonaAlaxona Member, LIR

@ART994 said:
    Hello everyone. Where can I buy a cheap one-by-one ip with whois change?

Try Hetzner services. Sure,IP will be addition to other services (VPS, dedicated etc)