Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Web Hosting with Ansible support for automation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Web Hosting with Ansible support for automation

easycomehosteasycomehost Member
edited October 2021 in Shared Hosting Offers

[Removed by moderator because this user's provider tag has been revoked due to breaking LowEndTalk rules - Invalid WHMCS License]

Comments

• Easy come, easy go. Sounds like some fly-by-night operation.

Thanked by 2webcraft devp
  • @dahartigan said:
    Easy come, easy go. Sounds like some fly-by-night operation.

The names says so fast support

• Sounds like scam. @FAT32 / @trewq , how this gentleman has obtained a provider tag?

Thanked by 2webcraft devp
  • @IziD said:
    Sounds like scam. @FAT32 / @trewq , how this gentleman has obtained a provider tag?

It's not a scam, It's a well genuine company providing 24/7 support to Web Hosting and System Administration. You can visit our website to know more about the company. We have applied for provider Tag with clean vision and evidences.

• It's not a scam, It's a well genuine company providing 24/7 support [...]

Replied here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3292048/#Comment_3292048

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • @DP said:

Right.

We are not using the official WHMCS license. I am using it from a reseller.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@DP said:

Right.

Dont' waste your time, mate. This provider had blessings from the highest level at LET.

II understand the above is possible by kissing the ring.. of the anal kind.

Thanked by 2webcraft bulbasaur
  • ansible with ban incoming may be ?

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @vyas11 said:

@DP said:

Right.

Dont' waste your time, mate. This provider had blessings from the highest level at LET.

II understand the above is possible by kissing the ring.. of the anal kind.

I am not looking about the Support Desk Software kinds of stuff, I just need it for holding the support ticket queue and billing. Doesn't matter if it's directly from WHMCS or from a reseller. Just I am concentrating on how to provide good support to customers by being available round the clock.

• @webclouddev said:
    ansible with ban incoming may be ?

I am not sure how ban is related to Ansible.

• LukeQCLukeQC Member, Host Rep

@easycomehost said:

@DP said:

Right.

Even if you purchase WHMCS through a reseller, it will show the license as authorized as long as they actually provide you with a license

Thanked by 1devp
  • @LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said:

@DP said:

Right.

Even if you purchase WHMCS through a reseller, it will show the license as authorized as long as they actually provide you with a license

May be probably left their license in the past and found a new provider ( May be no direct relationship with WHMCS) . However, it doesn't matter for us to use WHMCS for holding tickets and billing-related stuff.

• @easycomehost said:

@LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said:

@DP said:

Right.

May be probably left their license in the past and found a new provider ( May be no direct relationship with WHMCS) . However, it doesn't matter for us to use WHMCS for holding tickets and billing-related stuff.

Maybe, probably, blah blah. Nothing says "quality hosting services" like nulled WHMCS.

Thanked by 2LukeQC webcraft

@easycomehost said: May be probably left their license in the past and found a new provider ( May be no direct relationship with WHMCS) . However, it doesn't matter for us to use WHMCS for holding tickets and billing-related stuff.

If you're using a legal copy of WHMCS then the license needs to come from WHMCS. Even if your WHMCS reseller found a new provider, that provider would be getting it from WHMCS somehow. I've never seen a legal WHMCS install fail that authorize site as each install gets locked to a domain thus they know if your domain is licensed or not.

If the license has expired then your WHMCS would be disabled so you're probably using a nulled version which just goes to show that you didn't want to invest any money in your company so I won't be surprised if you disappear in a few months.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @b0lt said:

@easycomehost said:

@LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said:

@DP said:

Right.

Maybe, probably, blah blah. Nothing says "quality hosting services" like nulled WHMCS.

As I mentioned in my previous reply, I am not taking care about WHMCS license whether it's nulled or not, Just have it for managing the clients and their support requests.

• easycomehosteasycomehost Member
    edited October 2021

@LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said: May be probably left their license in the past and found a new provider ( May be no direct relationship with WHMCS) . However, it doesn't matter for us to use WHMCS for holding tickets and billing-related stuff.

If you're using a legal copy of WHMCS then the license needs to come from WHMCS. Even if your WHMCS reseller found a new provider, that provider would be getting it from WHMCS somehow. I've never seen a legal WHMCS install fail that authorize site as each install gets locked to a domain thus they know if your domain is licensed or not.

If the license has expired then your WHMCS would be disabled so you're probably using a nulled version which just goes to show that you didn't want to invest any money in your company so I won't be surprised if you disappear in a few months.

As I mentioned earlier, We don't take care whether the license is nulled or not. I am running WHMCS just for holding tickets.

@easycomehost said: As I mentioned in my previous reply, I am not taking care about WHMCS license whether it's nulled or not, Just have it for managing the clients and their support requests.

How can you have 9 years in the hosting industry and not understand how bad that statement is?

Thanked by 3devp jetchirag g4m3r
  • @LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said: As I mentioned in my previous reply, I am not taking care about WHMCS license whether it's nulled or not, Just have it for managing the clients and their support requests.

How can you have 9 years in the hosting industry and not understand how bad that statement is?

There is no relation about experience and WHMCS panel usage. It's better than using an opensource panel.

@easycomehost said: There is no relation about experience and WHMCS panel usage. It's better than using an opensource panel.

You're using a nulled version of the software so you have no idea whether or not there's a backdoor that can be used to access your servers added to WHMCS or the client data. Normally people that null software aren't the most honest lot so I definitely wouldn't trust any nulled software.

You talk a lot about security but you're not even worried about using nulled software...

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @LukeQC said:

@easycomehost said: There is no relation about experience and WHMCS panel usage. It's better than using an opensource panel.

You're using a nulled version of the software so you have no idea whether or not there's a backdoor that can be used to access your servers added to WHMCS or the client data. Normally people that null software aren't the most honest lot so I definitely wouldn't trust any nulled software.

You talk a lot about security but you're not even worried about using nulled software...

I am using it more than 2 years and no any single incident reports on security side for using this software, So I am trusting it.

• By your logic: you can steal bread as long as you eat it as a side dish and not the main meal..

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @caracal said:
    By your logic: you can steal bread as long as you eat it as a side dish and not the main meal..

Not having any relation with Web Hosting area ;)

• @easycomehost said:
    I am using it more than 2 years and no any single incident reports on security side for using this software, So I am trusting it.

You are just digging deeper grave for yourself

@easycomehost said: I am using it more than 2 years and no any single incident reports on security side for using this software, So I am trusting it.

Until 2 years of your client data is harvested...

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

wtf is this host... bruh, I think they prolly using nulled cPanel too which that pricing scheme. Still trying to comprehend how you even got the Provider Tag in the first place.

• @jetchirag said:

@easycomehost said:

exactly. blatantly admitting that you use a nulled software... maybe you shoudl have read the rules...

@JackH said: Misc rules

Using a nulled WHMCS (or other nulled billing software) grants you and your company a lifetime ban on LET.

@raindog308 @jbiloh doesn't get clearer than that, wouldn't you agree?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1IziD
  • @jetchirag said:

@easycomehost said:

It's not like that, Just be honest about the services which we offer.

This discussion has been closed.