Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media Seedbox Auctions Are Back! 1TB and 6TB 1Gbps RAID0 Options Available NOW!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media Seedbox Auctions Are Back! 1TB and 6TB 1Gbps RAID0 Options Available NOW!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Pulsed Media Seedbox Auctions: Make Your Pick Now!

Our Seedbox Auctions are back for now! For how long? Nobody knows, but they are for now!

These are extremely cost-effective seedboxes for the maximum storage! Now with long term options available, you can signup up even for 3 years! Pricing is very affordable as well but does fluctuate constantly.

These are standard servers, with full specs, no special terms of any kind. You can renew them as long as you want. Right now only Value1000 (V1000) Series seedboxes on offer, you can check full specs at https://pulsedmedia.com/value1000-seedbox.php

All of these are on our own datacenter near Helsinki central area, one of the most prominent and important locations for connectivity in Finland. These are not Hetzner DC nor Hetzner network, and are operated from network and hardware fully built and owned by us.

Currently 2 auctions are available:

Price LOCKS upon order -- when you progress to payment gateway.
Pricing as of time of writing

Check them all out at: https://pulsedmedia.com/seedbox-auctions.php

Included are:

Extra info:

• Green Datacenter operations
  • Datacenter Location: Helsinki, Finland
  • Some latency metrics: 20ms DECIX, 36ms OVH, 38ms Online, 0.4-0.6ms Cloudflare, 31ms Leaseweb, 36ms Redstation (UK), 23ms Hetzner (DE), 23ms Serverloft/PlusServer
  • Terms Of Service

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • IBAN/SEPA Wiretransfers
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, BTT, DOGE and many others.)
Thanked by 11qwaszx

Comments

• 👍👍👍

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • 👍👍👍

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Is it okay to seed on public trackers?

Thanked by 1jamespeach
  • taizitaizi Member
    edited August 2021
  • taizitaizi Member
    edited August 2021

can you provide migrate services?i want to buy new seedbox and migrate my files and torrent from old seedbox(also bought from pulsed media)

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@chocolateshirt said:
    Is it okay to seed on public trackers?

yes it is.

@taizi said:
    can you provide migrate services?i want to buy new seedbox and migrate my files and torrent from old seedbox(also bought from pulsed media)

https://pulsedmedia.com/clients/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=36

Thanked by 2chocolateshirt taizi
  • @PulsedMedia couple questions:
    Seedbox auction page linked states SLA Level: Silver, and FREE bonus disk eligibility, but the Auction terms and conditions on your wiki (https://wiki.pulsedmedia.com/index.php/Pulsed_Media_Auctions_Terms_And_Conditions) state SLA Bronze and no bonus disk. Which one of these is correct?

• @PulsedMedia didn't have any access to the seedbox after made the order. WAitting. Do you guys create manually.. Ticket Opened !

• dvaderdvader Member
    edited September 2021

@PulsedMedia same here, didn't have any access to seedbox (Web or SSH). Opened a ticket. 24 hours and no reply...yet

• Same here like other. Awful support or better to say NO SUPPORT at all. Bought third seedbox and no access to it because "automatic provisioning" does not work, and it is not working since my first seedbox so over a year and half. You get your login details LOL but nothing works. Tickets can wait for days, yes for days. Maybe instead of posting ADs here you guys go fix your shit and take care of customers.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Another one bites the dust.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • how they run a dam datacenter like this!

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I think they were banned from Reddit before this offer, so the news wasn't good.

• Would recommend using a HTTPS redirect - somewhere through your order form it put me onto HTTP

• @evanwalters said:
    Would recommend using a HTTPS redirect - somewhere through your order form it put me onto HTTP

tried already.. non of them are working. look like the accounts won't even be created..

• what about Plex?

• 2 days and waiting....not just for a reply on the ticket but for the actual product to get delivered.

• @Arkas said:
    I think they were banned from Reddit before this offer, so the news wasn't good.

Why?

• Waiting already 48+ Hours, product not delivered, tickets are not responded, Pulsedmedia just don't care.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@dosai said: Why?

Not sure of the whole story, maybe someone else knows, but they had a LOT of 'buyer beware' posts in the r/seedboxes section.

• @Arkas said:

Not sure of the whole story, maybe someone else knows, but they had a LOT of 'buyer beware' posts in the r/seedboxes section.

I understand that Pulsedmedia is a "one-man army" thing and I kinda expect a delayed response but not delivering the product is new. I hope this doesn't turn into something big.

• @Arkas said:

I know they have a pretty bad rep on r/seedboxes but not sure if they are banned.

• @dosai said:

@Arkas said:

I know they have a pretty bad rep on r/seedboxes but not sure if they are banned.

They are not actually banned they just stop posting offers there

• anyone has his ph number.. call him..

Thanked by 1Coffee
  • Got an Update from Aleksi, account is created and working fine. There was a problem with their backend automation (as per his reply on the ticket)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • No issues for me. My box is doing great!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • That issue is ongoing for 2 years now...everytime you buy a seedbox you will get it.

• @burkinjo said:
    That issue is ongoing for 2 years now...everytime you buy a seedbox you will get it.

:lol:

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2021

DELAYED PROVISIONINGS
    @webontop @dvader @burkinjo

As stated later on this reply, automation backend server got (Again) drives full, human error that happened. Every action got queued, but not executed.

Everyone who had any delay due to this got +5 days added to their services and our sincere apologies. If you have not received +5 days to your service and got delayed, please open or update your ticket.

Backend automation new server already bought and waiting for racking, torture testing and then software installation. The backend database is very large, even after dropping out all performance stats beyond 3months (i think we dropped to 3months instead of 6... before that it was 12...) it keeps filling up the array. After new servers has been rolled out and tested we don't expect this to be happening ever again. We just underestimated a very long time ago how much storage alone the automation backend server would need -- and this is the type of stuff you don't move around nilly willy with so many security layers.

We are also looking into why the monitoring (3rd party service) DID NOT notify us of an issue. We use quite well known 3rd party for alerts and it's been a nightmare with false notifications, or missing notifications. False alerts are the worst.

@glacier32 said:
    @PulsedMedia couple questions:
    Seedbox auction page linked states SLA Level: Silver, and FREE bonus disk eligibility, but the Auction terms and conditions on your wiki (https://wiki.pulsedmedia.com/index.php/Pulsed_Media_Auctions_Terms_And_Conditions) state SLA Bronze and no bonus disk. Which one of these is correct?

Those special terms do not apply anymore.
    Updated page on this.

@evanwalters said: Would recommend using a HTTPS redirect - somewhere through your order form it put me onto HTTP

Billing redirects to HTTPS and every billing page is supposed to be on HTTPS.
    If somehow for you it was different, please open a ticket with full details and we will look into it.

@1allen said:
    what about Plex?

No Plex, sorry. Emby and Jellyfin no prob, they do not require dedicated IP per user.

@dosai said:

@Arkas said:

Why?

Mods changed. Very long story.
    We are merely "shadow banned", it means everything which mentions us is vetted to be at best neutral, no positive commentary is typically allowed (maybe the token one every now and then), only negative and with luck neutral.

@codelock said:

@dosai said:

@Arkas said:

They are not actually banned they just stop posting offers there

Practically we are, because we are not allowed to post anything even remotely in positive light.

@Arkas so essentially we are banned because mostly just negative things can be posted. There's a group behind /r/seedboxes who have always put us under the magnifying glass, even a comma or period in wrong place and they would start a shit storm. Tho we should thank them, got some typos fixed! ;)

@burkinjo said:
    That issue is ongoing for 2 years now...everytime you buy a seedbox you will get it.

False. This is random, essentially backend automation server drives get full so no commands can be executed but will get queued. 99+% of the time it works flawlessly and provisioning happens before your inbox gets the details e-mail.

Thanked by 1glacier32
  • @PulsedMedia Please resolve ticket 736849.