Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel LiteSpeed Hosting from just £2.65 ⚡ Chance to win Amazon/Google/Steam Credit!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel LiteSpeed Hosting from just £2.65 ⚡ Chance to win Amazon/Google/Steam Credit!

AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider

Who are AllHost?
AllHost.co.uk are a web hosting provider aimed at providing high performance web hosting services with a user-friendly price point. Our web hosting servers are located within a UK datacentre with over 1Tbps of inbound capacity with DDoS protection included as standard.

What's Standard?
cPanel Control Panel.
⚡ JetBackup - Daily Backups with 21 Restore Points.
⚡ CloudLinux OS
⚡ LiteSpeed Web Server + LSCache
⚡ MailChannels Outbound Filtering

What's the offer?

Every new service order using coupon code: LET10 will be automatically entered into a draw to win one of the following available prizes (there are 6 prizes in total to be won).

• 3x £30 Amazon Credit
  • 1x £10 Steam Credit
  • 1x £10 Google Play Store Credit
  • 1x Lifetime AllHost CP Basic Plan - free for as long as you need it.

This is one entry per service ordered, so multiple orders = multiple chances.
You must use the coupon code LET10 to receive a valid entry. Entries will stop on December 31st and prizes will be drawn and distributed on 3rd January 2022.

Every newly ordered Shared Hosting Plan can also be upgraded to have the 4-hour backup service at no additional cost. You must reply below with your invoice number if you wish to take advantage of the more frequent backup service.

CP Lite (Shared Hosting)
Up to 1 Domain
10GB SSD Storage
1 vCPU + 1GB RAM + 30 EP
£2.65/month or £26.55/year with coupon: LET10

CP Basic (Shared Hosting)
Up to 3 Domains
25GB SSD Storage
2GB vCPU + 2GB RAM + 50 EP
£4.45/month or £44.55/year with coupon: LET10

CP Plus (Shared Hosting)
Up to 5 Domains
50GB SSD Storage
3 vCPU + 3GB RAM + 70 EP
£8.95/month or £89.55/year with coupon: LET10

You can find the plans listed above here
Email: [email protected]

We also offer Reseller Hosting starting from £9.95/month and Managed cPanel VPS starting from £44.95/month - coupon code also valid there.

https://allhost.co.uk/

Comments

• I signed up just for this, hope that is okay, my order is pending but I would like to be backed up every 4 hours
    invoice 287
    Amazon don't work in my country so I prefer steam or lifetime plan if I am lucky and that can happen :D :D

Thanked by 1AllHost_Rep
  • AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider

@Superleech said:
    I signed up just for this, hope that is okay, my order is pending but I would like to be backed up every 4 hours
    invoice 287
    Amazon don't work in my country so I prefer steam or lifetime plan if I am lucky and that can happen :D :D

Accepted and provisioned!
    That's totally fine! The Amazon vouchers will be drawn first so if you're the winner of one of those then welcome to exchange to one of the other options :smile:

• SuperleechSuperleech Member
    edited November 2021

@AllHost_Ben said:

@Superleech said:
    I signed up just for this, hope that is okay, my order is pending but I would like to be backed up every 4 hours
    invoice 287

Accepted and provisioned!
    That's totally fine! The Amazon vouchers will be drawn first so if you're the winner of one of those then welcome to exchange to one of the other options :smile:

Thank you !! It's working very good. <3 JETBACKUP

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Reseller hosting button is broken on your site :(

@Advin said:
    Reseller hosting button is broken on your site :(

Whoops, fixed, thank you! :)

Half-way towards the closing time for new orders to be entered into the prize-pool! (3 weeks left - closes on 31st Dec).

Just 7 days left to enter!