Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd's NEW OFFICE SPACE w/ pictures -- Check them out now :)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd's NEW OFFICE SPACE w/ pictures -- Check them out now :)

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Since RackNerd's launch, our business scaled quickly to the point that physical office space was required. Our initial office was in Upland, California which gave us an amazing opportunity to meet with and offer solutions to businesses in the area. As our team grew, so did our need for a larger office!

To facilitate our goal of never-ending growth, we relocated our office to Rancho Cucamonga and obtained space in a wonderful mixed-use commercial/industrial complex that offers more flexibility, as well as many nice creature comforts (kitchen, a private restroom, and lounge) for our employees and visiting guests (clients!).

We feel very fortunate to have achieved this goal and intrinsically believe it's important that everyone sets goals and always strives towards a vision (whatever it be!). Not long ago (just last year), I had mentioned our plan to build the business enough to outgrow the office we were in -- and while this was something I had anticipated would take years, with the kindhearted help of our valued clients, this community, and our team -- we’ve accomplished this goal much sooner than we could have ever imagined.

P.S. - If you didn't have an opportunity to check out our old office, here's a link for comparison (what a difference!): https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/165244/racknerd-office-space-expansion-pictures-share-your-office/p1

We sincerely appreciate you!

Here are a few pictures of our new cool office space.

Here's a blog post regarding our new office space: https://blog.racknerd.com/racknerd-headquarters-weve-expanded-new-offices/

Thank You once again for the support, we appreciate each and every one of you.

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Congrats!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Arkas said:
    Congrats!

Thank You @Arkas -- really appreciate the support 👊

• Congrats! Btw nice office :)

Thanked by 1dustinc

@nyamenk said:
    Congrats! Btw nice office :)

Hi @nyamenk -- Thank You very much!

We too like the office and look forward to the future.

• Congratulations on the new office! It looks really nice, I'm sure you'll love working out of there :)

Thanked by 1dustinc

@dahartigan said:
    Congratulations on the new office! It looks really nice, I'm sure you'll love working out of there :)

Appreciate the support @dahartigan

We're going to have tons of success stories, and fun with our office. And of course, more giveaways from the new office. Lets goo!!!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • In an effort to make the space inviting for visiting guests (clients), have you considered hanging artwork or setting up a hand sanitizer station at the entrance?

@rogerwilco said:
    In an effort to make the space inviting for visiting guests (clients), have you considered hanging artwork or setting up a hand sanitizer station at the entrance?

Hi @rogerwilco -- artwork is always a good fit, thank you for the suggestion. Any suggested artwork (links if possible)?

As for hand sanitizer, we do have some - along with easily accessible sinks (both in the kitchen and restroom).

• @dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:
    Congratulations on the new office! It looks really nice, I'm sure you'll love working out of there :)

more giveaways

Roh!

• Looks really nice!

Thanked by 1dustinc

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

more giveaways

Roh!

🤙 Should we give away some RackNerd branded gaming mouse pads within this thread? Perhaps some RackNerd shirts as well?

@AXYZE said:
    Looks really nice!

Hi @AXYZE -- nice, happy to hear you too like the office 👊

• @dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

more giveaways

Roh!

🤙 Should we give away some RackNerd branded gaming mouse pads within this thread? Perhaps some RackNerd shirts as well?

I sincerely would love to see that, I know the community loves free stuff and I love watching your next-level sales and marketing skills in action :)

Thanked by 1nyamenk

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

@dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:

more giveaways

Roh!

I sincerely would love to see that, I know the community loves free stuff and I love watching your next-level sales and marketing skills in action :)

<3

We'll make it happen! We enjoy giving back to the community.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Proud I'm a tiny little contribution)
    Now celebrate with new offers!) I'm running out of space..

• Your new office is very cool. Congrats!

• sonicsonic Veteran

Congrats on your new office!

@mikei said:
    Proud I'm a tiny little contribution)
    Now celebrate with new offers!) I'm running out of space..

Hi @mikei -- we appreciate your support and business!

We do have some expansions to announce, along with some promotions :) We will begin releasing announcements this week.

Stay tuned B)

Thanked by 1mikei

@tototo said:
    Your new office is very cool. Congrats!

Hi @tototo -- we thought so too, happy to see you're on board with it too.

@sonic said:
    Congrats on your new office!

@sonic -- appreciate you. Thank You for the support.

• Congratulations on the success and the new office space! It's looking very nice!

• Nice office!

@Xrmaddness said:
    Congratulations on the success and the new office space! It's looking very nice!

@Xrmaddness -- appreciate the kind comment. We're very proud of our accomplishments, and new office.

This community has been great to us, we're thankful for members like you.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@einverne said:
    Nice office!

Appreciate it @einverne 👊

• Dustin, absolutely gorgeous photos. Wishing you the best success!

@themew said:
    Dustin, absolutely gorgeous photos. Wishing you the best success!

Thank You @themew -- appreciate the support! Our commitment to providing excellent service, awesome pricing, and performance is greatly contributing to our success in obtaining customers and retaining them.

We have a lot more to achieve and without a doubt, we will.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@dustinc said:
    Rancho Cucamonga

This is insanely fun to say in a Bruce Buffer voice.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Congrats on the new office! We are expanding to new office too, hope that we can share some photos next month ;)

Thanked by 2nyamenk Ganonk
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'd like to start a rumor that @dustinc is dating Kathy Ireland.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6833163115954343936/

• Congrats.