Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Visual Web Technologies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Visual Web Technologies

ttpttp Member

I signed up for the cheapest plan these guys have, https://visualwebtechnologies.com/shared-hosting and didn't think I would need support. Then, I decided to change my primary domain, which is just a pain. These guys executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done. Really happy at the value delivered here.

Comments

  • edited September 3

    Your first post & discussion is a review?
    Nah.. Please be more serious to elaborate their services performance.

  • lmao, who even falls for this sh*t?
    btw, the link leads to a 404

    Thanked by 1JasonM
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Provider

    As far as i'm aware the owner of this domain is in this forum, no?

    This is either a requested review by the domain owners to post on this forum as clearly the guy here seems to be in a hurry but although with a good english[maybe copy paste from the domain owner, who knows] or it's the domain owner itself.

    Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @ttp said:
    I signed up for the cheapest plan these guys have, https://visualwebtechnologies.com/shared-hosting and didn't think I would need support. Then, I decided to change my primary domain, which is just a pain. These guys executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done. Really happy at the value delivered here.

    So... You simply asked if it could be done and they just went ahead and proceeded before you told them to?

    Thanked by 2niceboy adly
  • not sure about this post in particular, but it would be pretty easy to false flag and make a provider look bad by making a post like this

  • executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done

    Wont that make it worse....changes were made by simply asking if it is possible...what if the changes were not required at the time,but some times in the future...

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

    @armandorg said: As far as i'm aware the owner of this domain is in this forum, no?

    Yes: @rajat

  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 4

    I vaguely remember an obviously fake (or at least very low-effort) review like this a few months ago which I think was also praising the same provider.

    I could be wrong though, just odd that this keeps happening to the same provider.

    Thanked by 3yoursunny niceboy adly
  • Sir this is a Wendys

  • rajatrajat Member, Provider

    One of our user posting review i already asked if you review please briefly explain whats like services , mention price and all and i already submitted to @raindog308 for all details regarding this

  • spunspun Member

    Ok I'll leave a review. I have a few sites with them. I'm not sure how good they are because I only put low priority sites on there, so far no issues. Speed is decent and I haven't noticed any downtime. It's not the fastest hosting account I have but it's decent, somewhere in the middle. I've never put in a support ticket with them because the initial welcome email(s) was sufficient.

    It's on DirectAdmin and since I've always been more of a CPanel user I try to use it less, although I have been trying to warm up to DirectAdmin for years.

  • @TimboJones said: So... You simply asked if it could be done and they just went ahead and proceeded before you told them to?

    that's an red alert! Host being doing things before been asked for!!

  • @TimboJones said:

    @ttp said:
    I signed up for the cheapest plan these guys have, https://visualwebtechnologies.com/shared-hosting and didn't think I would need support. Then, I decided to change my primary domain, which is just a pain. These guys executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done. Really happy at the value delivered here.

    So... You simply asked if it could be done and they just went ahead and proceeded before you told them to?

    :D What if op asked regarding cancellation details!? :D

    Thanked by 1frog
  • rajatrajat Member, Provider

    Hello

    I just said clients if you happy our services and support please make reviews Let

    And I already submitted all proof @raindog308

    So he will check when online all details

    That's it what I said

    Thanks

  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Provider

    @rajat said:
    Hello

    I just said clients if you happy our services and support please make reviews Let

    And I already submitted all proof @raindog308

    So he will check when online all details

    That's it what I said

    Thanks

    This is proably some misinterpretation, however this sentence here from your client:
    These guys executed it within what seemed like seconds, while I was still in the chat asking if it could be done.

    It's not positive feedback but hey! LET is gonna be LET! And we all love to turn things around with small details.

    Thanked by 1rajat
  • ttpttp Member

    Wow, yeah, a lot of parsing of a few words...I was not sure whether it was possible to change the main domain, but definitely wanted it done, sorry for any confusion on that point...nor was I certain that they would do it for me on an account that costs almost nothing or in what timeframe. I think we have all had hosting experiences where tickets sit for days...just saying that this was the opposite.

  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 4

    @ttp said:
    Wow, yeah, a lot of parsing of a few words...I was not sure whether it was possible to change the main domain, but definitely wanted it done, sorry for any confusion on that point...nor was I certain that they would do it for me on an account that costs almost nothing or in what timeframe. I think we have all had hosting experiences where tickets sit for days...just saying that this was the opposite.

    The skepticism is not out of place, you're literally some random guy who decided to register on a forum and make a low-effort review as your first post. Does that not sound sketchy to you?

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

    @rajat said: And I already submitted all proof @raindog308

    I can confirm - this is legit.

    Thanked by 2adly rajat
Sign In or Register to comment.