Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute

13»

Comments

• Asides from whether OP is guilty or not, I would still provide him a backup of his stuff just for the slight chance that he is not guilty.

Thanked by 1MGarbis
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

It's true I haven't denied lying. That's because I backed up everything I said with the data I used to say it. I didn't deny shitting on my roof today either, but you'll notice a suspicious lack of ladders or shit on my roof.

• lzplzp Member

Reminder that jarland still hasn't denied making up idiotic lies to save face. Reminder that he hasn't provided any "data" to back up the lies he made. Reminder that he continues to not deny that he made up idiotic lies to attempt to save face.

Your silence, while you hoped that garbage posts from others would hide what you've done, is deafening. No, jarland, this isn't going away until you apologize for your actions and lies.

When you are ready to post your public apology, jarland, you can do it here.

• @lzp said:
    Reminder that jarland still hasn't denied making up idiotic lies to save face. Reminder that he hasn't provided any "data" to back up the lies he made. Reminder that he continues to not deny that he made up idiotic lies to attempt to save face.

Your silence, while you hoped that garbage posts from others would hide what you've done, is deafening. No, jarland, this isn't going away until you apologize for your actions and lies.

Lol

• Reminder that @jar will look upon your email to find your penis photos.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @lzp said:

Why aren’t you asking for an apology from your “friend”?

• @muffin said: Why aren’t you asking for an apology from your “friend”?

Reminder to @lzp, you need better friends.

• Reminder @lzp is a fraudster who masquerades as Tim Cook and creates a PMS-powered thread when she gets busted.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@lzp said: When you are ready to post your public apology, jarland, you can do it here.

How about you first? How about you apologize for being stupid and allowing "friends" access to your service who went about breaking the ToS. No, you have nobody to blame but yourself, and the only apology needed from anyone is one from you to the hundreds of MXRoute clients whose service you put at risk from your actions.

Your whining is really getting old. Enough already. Jarland did nothing different than any other provider would do. He terminated your account, per his Tos, for violations of said ToS. He has no obligation to you to provide backups - backups of data are the responsibility of the user.

Now, go away. Quit whining like a 5 year old for fucks sake.

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • @alento said:
    Quit whining like a 5 year old for fucks sake.

Yeah for fucks sake, Jesus Tiddyfukin Christmas.