Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadranet No integrity - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadranet No integrity

2»

Comments

• @ajpan said:
    No negotiation, no refund option

what did you pay by

• @cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

• @ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

thats a pity. paypal is the way to go.

• @cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

Mjjs should always use PayPal

• @dahartigan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

i think PayPal should be used for mjj-provider. clearly their modus operandi is meant for Chinese sales.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @cybertech said:

@dahartigan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

i think PayPal should be used for mjj-provider. clearly their modus operandi is meant for Chinese sales.

It's a match made in heaven. Mjjs can charge back when the IP is blocked by the GFW, and PayPal will make money from the providers in charge back fees.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • @cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

I don’t have a palpay account,,Alipay and WeChat are generally used in China,

• @dahartigan said:

@cybertech said:

@dahartigan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

It's a match made in heaven. Mjjs can charge back when the IP is blocked by the GFW, and PayPal will make money from the providers in charge back fees.

i so want to work for PayPal right now.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited October 2021

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

try RackNerd then. they have graduated from Quadranet and seem stable so far.

• @ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

Can foreigners get those or is it for China only?

• @dahartigan said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

Can foreigners get those or is it for China only?

More China,I am applying for paypal

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

@cybertech said:

@ajpan said:

what did you pay by

alpay

try RackNerd then. they have graduated from Quadranet and seem stable so far.

Thank you

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2021

That seems to be very shady business practice from Pacificrack! Assuring customer that it is recurring price prior to the order and when customer orders the service they find the price not recurring plus its been increased by whopping X times ($18 to $200). In such case user can file for refund/chargeback with paypal or directly with bank. With exact proof of communication, customer can file a claim as fraud and win the case.

• @deank said:
    The hell..., why do people pay them willingly?

Do you ever do any due diligence?

Well, the only thing they found about pacificrack is... cheap

• Don't do crack. Sure, it starts out cheap you might have a good time, but then you find out you're selling your kidneys and becoming mjj just to keep having it.
    What ever that pacifi thing is, probably shouldn't do that either.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • If you are a Chinese who bought their VPS, they will delete your account after 6 months.
    No refund, no account, no VPS, no paypal dispute.
    Quadranet must hate Chinese people very much.

• @opelnic said:
    If you are a Chinese who bought their VPS, they will delete your account after 6 months.

Hating all of the Chinese people is extreme of them, they should just hate on the individual mjj who use their chickens for scams and spamming.

• @dahartigan said:

@opelnic said:
    If you are a Chinese who bought their VPS, they will delete your account after 6 months.

Hating all of the Chinese people is extreme of them, they should just hate on the individual mjj who use their chickens for scams and spamming.

I dont think they hate Chinese while the sales of pacificrack is chinese as well. They just want to kick off all poor users, no matter you abuse or not.

• @lowendclient said:

@dahartigan said:

@opelnic said:

I dont think they hate Chinese while the sales of pacificrack is chinese as well. They just want to kick off all poor users, no matter you abuse or not.

If they really want to kick off poor users,why not increase the Price like bandwagon

• @Franzkafka said:

@lowendclient said:

@dahartigan said:

@opelnic said:

If they really want to kick off poor users,why not increase the Price like bandwagon

That's exactly what they're doing now. Price increased to at least $5 per month.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @lowendclient said:

@Franzkafka said:

@lowendclient said:

@dahartigan said:

@opelnic said:

That's exactly what they're doing now. Price increased to at least $5 per month.

Fucking gentrification of their servers. How 1990's-thinking that is. Where will the mjjs go who don't have enough knives or wool for chickens?

• @lowendclient said:

@dahartigan said:

@opelnic said:

You have not abused resources. They will create the illusion of abuse and look for opportunities to clear your service. This has caused many customers to question them, which is a bad practice.

• @ajpan said:

@TimboJones said:

@ajpan said:
    Pacificrack, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quadranet, I bought their products and recurred the bill for $18/year. One month later, it became $200/year. What happened? Quadranet has become a scam company. Warning, We should stay away from Quadranet and Pacificrack

You'll get all the service you've paid for. So they gave you an 11 month notice for a substantial price increase. How is that a scam? Most people would be glad to have so much notice to move their services before renewal.

In this case, you should indicate the first year discount, not the recurring discount. Even if you need to change it, you should negotiate with the customer whether the refund can be made in the remaining time, but this is not the case. Selection

They didn't plan this before you bought your server, they did this to everyone at different times of their renewal at the same time from the looks of it. What does it say in the terms of service for price changes? You can always ticket the provider and show them where they contradicted their own terms of service.

And again, you're getting the service you've paid for, you're trying to get refunds because you want to move your data early, which is never the provider's responsibility.

• @TimboJones said:

@ajpan said:

@TimboJones said:

@ajpan said:
    Pacificrack, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quadranet, I bought their products and recurred the bill for $18/year. One month later, it became $200/year. What happened? Quadranet has become a scam company. Warning, We should stay away from Quadranet and Pacificrack

You'll get all the service you've paid for. So they gave you an 11 month notice for a substantial price increase. How is that a scam? Most people would be glad to have so much notice to move their services before renewal.

In this case, you should indicate the first year discount, not the recurring discount. Even if you need to change it, you should negotiate with the customer whether the refund can be made in the remaining time, but this is not the case. Selection

They didn't plan this before you bought your server, they did this to everyone at different times of their renewal at the same time from the looks of it. What does it say in the terms of service for price changes? You can always ticket the provider and show them where they contradicted their own terms of service.

And again, you're getting the service you've paid for, you're trying to get refunds because you want to move your data early, which is never the provider's responsibility.

According to reports from other customers, the provider deletes the service, deletes the account, and increases the price at any time for no reason. People need to worry about the service being gone every day. No one needs unstable service. They do not guarantee the service. Therefore, the remaining time is refunded. It’s the best choice, otherwise it’s cheating. I don’t have any refunds, but I hope everyone pays attention to distinguishing such untrustworthy providers. We should stay away from them.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

@ajpan said:
    They do not guarantee the service. Therefore, the remaining time is refunded. It’s the best choice, otherwise it’s cheating.

This isn't how it works with most/all providers. Any compensation they owe you relating to unplanned outages should be described by the SLA you agreed with them - if you don't have a SLA, any compensation for outages is entirely down to goodwill.

If the provider chooses to cancel the service early without cause (i.e. ToS not broken) then yes, I would expect prorata refunds should be issued. If you choose to stop using a service early, no - not eligible for anything. Again, in that case - entirely down to goodwill.

• This particular data center wipe my data because of a DMCA notice without give me 48hrs backup window. Just null route my IP and remove my HDD. When I get back my server back there is NO OS installed :( they said it's their policy. They can do that.

• @ajpan said:

@TimboJones said:

@ajpan said:

@TimboJones said:

@ajpan said:

According to reports from other customers, the provider deletes the service, deletes the account, and increases the price at any time for no reason. People need to worry about the service being gone every day. No one needs unstable service. They do not guarantee the service. Therefore, the remaining time is refunded. It’s the best choice, otherwise it’s cheating. I don’t have any refunds, but I hope everyone pays attention to distinguishing such untrustworthy providers. We should stay away from them.

Well, shit. Sounds like you didn't do any due diligence before buying! But regardless, that doesn't change the service working just fine for you.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I get a feeling that OP's whole world is crashing down on him for ... something so insignificant.

• @deank said:
    I get a feeling that OP's whole world is crashing down on him for ... something so insignificant.

There's no other china direct route providers have the price as cheap as pacificrack. Others like bandwagonhost are 10x more expansive. That's why chinese users cursing this provider while hoping use them continuous day by day... The root issue is consumption capacity. You've got what you paid for.