Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!] - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!]

1232425262729»

Comments

• FaiziFaizi Member

@Tony40 said:
    Cyberpanel need Control login access to the Admin Panel by IP.

CyberPanel can be accessed by both IP or hostname, similarly the port can be limited to whiitelisted IPs

I can't see, where you can filter control panel accessed to IPs in the admin area.

You can configure any filter you want in the firewall configuration.

Thanked by 1Tony40
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@cyberpersons https://cyberpanel.net/ currently giving error 500 .

• Its back, one of my colleague was doing some configurations. Thanks for heads up.

• @cyberpersons is it true that cyberpanel engaged a paid audit with rack911? Heard it from an anonymous source.

• cyberpersonscyberpersons Member
    edited September 2021

@Ahfaiahkid Yes. I am almost finished with the changes they recommended now it's gone for another review.

CyberPanel itself is a big application now, so changing things on a large scale takes time.

• @cyberpersons said:
    @Ahfaiahkid Yes. I am almost finished with the changes they recommended now it's gone for another review.

CyberPanel itself is a big application now, so changing things on a large scale takes time.

Awesome to know that cyberpanel will be a secure free panel now.