Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need hosting that doesn't suck the CIA's dick. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need hosting that doesn't suck the CIA's dick.

2»

Comments

• I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in confession.

• Boy. Talk about low end.

• neverainneverain Member
    edited August 2021

@CheepCluck said:

@Sebawrite said:
    If the CIA doesn't care, that's good news. I don't want to get side tracked. I'm looking for a non-nato/non-Russian/non-Chinese (fuck Singapore) web host. How about Nepal?

@yoursunny he offers premium colocation in Antartica, or Atlantis I forget. Check em out.

Antarctica but I don't think it's safe from CIA there, they definitely have operatives in Antarctica , wait for sunny's colo with elon musk on Mars

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited August 2021

@Sebawrite said:
    I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in confession.

stop claiming to be Buddhist when your a wanker at best. talking about sucking dicks and what not

• I didn't come here to vent:

Little is known about the childhood of Siddhārtha Gautama. We do know that he was a historical person who grew up among great wealth and privilege. We know he started The Dharma Wheel turning, which is known as The Greater Vehicle, and began the process of liberating humanity one person at a time.
    We also know that he eventually gave up his inheritance to be the next king and all his wealth, in addition to his own family. Some have suggested that there are significant similarities between Buddha and Yashua, who came after him some 500 years later.
    The History
    He was born in the 5th or 6th century BC in Nepal and his first name means "He who has accomplished a goal" in Sanskrit. Gautama was his family (tribe) name. His father was King Suddhodha, and he was the leader of a large tribe, known as the Shakya. The Shakya tribe was made up of warriors and nobles.
    It is not known with certainty if King Suddhodha was elected, a hereditary king, or a tribal chief. In Buddhism, it is considered okay to not know.
    King Suddhodha married two sisters named Maya and Pajapati Gotami, who were princesses from another clan named Koliya from Northern India. Of the two, Maya was Siddhārtha's mother, but she died soon after his birth. In Maya’s place, her sister Prajapati raised Siddhārtha and eventually became the first Buddhist nun under him when he achieved enlightenment and became Buddha.
    Pajapati wasn’t the only relative of Siddhārtha’s to become a Buddhist after him. Among Buddha's more well-known relatives was his cousin Ananda, who became Buddha’s disciple and personal attendant.
    The Prophecy
    One night, Queen Maya had a dream about a white elephant that handed her a lotus flower. After that, the queen entered the side of the elephant. When she consulted her wise men for an interpretation of the dream, they told her that she would give birth to a great leader of the land or a great spiritual leader. This happened some time before Siddhārtha’s birth, and this was of great concern to King Suddhodha because he wanted a son to be his heir and to rule his kingdom.
    The prophecy is clouded in mystery, and it is not known for sure if the prophecy came from a council of nine or three holy men. The prophecy was that Siddhārtha would one day become a great ruler or a great spiritual teacher. For that reason, Siddhārtha’s father, King Suddhodha, shut him away within the confines of the palace. He kept him as far from the harsh realities of life outside the palace gates as possible. The king did not want his son to become a great spiritual leader.
    Seven days later, Queen Maya died of child birth, and Siddhārtha grew up without a mother. When Siddhārtha left the palace on his horse, he was greeted by the demon Mara who told him, "It is your fate to rule a great kingdom. Go back and be king." Siddhārtha refused.
    Mara the Demon, Lord of Desire, was there from the beginning trying to ensure Siddhārtha never became The Buddha. The closer Siddhārtha came to becoming a Buddha, the more intense Mara’s interference became.
    The Buddha’s Awakening: The Four Passing Signs
    There were four seeds placed inside Siddhārtha’s heart as a boy that would later germinate and sprout into the person who was to become The Buddha. Those seeds are known as The Four Passing Signs. He was sheltered inside his father’s palace, with its luxurious and bountiful lifestyle, until around the age of twenty-nine.
    He was well into his manhood when Siddhārtha began to question his life and became curious about the rest of the world. It wasn't until he was older that he began to question what lay beyond the palace walls.
    One day, he asked the palace charioteer to take him for a ride outside the palace. He and that charioteer ended up taking several trips together, and during each sojourn, Siddhārtha witnessed something that astonished, shocked, and frightened him.
    During one of his trips on the back of the chariot, Siddhārtha saw an old man, but he never knew people got old. On another trip, he saw someone who was very sick, but he never knew people became ill. Yet on another trip, he saw people living the life of an ascetic, but he never knew people went without. Finally, on his last trip, he was shocked to see a corpse, and he never knew people died.
    These things were completely alien and unknown to Siddhārtha. He didn’t understand at all. His life-long friend, the charioteer, explained what he was witnessing as each event transpired. The prince had lived a truly sheltered life until then.
    He told Siddhārtha that the ascetics had renounced the world and sought release from their fear of death and suffering. He told the prince that the sick are on the road to death, and it is a road we must all venture onto. He told the prince that if disease didn’t take us early, we would grow old, suffer the pain of a failing body, and then face the specter of death.
    For the first time, Siddhārtha became aware of a life that was full of pain and would end in pain. A life that would send us to the dust of the Earth. He also learned about a life that involved a non-materialistic and philosophical way of moving forward, and he became intrigued. Was there really a way to beat the pain, suffering, and death life guaranteed us?
    These experiences, known as The Four Passing Signs, became the foundation of Siddhārtha’s future search for adjusting to change, the pursuit of inner-happiness, and eventually the full enlightenment of Buddhahood.
    Buddha’s Renunciation
    Shocked by all that he had learned and returning to the comfort of his palace life, Siddhārtha remained troubled and distant. He couldn’t shake what he’d seen and simply settle back into the amnesiatic life of his father’s palace. Even when Yasodhara gave birth to their son, an event that usually brings great joy, Siddhārtha felt no joy.
    He looked at his beautiful wife and precious son, only to wonder what suffering lay ahead for them. Siddhārtha was deeply disturbed by what he had seen on the road.
    One night, while wandering alone in the palace, ruminating and brooding inside, Siddhārtha finally became filled with compassion for the people he had seen in the countryside. He became compassionate toward the suffering of his fellow men. He had the knowledge that all he loved would eventually suffer and die in the same way.
    The comfort and luxury of palace life suddenly seemed selfish and unnecessary to him, as he looked back across the courtyard with a sense of Déjà Vu.
    While walking in the palace gardens, he passed some sleeping musicians and dancing girls, and he realized they too would become old, die, and return to dust. He further realized he could not be content with living the life of a prince without finding out more about life before old age, disease, and death happened to him as well.
    That night, Siddhārtha left the palace. He shaved his head to announce the beginning of his journey to enlightenment, and changed into beggar’s clothes. He fully renounced the luxuries of his life, all he had known since childhood, and began his quest for understanding.
    Buddha’s Search Begins
    Siddhārtha searched the countryside for renowned teachers to guide him. When he met them, they taught him about many religious things and how to meditate. The teachers gave Siddhārtha the primary tool he would need and use to attain enlightenment, even before he knew it. That tool was meditation.
    During his travels, Siddhārtha grew in his understanding and development, and he naturally gathered five disciples during his search for enlightenment. Siddhārtha and his fellow disciples were far from enlightenment and still had many questions among themselves.
    They decided not to settle into the comfort of life with various teachers and carried on with their journey to find enlightenment by themselves. Along the way, they tried many things: enduring pain, holding their breath, sleeping on nails, and fasting to the point of emancipation.
    However, all of these things left Siddhārtha unsatisfied. Many of them were simply the fad of the day.
    Siddhārtha finally gave up his life of absolute asceticism when he realized that renouncing his life of luxury only brought about more pain and suffering. Instead, he considered the extremes of luxury and sparseness to be traps and decided there must be a middle way.
    While contemplating the nature of a middle way, Siddhārtha remembered a time in his childhood when his mind suddenly entered a state of deep peace, and he realized that enlightenment could come through discipline of the mind. He remembered the meditation lessons his teachers had given him and began to practice.
    At the same time, he also realized he needed nourishment to strengthen his body while developing and training his mind. Siddhārtha sat down one day and accepted a bowl of rice milk from a young girl. When his disciples saw him doing this, because they did not understand, they thought he had given up and they abandoned him. Siddhārtha realized he was alone again: more suffering.
    The enlightenment of Siddhārtha
    Buddha’s giving up of his former life as a wealthy prince is sometimes referred to as His Abandonment. Not only did he abandon his comfortable and privileged lifestyle, but he also abandoned his wife and son, knowing they were in excellent hands. His journey to enlightenment was as much for them as it was for himself and the rest of humanity.
    After many years of seeking, and the understanding that enlightenment would be gained through the discipline of his mind, Buddha came to sit under a solitary tree. The tree later became known as The Bodhi (Awakened) Tree. The tree has played an important role in humanities mythologies, legends, and religions as the symbolic representation of a person.
    So, it was fitting that Buddha gained enlightenment under a fig tree, where he produced a wondrous fruit for all mankind. The Bodhi tree later became a sacred symbol in Buddhism, and it is found in various artistic depictions.
    Siddhārtha settled into meditation under the Bodhi Tree, ready to achieve enlightenment, whatever it may be. He sat down and said, "I'm not going to move from this spot until I attain enlightenment." He struggled to subdue his mind, and that struggle became known as "A Great Battle with Mara."
    In Buddhist lore, Mara is a demon of temptation, and his name means "Destruction". He represents the passions that snare and delude the human mind, destroying our hopes for a good outcome and a balanced life. This battle of the mind between good and evil was an all-night fight for Siddhārtha. The demon Mara brought vast armies of monsters to attack him.
    He sat still, steadfast, and untouched (non-responsive) throughout the ordeal. Mara even sent his most beautiful daughter to try to seduce Buddha, but he failed. Siddhārtha did not waiver.
    Finally, Mara claimed that enlightenment belonged to him alone and that all of his spiritual accomplishments were greater than Buddha’s. Mara was trying to entice Buddha into an egoistic reaction to throw him off-balance. To break his single-pointed concentration.
    In unison, Mara’s monstrous demonic soldiers cried out "I am his witness", as she boasted about her absolute divinity. They tried to scare and bully Buddha. In response, Siddhārtha reached out to touch the ground. The very earth shook, and she roared, "I bear you witness!".
    The very Earth itself spoke the truth to Buddha and all that could hear. Mara and his demons became frightened when they heard this and ran away.
    As the morning sky arose and Siddhārtha’s life-long battle came to an end, he realized enlightenment, Clear Vision, and became The Buddha.
    The Buddha was a person who realized full-enlightenment, and he became the first teacher of The Pathway to enlightenment. Throughout history, there have been many male and female Buddhas. Most of them were not famous.
    Buddha As Teacher
    It is said that Buddha was reluctant to become a teacher because he didn’t know exactly how to verbalize his experience. enlightenment is, after all, a non-linguistic experience.
    He knew that only discipline and clarity of mind would set people free from delusion, so they could personally experience "The Great Reality". So they could see with the eyes of a Buddha: One that is not caught-up in or deceived by illusions and delusions.
    He didn’t want people to be stuck with intellectual knowledge only because they would misunderstand everything. Many people understand many things intellectually, but to be a Buddha is to completely internalize and become what others only understand intellectually.
    However, Buddha was full of compassion and that compassion for people encouraged him to try to teach them anyway.
    After his enlightenment, Buddha traveled to Deer Park in Isipatana, a province in modern India. He reunited with his first five disciples along the way and preached his first important sermon. The sermon became known as The Fire Sermon and it is preserved in The Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta1.
    The Dhammacakkappavattana focuses on The Four Noble Truths and The Eightfold Path.
    Buddha sought to give down-to-earth instructions for a path of daily practice that would lead practitioners to enlightenment instead of just theories and intellectual straws. He didn’t want people to follow a leader or a God.
    The primary reason for this is that people have ideas about leaders and Gods, and when they don’t live up to those ideas, people lose faith, momentum, and often give up from despondency.
    The Buddha devoted himself to these teachings. He eventually reconciled with his disappointed father, King Suddhodana, and his wife, Yasodhara, became his first nun and disciple. Later, as he grew older, his son Rahula became a novice monk and spent his life with his father, The Buddha.
    The Last Words of Buddha
    Buddha traveled tirelessly through all areas of Northern India and Nepal, where he taught The Four Noble Truths and The Eightfold Pathway to diverse groups of people2. He and his monks relied on the charity of ordinary, everyday people for sustenance and shelter.
    At age 80, Buddha entered Parinirvana3, meaning he left his physical body behind. He died and went to heaven. He abandoned the endless cycle of death and rebirth, and his last words were:
    Behold, O monks. This is my last advice to you. All compounded things in the world are changeable. They are not lasting. Work hard to gain your own salvation.
    He also asked his monks to avoid turning his teachings into religion because he thought the Middle Pathway was very personal. Something that had to be experienced first hand. That each person had to walk their own path, and that systematic theology was not the way.
    His body was cremated, and his remains were divided and placed in stūpas in locations such as China, Myanmar, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
    2,500 years later, Buddha’s teachings remain significant throughout the world. Buddhism is one of the fastest-growing belief systems, and it is more accurately understood as a spiritual path, a way of living, rather than a devotional religion.
    There are approximately 350 to five-hundred and fifty million people practicing Buddhism in the world today. One of the reasons Buddhism has become more popular is because it reduces anxiety, stress, depression, and other personal issues in a world that is becoming increasingly stressful as technology increases the speed of our lives. It is used widely in the work place to reduce stress and has produced phenomenal results in prison settings to help eliminate aggressive attitudes. 
    Buddhism has become popular because it leads to clarity of mind and affords people a less reactionary, more relaxed experience of life. Buddhism allows people to exercise response instead of reaction during stressful situations.
    Many monasteries, monks, and nuns have taken root, sprouted, and thrived since Buddha gave his teachings thousands of years ago. We could say that Buddhism has withstood the test of time.
    The Buddha’s Precepts, along with meditation, provide the foundation of Buddhism. A solid foundation, and once understood, these gems will help you learn to live a successful, stress-free, and compassionate Buddhist life.

Footnotes
    1. Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta: Setting the Wheel of Dhamma in Motion
    2. According to the Dalai Lama these groups of people were generally private audiences and not the public at large. From them the information was dispensed to the public. I did not know that.
    3. That which is beyond (para) Nirvāṇa. The Buddha was said to have attained Nirvāṇa under the Bodhi tree, and Parinirvāṇa when he "died"… In general, Nirvāṇa is the state of total cessation of all sufferings, dissonant mental states, and also of the psychological tendencies and imprints which cause our dualistic perceptions and lead sentient beings [in] to a state of confusion within cyclic existence. Wisdom Library

• @Sebawrite said:
    I'm a Buddhist. I don't believe in confession.

I really hope you believe in confetti. Tons of that stuff in Atlantis.

@neverain said:

@CheepCluck said:

@Sebawrite said:
    If the CIA doesn't care, that's good news. I don't want to get side tracked. I'm looking for a non-nato/non-Russian/non-Chinese (fuck Singapore) web host. How about Nepal?

@yoursunny he offers premium colocation in Antartica, or Atlantis I forget. Check em out.

Antarctica but I don't think it's safe from CIA there, they definitely have operatives there, wait for sunny's colo with elon musk on Mars

Do you even know what CIA stands for? Its a backronym. All I C.

• slow to have realised that this is an SEO thread! alright OP give your worst shot then

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@CheepCluck said:

Yes, we have colocation at the South Pole, and it's FREE including remote hands flippers.
    https://yoursunny.com/p/summer-host/colo/

However, our data center is right next to an American research station, so that it's not CIA proof.

Maybe you should wait for our upcoming luna location?
    https://yoursunny.com/t/2021/1302.8/

• @cybertech said:
    slow to have realised that this is an SEO thread! alright OP give your worst shot then

Yes. It is SEO and already flagged.

• Need a new acronym: Wall of Text Bullshitter.

• This is what got me into trouble with The Machine:

The Noble Path of Ariyamagga

"Orgyen Dorje Den is a fully endowed and vital place of Buddhist practice here in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Venerable Gyatrul Rinpoche has worked unceasingly to plant the seeds of dharma so that anyone who is seeking to learn can have access to a true and authentic resource. We have a great opportunity to practice and to otherwise support this sacred lineage." https://www.orgyendorjeden.org/donate/

“Monks, these four types of karma have been directly realized, verified, & made known by me. Which four? There is karma that is dark with dark result. There is karma that is bright with bright result. There is karma that is dark & bright with dark & bright result. There is karma that is neither dark nor bright with neither dark nor bright result, leading to the ending of karma.

And what is karma that is dark with dark result? There is the case where a certain person fabricates an injurious bodily fabrication, fabricates an injurious verbal fabrication, fabricates an injurious mental fabrication. Having fabricated an injurious bodily fabrication, having fabricated an injurious verbal fabrication, having fabricated an injurious mental fabrication, he re-arises in an injurious world. On re-arising in an injurious world, he is there touched by injurious contacts. Touched by injurious contacts, he experiences feelings that are exclusively painful, like those of the beings in hell. This is called karma that is dark with dark result.

And what is karma that is bright with bright result? There is the case where a certain person fabricates a non-injurious bodily fabrication ... a non-injurious verbal fabrication ... a non-injurious mental fabrication ... He re-arises in a non-injurious world ... There he is touched by non-injurious contacts ... He experiences feelings that are exclusively pleasant, like those of the Beautiful Black Divas. This is called karma that is bright with bright result.

And what is karma that is dark & bright with dark & bright result? There is the case where a certain person fabricates a bodily fabrication that is injurious & non-injurious ... a verbal fabrication that is injurious & non-injurious ... a mental fabrication that is injurious & non-injurious ... He re-arises in an injurious & non-injurious world ... There he is touched by injurious & non-injurious contacts ...
    He experiences injurious & non-injurious feelings, pleasure mingled with pain, like those of human beings, some divas, and some beings in the lower realms. This is called karma that is dark & bright with dark & bright result.

And what is karma that is neither dark nor bright with neither dark nor bright result, leading to the ending of karma? Right view, right resolve, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration. This is called karma that is neither dark nor bright with neither dark nor bright result, leading to the ending of karma.

These, monks, are the four types of karma directly realized, verified, & made known by me.”
    The Buddha

• Why worry about hosting when you can just throw the content here?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • The Noble Path of Ariyamagga

"Orgyen Dorje Den is a fully endowed and vital place of Buddhist practice here in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Venerable Gyatrul Rinpoche has worked unceasingly to plant the seeds of dharma so that anyone who is seeking to learn can have access to a true and authentic resource. We have a great opportunity to practice and to otherwise support this sacred lineage." https://www.orgyendorjeden.org/donate/

“Monks, these four types of karma have been directly realized, verified, & made known by me. Which four? There is karma that is dark with dark result. There is karma that is bright with bright result. There is karma that is dark & bright with dark & bright result. There is karma that is neither dark nor bright with neither dark nor bright result, leading to the ending of karma.
    And what is karma that is dark with dark result? There is the case where a certain person fabricates an injurious bodily fabrication, fabricates an injurious verbal fabrication, fabricates an injurious mental fabrication. Having fabricated an injurious bodily fabrication, having fabricated an injurious verbal fabrication, having fabricated an injurious mental fabrication, he re-arises in an injurious world. On re-arising in an injurious world, he is there touched by injurious contacts. Touched by injurious contacts, he experiences feelings that are exclusively painful, like those of the beings in hell. This is called karma that is dark with dark result.
    And what is karma that is bright with bright result? There is the case where a certain person fabricates a non-injurious bodily fabrication ... a non-injurious verbal fabrication ... a non-injurious mental fabrication ... He re-arises in a non-injurious world ... There he is touched by non-injurious contacts ... He experiences feelings that are exclusively pleasant, like those of the Beautiful Black Divas. This is called karma that is bright with bright result.
    And what is karma that is dark & bright with dark & bright result? There is the case where a certain person fabricates a bodily fabrication that is injurious & non-injurious ... a verbal fabrication that is injurious & non-injurious ... a mental fabrication that is injurious & non-injurious ... He re-arises in an injurious & non-injurious world ... There he is touched by injurious & non-injurious contacts ...
    He experiences injurious & non-injurious feelings, pleasure mingled with pain, like those of human beings, some divas, and some beings in the lower realms. This is called karma that is dark & bright with dark & bright result.
    And what is karma that is neither dark nor bright with neither dark nor bright result, leading to the ending of karma? Right view, right resolve, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration. This is called karma that is neither dark nor bright with neither dark nor bright result, leading to the ending of karma.
    These, monks, are the four types of karma directly realized, verified, & made known by me.”
    The Buddha

• Thanks. I'll take a look.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • And the great buddha said; Let there be light on DOCSIS 2.0 on 128QAM. An the world shuddered as it got DSLAM'd.
    Praise be, holy cheese.

• Why don't I trust you?

• My website is down. I still don't have any help. Fuck you.

• @Sebawrite said:
    Why don't I trust you?

@Sebawrite said:
    My website is down. I still don't have any help. Fuck you.

You don't have to trust anyone in this life other than you. You came here as a complete stranger and asked for help, and now what?
    I understand that religion and its various ideologies do not mix well with some people, and you shouldn't trust anyone. But I have nothing to gain, zero to lose as well. But you're being crazy silly right now. Classic aluminum hat is it then?

Give it a rest that the world is against you, young grasshopper. You have much to teach, but you have much to learn.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OP should be assigned a red-colored profile picture.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@DP said:

Like this?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FAT32 said:

@DP said:

Like this?

Good choice.

You've got taste.

• Wow.. that escalated quickly..

• deankdeank Member, Troll

She was PMSing too hard. It had to be done.

She was also obsessed with sucking dicks.

• Buddhist version of Terry Davis xD

Thanked by 1that_guy
  • @AlbaHost said:

@Sebawrite said:
    I publish controversial Buddhist articles that tell The Throne it's wrong.

I don't get it, why would and what have CIA to do anything with Buddhism?

He runs a sex cult.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

This guy is obsessed with the CIA, as if they have nothing better to do than hunt down radical Buddhists...

• Silos needed

• I'd like to see the pitch meeting at Netflix for a show about the CIA sending assassins to hunt down peaceful Buddhists.

Thanked by 1that_guy