Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadranet No integrity
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadranet No integrity

ajpanajpan Member

Pacificrack, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quadranet, I bought their products and recurred the bill for $18/year. One month later, it became $200/year. What happened? Quadranet has become a scam company. Warning, We should stay away from Quadranet and Pacificrack

Comments

• Pacificrack, a VPS provider that even dogs don't use !
    It is useless to publish this information here, because PR is mainly aimed at Chinese users, and most of the customers who are defrauded are also Chinese users.
    People here have not been scammed by it, so they will not feel the same way.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

QN is a highly desirable network for spammers these days.

Thanked by 1wdmg
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited October 2021

when in doubt pay by paypal. and never pay full price for pacificrack.

got one of their flash deals and while support is absolutely shit, the vps actually works as advertised. they strongly impose IO limits so i wouldnt be surprised if they boot customers for exceeding their AUP limits.

I see now that my service will renew at 380% higher so yeah fuck them

Thanked by 1idleparty
  • @abiaolaoge said:
    Pacificrack, a VPS provider that even dogs don't use !
    It is useless to publish this information here, because PR is mainly aimed at Chinese users, and most of the customers who are defrauded are also Chinese users.

No problem, Pacificrack is a scam company

• @ajpan said:

@abiaolaoge said:

No problem, Pacificrack is a scam company

Mjjs should buy the chickens and bricklayers from RN. Not much wool and you get big plate chicken in DC02 machine room.

All other are weak like China in bull shop.

• In the past, MJJs' favorite provider was @BandwagonHost, now their favorite is @SpartanHost .
    MJJs' strong purchasing power has caused all their favorite providers to increase their prices significantly.
    Every MJJ needs at least one VPS to deploy shadowsocks. 1.4 billion MJJs need at least tens of millions of VPS. No one can provide so many VPS at the same time, so they can only reduce the number of customers by increasing prices.

• The end is... MJJ?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Nice one...

@cybertech said: got one of their flash deals and while support is absolutely shit, the vps actually works as advertised. they strongly impose IO limits so i wouldnt be surprised if they boot customers for exceeding their AUP limits.

I see now that my service will renew at 380% higher so yeah fuck them

This.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@abiaolaoge said:
    In the past, MJJs' favorite provider was BandwagonHost, now their favorite is SpartanHost .

I have SpartanHost.
    Does that make me an MJJ?

• @yoursunny said:

@abiaolaoge said:
    In the past, MJJs' favorite provider was BandwagonHost, now their favorite is SpartanHost .

I have SpartanHost.

Do you have a hostloc account?

• edited October 2021

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@dahartigan said:

@yoursunny said:

@abiaolaoge said:

I have SpartanHost.

I don't have HostLoc account; nobody invited me.
    I read HostLoc occasionally, and I found no logic in the content.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @yoursunny said:

@dahartigan said:

@yoursunny said:

@abiaolaoge said:

I have SpartanHost.

You aren't an MJJ if you don't have a hostloc account..

https://hostloc.com/space-uid-42464.html

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited October 2021

@dahartigan said:

@yoursunny said:

@dahartigan said:

@yoursunny said:

@abiaolaoge said:

I have SpartanHost.

You aren't an MJJ if you don't have a hostloc account..

https://hostloc.com/space-uid-42464.html

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @yoursunny said:

@abiaolaoge said:

I have SpartanHost.

Push your spartan chick to me, then you don't have to worry about this !

• @abiaolaoge said:

@yoursunny said:

@abiaolaoge said:

I have SpartanHost.

Push your spartan chick to me, then you don't have to worry about this !

It's a turtle shell chicken

• pacificrack does not have integrity, Quadranet bears the main responsibility

• QN just allows their team to scam o:) RIP QN

• Pacificrack fraud methods are diverse. Purchase a one-year plan, But server will be deleted within 90 or 180 days. I contacted Quadranet, but they allowed Pacificrack to continue scams.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The hell..., why do people pay them willingly?

Do you ever do any due diligence?

• QuadraNet, hmmm I think I remember something.. oh yeah, it is AlphaRacks..

• @chocolateshirt said:
    QuadraNet, hmmm I think I remember something.. oh yeah, it is AlphaRacks..

Allegedly they fired Dustin and his buddy when they found out what kind of pricing Dustin gave AlphaRacks (himself) for the dedi servers used to pimp out cheap deals.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

In the end, it's always the same crooks that circle around here.

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • @abiaolaoge said:

Why don't you just use the providers that the dogs use and save yourself the trouble? Seems like the dogs are smarter than you.

• @ajpan said:
    Pacificrack, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quadranet, I bought their products and recurred the bill for $18/year. One month later, it became $200/year. What happened? Quadranet has become a scam company. Warning, We should stay away from Quadranet and Pacificrack

You'll get all the service you've paid for. So they gave you an 11 month notice for a substantial price increase. How is that a scam? Most people would be glad to have so much notice to move their services before renewal.

• It is not fragrant

• @TimboJones said:

@ajpan said:

You'll get all the service you've paid for. So they gave you an 11 month notice for a substantial price increase. How is that a scam? Most people would be glad to have so much notice to move their services before renewal.

Did you see the word recurred ?Before you buy the service you would ask whether it is recurred and provider said yes.After your payment finished,and you check the next due fee which is higher .Damn shit!Of course,you can cancel the service in due time.But it's troublesome when you need transfer your data.And back to this case,a provider deceived customers for more buying.It's scam definitely

Thanked by 1pike
  • @TimboJones said:

@abiaolaoge said:

Why don't you just use the providers that the dogs use and save yourself the trouble? Seems like the dogs are smarter than you.

That’s right, dogs are smarter than me, because dogs don’t buy shit-like Pacificrack, but I bought Pacificrack like a fool.

• @TimboJones said:

@ajpan said:

In this case, you should indicate the first year discount, not the recurring discount. Even if you need to change it, you should negotiate with the customer whether the refund can be made in the remaining time, but this is not the case. Selection

• No negotiation, no refund option