Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need hosting that doesn't suck the CIA's dick.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need hosting that doesn't suck the CIA's dick.

I can spend about 80 to 100 dollars a year, and I need my WP site to be totally fast.

Comments

• I think you will find most web sites don't have an API for that and will therefore satisfy your requirements.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, if "CIA" comes knocking on your door with a warrant, I am pretty positive that you will do the same.

Not that it happens frequently enough.

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

namecheap ?

• They don't work with warrants. They work with slander and gossip.

• So you're saying the api is my problem. Interesting.

• Namecheap? Why do you ask? Yes, that's my registrar. Are they in on it?

• Snakes in the grass.

• I publish controversial Buddhist articles that tell The Throne it's wrong.

• Fundamental Concepts of Buddhism
    A Solid Foundation
    Mindfulness
    The Buddhist path contains a number of key concepts. You'll be familiar with all of them by the end of this book. If not comfortable, then at the very least familiar.
    One of the most important ideas is something called mindfulness. The practice of mindfulness is founded on Buddhist precepts and concepts. It’s not a magical, superlative state of mind as much as the practical application of our awareness. Buddhist teachings emphasize staying in the present moment, maintaining a positive and kind mindset, and practicing non-judgment.
    Mindfulness is about being present right here and now. To be aware in the moment. It is a matter of conditioning your mind to stay focused and not daydream about what happened at work yesterday or what will happen tomorrow.
    Our thoughts frequently wander into the past or the future. They can flashback to past wounds or happier times. On other occasions, we fearfully anticipate something that hasn't actually occurred yet, or even having fantasies about something that doesn't exist at all: For example, an argument with someone important to us.
    Not only is mindfulness about staying in the present moment, but it is also about caring for yourself and others in a mindful manner. We create a personal path to freedom through mindfulness. Freedom from ourselves and others who would like to define our reality for us.
    To be a Buddha means to be fully awake, and enlightenment is a lasting and permanent state of unconditional happiness, but the first step on that path is to cultivate mindfulness.
    Buddha taught us that happiness is a state of mind that cannot be cultivated through external events. This is due to the fact that Buddhism is a way of life, not a belief system. Nothing on the outside can provide us with long-term happiness.
    All that is, is fleeting.  You might feel like a million bucks if you win the heart of another person. Then one day, someone else appears and steals that person's heart away from you. You're on your own again. (Or perhaps they will simply leave or die.
    You will never have long-term happiness as long as it's foundation is on something outside yourself. Our suffering stems from our refusal to accept continuous changes. This is where Buddhism comes to the rescue. It teaches us to find happiness within ourselves, and to accept what is in our life for what it is: transience.
    Meditation
    Meditation is a fundamental practice in Buddhism, as well as a tool for us to seek inside truth and peace. It provides a means for introspection and observation. It is frequently used to observe the smallest details of our mind.
    Often unnoticed details that make up the sum total of our reactions. So, meditation trains our mind to let go of worry, obsession, and over-thinking in general.
    The habit of worrying and overthinking is sometimes referred to as The Chattering Monkey in Buddhism. Of course, The Chattering Monkey is our own mind, which seems to have a life of its own. It is constantly bouncing around in a chaotic manner, making various unpleasant noises, and driving us bonkers with a variety of illusions. Worrying, anticipating, manifesting, attaching, suffering, and then worrying again is the never-ending cycle life of The Chattering Monkey.
    Suffering is caused by obsession, clinging, desire, and over-thinking. Worrying about yesterday or tomorrow, over which we have no control, leads us into the depths of misery. Meditation is a technique for teaching our minds to focus on the present moment. It is a powerful tool for calming the mind and concentrating on current issues.
    If we practice meditation regularly, eventually we will stop worrying about the past and the future. We internalize an understanding that The Now is the rudder of our life's ship. It's the only rudder for the only ship we've got.
    If we act righteously and mindfully in the present, we have little reason to be concerned about the past or the future.
    Our reactions to outside stimuli gradually change as we develop personal inner-reflection through meditation. While we are grateful for the blessings that come our way, we also grow in maturity to understand that everything is fleeting. Everything has to come to an end. By following Buddha's path, we cultivate qualities such as awareness, kindness, non-attachment, and wisdom, which lead to a state of enlightenment that is not dependent on external factors.
    We gradually gain an understanding of the true nature of reality, and Clear Vision becomes our reward.
    Meditation enables us to regain control of our emotional bodies while also balancing our intellectual lives. We used to live our lives entirely in our heads, but soon we internalize the realization that suffering arises as a result of our reliance on conditional reality rather than the true reality of constant change.

Clear Vision
    As we cultivate Clear Vision, we start to ee things for what they are. For example, this watercolor painting of a banana is an example of realism. It's just a banana  That's all there is to it. It is not symbolic of anything else. Being able to instinctively understand that could be considered the beginning of Clear Vision.

As a result, Buddhists devote a significant amount of time to mind discipline.
    They do not worship gods, idols, or figureheads because they are all fickle and unreliable. The grace they bestow on us rises and falls in proportion in submission to their will. Like the waning and waxing and waning of the moon, and it amounts to little more than a form of slavery.
    Our suffering returns if their blessings fade. Buddhists seek something more dependable, permanent, and reliable. Something that can't be snatched away at the drop of a hat.
    Loving-Kindness
    When we practice loving-kindness, called sila, toward all living things, we must first practice loving-kindness toward ourselves. That's because it is nearly impossible to truly love others if we do not first love ourselves. 

That is because it is nearly impossible to genuinely love others if we don't love ourselves first. Then we are able to give loving kindness to others, and as a result, we attract loving-kindness.
    Buddha Was Not God
    Buddha was the first to admit that he was not a God. Instead, he was a unique individual like you. In his case, a man who learned about and became enlightened through his own trials and joys.
    Only after he sat down to analyze his experience did he begin to approach enlightenment. Prior to that,  rue comprehension and Clear Vision was more like groping in the dark. H e was like the majority of us: reactionary with little control.
    Righteousness
    When we consider what righteousness is and what it means to be truly righteous, we realize that it is comprised of Right Behavior and walking the Right Paths: the Fourfold and Eightfold Path. These are the paths that the Buddha walked, and we can follow in his footsteps. We can begin at any moment of our choosing.
    The Fourfold Path is the beginning that teaches us that suffering is natural, where s comes from, and how we can put an end to it. The Fourfold Path unfolds into the Eightfold Path. By studying the deeper meaning of these paths w, e become well prepared to deal with our own anxiety, discontent, and confusion. We begin to shift from an externally dominated mindset to an internally harmonized mindset.
    A mindset of balance and true self-control.
    Much of what lays just below our threshold of conscious awareness, for the majority of our lives, becomes accessible and manageable.
    Staying in the present moment entails letting go of recurring thoughts, understanding their arising and true nature, so we can avoid engaging them. 
    You can train yourself to live without anxiety by bringing yourself back to the present moment whenever you remember to do so.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@Sebawrite said:
    I publish controversial Buddhist articles that tell The Throne it's wrong.

I don't get it, why would and what have CIA to do anything with Buddhism?

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

escalated quickly .

• Try talibansolutions.ro

They have newest anti-CIA missle system.

Thanked by 2maverickp dahartigan
  • You know, when they retire they're often up for contract. I don't want to get too personal, but some people took out a contract on me. Financial sabotage. I really don't want to get into the details if you don't mind.

• that money cant even afford your therapist.

but still i recommend you @cociu from hostsolutions.ro

i believe he don't care about CIA or anybody.

• Gawd dangin, operation 3 ring binder is a no go, 3rd ring didn't align properly and now Uganda is in civil unrest. Lets try to forget this by signing up for a free VPS :)
    http://www.cia.gov/freevps.asp

• Thanks Jenkki. That's kinda funny. I'm a Buddhist. Non-violence.

• Waiting for a practical solution...

• What is your definition of "practical" and what is within means of practicality?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited August 2021

@Sebawrite said: Thanks Jenkki. That's kinda funny. I'm a Buddhist. Non-violence.

Welcome to European Soviet Union. Marius Mohammad will help you.

• Try tor, also are you sure that the CIA is after you?

• @neverain said:
    Try tor, also are you sure that the CIA is after you?

When you start hearing their lunch schedules, its too late. The poor OP is properly hearing their brunch schedules at this point

• "Practical" to me means solution-oriented. I need a host that won't rat me out. That's what I mean by practical.(Any slut that's on hire can call up and fuck me. Slut for a pension.)

• Does anyone know a host that isn't easy? Meaning a host with integrity. Meaning a host that doesn't rat customers out because they're fearful.

• @Sebawrite said:
    "Practical" to me means solution-oriented. I need a host that won't rat me out. That's what I mean by practical.(Any slut that's on hire can call up and fuck me. Slut for a pension.)

I'm not even sure if you're not me at this point. But no one is calling me up to fuck me, thats for certain.
    I understand your religion may be trying for some countries, but the CIA? Pretty sure they don't even care.

• Try to not derail my post. Thanks.

• @Sebawrite said:
    Thanks Jenkki. That's kinda funny. I'm a Buddhist. Non-violence.

But we have seen what Buddhist did in Myanmar,

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • @Sebawrite said:
    Try to not derail my post. Thanks.

I'm not, just doing 90 mph on a 45mph embankment. Dont worry about frivolous stuff like that. Just tell us whats really going on.

• If the CIA doesn't care, that's good news. I don't want to get side tracked. I'm looking for a non-nato/non-Russian/non-Chinese (fuck Singapore) web host. How about Nepal?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

PMS detected.

• CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited August 2021

@Sebawrite said:
    If the CIA doesn't care, that's good news. I don't want to get side tracked. I'm looking for a non-nato/non-Russian/non-Chinese (fuck Singapore) web host. How about Nepal?

@yoursunny he offers premium colocation in Antartica, or Atlantis I forget. Check em out.

edit:
    Second thought, all the countries you mentioned to not be have submarines anyways so make sure you don't get atlantis.