Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Web Hosting with Ansible support for automation - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Web Hosting with Ansible support for automation

2»

Comments

• @LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said: I am using it more than 2 years and no any single incident reports on security side for using this software, So I am trusting it.

Until 2 years of your client data is harvested...

Never, It's secure in my hands

• @typicalGtaTG said:
    wtf is this host... bruh, I think they prolly using nulled cPanel too which that pricing scheme. Still trying to comprehend how you even got the Provider Tag in the first place.

We are not using any nulled cPanel services. WHMCS license I took from a reseller service and I am using it since 2 years, No issues reported so far, not even a single client.

• @Falzo said:

@jetchirag said:

@easycomehost said:
    I am using it more than 2 years and no any single incident reports on security side for using this software, So I am trusting it.

You are just digging deeper grave for yourself

exactly. blatantly admitting that you use a nulled software... maybe you shoudl have read the rules...

@JackH said: Misc rules

Using a nulled WHMCS (or other nulled billing software) grants you and your company a lifetime ban on LET.

@raindog308 @jbiloh doesn't get clearer than that, wouldn't you agree?

It's not a null software to be honest, I took it from a reseller.

• LukeQCLukeQC Member, Host Rep

@easycomehost said: Never, It's secure in my hands

With your secure nulled WHMCS ;)

• @LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said: Never, It's secure in my hands

With your secure nulled WHMCS ;)

I don't think it's a nulled software, if that's the case, I will lose my client. they are safe in our hands.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@vyas11 said:

@DP said:

Right.

Dont' waste your time, mate. This provider had blessings from the highest level at LET.

II understand the above is possible by kissing the ring.. of the anal kind.

Who is that?

@easycomehost said: I don't think it's a nulled software, if that's the case, I will lose my client. they are safe in our hands.

We straight up provided you with the WHMCS license check and your domain failed on it. How can you not think it's not nulled software?

Keep saying that you have plenty of clients but we all know that's just your attempt to show new potential clients that you have clients that trust you.

We're trying to protect any users out there from buying into your scam.

• @jbiloh said:

@vyas11 said:

@DP said:

Right.

Dont' waste your time, mate. This provider had blessings from the highest level at LET.

II understand the above is possible by kissing the ring.. of the anal kind.

Who is that?

@jbiloh : I am not sure why they are all saying about the ban. I am successfully running this business for the last 2 years with my 9 years of experience in hosting industry. I am proud to be the provider in LET and sell my services in the right manner.

• @LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said: I don't think it's a nulled software, if that's the case, I will lose my client. they are safe in our hands.

We straight up provided you with the WHMCS license check and your domain failed on it. How can you not think it's not nulled software?

Keep saying that you have plenty of clients but we all know that's just your attempt to show new potential clients that you have clients that trust you.

We're trying to protect any users out there from buying into your scam.

I didn't check the license of my WHMCS yet. I don't think it's a must-needed one. Since I am running it just for holding my client tickets.

• @Falzo said:

jetchirag said:

easycomehost said:
    I am using it more than 2 years and no any single incident reports on security side for using this software, So I am trusting it.

exactly. blatantly admitting that you use a nulled software... maybe you shoudl have read the rules...

JackH said: Misc rules

Using a nulled WHMCS (or other nulled billing software) grants you and your company a lifetime ban on LET.

Has anyone else flagged the thread except me?

Am I missing a reason why the guy's not banned yet? @FAT32 tagged too for completeness

Thanked by 1webcraft

@jbiloh I find it wrong that a provider is able to offer services here when they're using a nulled version of WHMCS

• verovero Member, Host Rep

@easycomehost said:

I didn't check the license of my WHMCS yet. I don't think it's a must-needed one. Since I am running it just for holding my client tickets.

WTF??

• @caracal said:
    @Falzo said:

jetchirag said:

easycomehost said:

JackH said: Misc rules

Has anyone else flagged the thread except me?

Am I missing a reason why the guy's not banned yet? @FAT32 tagged too for completeness

Well, the reason because he had licked by somebody ass that have higher position than fat32

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Or this is an attempt to generate some traffic and "shared web hosting" is a cover.

Thanked by 2webcraft devp

@LukeQC said:
    @jbiloh I find it wrong that a provider is able to offer services here when they're using a nulled version of WHMCS

This is not allowed on LowEndTalk. I am reviewing the situation now.

Thanked by 1devp
  • webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited October 2021

@IziD said:
    Or this is an attempt to generate some traffic and "shared web hosting" is a cover.

Yeah, seems like some way to create a drama thread to drum up traffic.

Thanked by 1vyas11

@jbiloh said: This is not allowed on LowEndTalk. I am reviewing the situation now.

Thanks mate

• @jbiloh said:

@LukeQC said:

@jbiloh said:

@LukeQC said:

@jbiloh : Seriously I don't think why there is a review needed here, I am not running any nulled software. Please understand it.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jbiloh said:

@LukeQC said:

Revoke the tag and the provider can submit it again if they can comply to the rules.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You are also having a PMS which warrants a ban.

@easycomehost said:

@jbiloh said:

@LukeQC said:

@jbiloh said:

@LukeQC said:

@jbiloh : Seriously I don't think why there is a review needed here, I am not running any nulled software. Please understand it.

Upon checking the WHMCS license authentication tool your WHMCS installation does not pass. This is a non-negotiable issue here at LowEndTalk. Providers are not allowed to use nulled/invalid WHMCS licenses.

Regardless of where you sourced your license from, if you intend on being taken seriously you need to have a valid WHMCS license.

Furthermore, by attacking the users who pointed this out you gain no favor. Had you reacted in a caring manor that suggested a genuine intent to solve the issue we would have preferred that.

Your provider tag has been removed and you are not eligible to sell on LowEndTalk.

In the future, once you have your house in order, we may consider a new provider tag request via our ticket system -- but please know you will be required to pass a higher degree of scrutiny at that time.

• This fucking guy

Thanked by 1b0lt
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

easy come... easy.... go?

• @easycomehost said: I didn't check the license of my WHMCS yet. I don't think it's a must-needed one.

it is, because there are some rules for this place here, if you want to offer. simple as that.

sad enough that you seem to even failed to read them at all.

anyway, seems solved for now. thanks!

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

came here expecting a shared hosting allowing you to upload your ansible playbooks.
    got chuckles instead !!

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @LukeQC said:

@jbiloh said: This is not allowed on LowEndTalk. I am reviewing the situation now.

Thanks mate

Btw, since when you got provider tag? I think you just got registered today.

This discussion has been closed.