Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Visual Web Technologies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Visual Web Technologies

I signed up for the cheapest plan these guys have, https://visualwebtechnologies.com/shared-hosting and didn't think I would need support. Then, I decided to change my primary domain, which is just a pain. These guys executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done. Really happy at the value delivered here.

Comments

• edited September 2021

Your first post & discussion is a review?
    Nah.. Please be more serious to elaborate their services performance.

• lmao, who even falls for this sh*t?
    btw, the link leads to a 404

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

As far as i'm aware the owner of this domain is in this forum, no?

This is either a requested review by the domain owners to post on this forum as clearly the guy here seems to be in a hurry but although with a good english[maybe copy paste from the domain owner, who knows] or it's the domain owner itself.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @ttp said:
    I signed up for the cheapest plan these guys have, https://visualwebtechnologies.com/shared-hosting and didn't think I would need support. Then, I decided to change my primary domain, which is just a pain. These guys executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done. Really happy at the value delivered here.

So... You simply asked if it could be done and they just went ahead and proceeded before you told them to?

Thanked by 2niceboy adly
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

not sure about this post in particular, but it would be pretty easy to false flag and make a provider look bad by making a post like this

• executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done

Wont that make it worse....changes were made by simply asking if it is possible...what if the changes were not required at the time,but some times in the future...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@armandorg said: As far as i'm aware the owner of this domain is in this forum, no?

Yes: @rajat

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 2021

I vaguely remember an obviously fake (or at least very low-effort) review like this a few months ago which I think was also praising the same provider.

I could be wrong though, just odd that this keeps happening to the same provider.

Thanked by 3yoursunny niceboy adly
  • Sir this is a Wendys

• One of our user posting review i already asked if you review please briefly explain whats like services , mention price and all and i already submitted to @raindog308 for all details regarding this

• Ok I'll leave a review. I have a few sites with them. I'm not sure how good they are because I only put low priority sites on there, so far no issues. Speed is decent and I haven't noticed any downtime. It's not the fastest hosting account I have but it's decent, somewhere in the middle. I've never put in a support ticket with them because the initial welcome email(s) was sufficient.

It's on DirectAdmin and since I've always been more of a CPanel user I try to use it less, although I have been trying to warm up to DirectAdmin for years.

• @TimboJones said: So... You simply asked if it could be done and they just went ahead and proceeded before you told them to?

that's an red alert! Host being doing things before been asked for!!

• @TimboJones said:

@ttp said:

So... You simply asked if it could be done and they just went ahead and proceeded before you told them to?

:D What if op asked regarding cancellation details!? :D

Thanked by 1frog
  • Hello

I just said clients if you happy our services and support please make reviews Let

And I already submitted all proof @raindog308

So he will check when online all details

That's it what I said

Thanks

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@rajat said:
    Hello

I just said clients if you happy our services and support please make reviews Let

And I already submitted all proof @raindog308

So he will check when online all details

That's it what I said

Thanks

This is proably some misinterpretation, however this sentence here from your client:
    These guys executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done.

It's not positive feedback but hey! LET is gonna be LET! And we all love to turn things around with small details.

• Wow, yeah, a lot of parsing of a few words...I was not sure whether it was possible to change the main domain, but definitely wanted it done, sorry for any confusion on that point...nor was I certain that they would do it for me on an account that costs almost nothing or in what timeframe. I think we have all had hosting experiences where tickets sit for days...just saying that this was the opposite.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 2021

@ttp said:
    Wow, yeah, a lot of parsing of a few words...I was not sure whether it was possible to change the main domain, but definitely wanted it done, sorry for any confusion on that point...nor was I certain that they would do it for me on an account that costs almost nothing or in what timeframe. I think we have all had hosting experiences where tickets sit for days...just saying that this was the opposite.

The skepticism is not out of place, you're literally some random guy who decided to register on a forum and make a low-effort review as your first post. Does that not sound sketchy to you?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@rajat said: And I already submitted all proof @raindog308

I can confirm - this is legit.

• Updating....I moved the first service I bought to their 40 GB plan a few months ago, but months later they are still billing me for the original plan...seems simply incompetent.
    Tickets are sitting open for days with no response from their site.
    As of today sites are showing 3 to 6 seconds TTFB, and generally failing CWV.
    I am looking to move from these guys to a real hosting provider where I have my priority sites.

• @ttp said:
    These guys executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be very careful while asking them questions about cancellation, deletion etc

• @ttp said:
    Updating....I moved the first service I bought to their 40 GB plan a few months ago, but months later they are still billing me for the original plan...seems simply incompetent.
    Tickets are sitting open for days with no response from their site.
    As of today sites are showing 3 to 6 seconds TTFB, and generally failing CWV.
    I am looking to move from these guys to a real hosting provider where I have my priority sites.

Thank you! I was thinking of getting a lifetime plan in their next promo.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I have a couple of services with @rajat and so far everything has been very good.