Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute

Comments

• @Hxxx said:
    @jar what languages are you using nowadays

English

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Hxxx said:
    @jar what languages are you using nowadays to do all the hacky things you do for automation, etc? Python, Bash, Go, Perl, C++ ?

Mostly back to bash as I’ve gotten a bit better with it. Started on Go with Pluralsight though, thinking it’s where I want to graduate to.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

Damn, MzunguHosting IPs are about to get blocked by Apple. What a shame, such a great service...

Anyways @jar are you planning on switching off Hetzner because of the sudden jump in prices?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @aqua said:
    Damn, MzunguHosting IPs are about to get blocked by Apple. What a shame, such a great service...

Anyways @jar are you planning on switching off Hetzner because of the sudden jump in prices?

He owns his own ips.

Thanked by 1jar
    edited July 2021

@aqua said:

Won’t do much for me but that exchange rate is what’s really bending me over. I’d like to own the hardware next and move it here:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13229-Southview-Ln-Dallas-TX-75240/118222349_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@jar said:

@aqua said:

Won’t do much for me but that exchange rate is what’s really bending me over. I’d like to own the hardware next and move it here:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13229-Southview-Ln-Dallas-TX-75240/118222349_zpid

Haha, I was looking at the Zillow house last night. Seems like a good deal seeing that it wil cost more than a million to re-make it.

Thanked by 1jar
  • RazzaRazza Member
    edited July 2021

Seem good for the money, a quick google search on the address it seem to been a ex-AT&T data center.

I think you will be needing to sell a lot more email hosting to move into that location :p.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Sounds like OP got busted being shady, @jar rightfully removed shady shit from his servers, OP comes here thinking his PMS will resolve things..

Thanked by 1jar

He’s still obsessed over this event and is currently posting about it on Reddit. At the exact same time that the attacks continue and ramp up to new fronts.

Not a good look for OP.

• Link?

@skorous said:
    Link?

https://www.reddit.com/r/webhosting/comments/ouwsxo/ip_blacklist_scam/h77zbok?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Right after they posted that the registration / password reset spam started up on community.mxroute.com.

• @jar said:
    Not a whole lot. In the middle of manually correcting a poor WHMCS import to HostBill I began seeing an attack on the instance at the same time. I had to wake up and deal with alerts fairly frequently. I'll spend the day in the office continuing to clean it up.

Why choose hostbill over blesta, just for more my additional reference for my next service site.

• LeviLevi Member

@cazrz said:

@jar said:
    Not a whole lot. In the middle of manually correcting a poor WHMCS import to HostBill I began seeing an attack on the instance at the same time. I had to wake up and deal with alerts fairly frequently. I'll spend the day in the office continuing to clean it up.

Why choose hostbill over blesta, just for more my additional reference for my next service site.

Hostbill is more superior than rudimentary blesta. Modules and customization. Of course if money is not a problem.

Thanked by 1jar

@cazrz said:

@jar said:

That list of modules is just so impressive. QuickBooks integrations all the way to built in IPAM.

Thanked by 2Foul cazrz
  • lzplzp Member

You can post your public apology here after you have removed your head from your ass. It's not a good idea for you to be publicly posting idiotic lies, either. I've recorded your posts for reference.

• @lzp said:
    You can post your public apology here after you have removed your head from your ass. It's not a good idea for you to be publicly posting idiotic lies, either. I've recorded your posts for reference.

Are you referring to your "friend" ?

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited August 2021

@lzp said:

I doubt Jar will give you any apology, you claimimg Jarland is lying there is always two sides of a story but I got my money on Jarland side of the story being the accurate version.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • bdlbdl Member

• lzplzp Member

Reminder that what jarland did to me (deleting all mail accounts and emails without notice, blocking communication, making up lies afterwards) is what you are to fear if you use his service. Reminder that his near-instant replies disappeared after being called out for his idiotic lies.

You can post in here when you are ready to publicly apologize to me, jarland.

• adlyadly Veteran

@lzp serious accusation. Do you have proof?

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited August 2021

Using mxroute for nearly seven years without a single complaint on both sides.
    Maybe it's just because I don't shit where I eat. Who knows. <3

• @jar One of my services period has changed from every two year to monthly. Is this temporary during transition from whmcs to hsotbill?

Thanked by 1jar

@smile93 said:
    @jar One of my services period has changed from every two year to monthly. Is this temporary during transition from whmcs to hsotbill?

Yeah here's a statement on it: https://accounts.mxroute.com/index.php?/news/view/3/billing-date---cost-wrong-/

• smile93smile93 Member
    edited August 2021

@jar said:

@smile93 said:
    @jar One of my services period has changed from every two year to monthly. Is this temporary during transition from whmcs to hsotbill?

Yeah here's a statement on it: https://accounts.mxroute.com/index.php?/news/view/3/billing-date---cost-wrong-/

Thank you and noted, I will close my ticket too.

Thanked by 2adly jar
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Jarland has hacked my emails previously and sent emails back to my ex.

We’re back together again, thanks jar!

• lzplzp Member

Reminder that jarland deleted my account without notice, then blocked my ability to communicate, and then lied multiple times. He hasn't denied lying.

When you are ready to provide your public apology, jarland, you can post it in here.

• @lzp said:
    Reminder that jarland deleted my account without notice, then blocked my ability to communicate, and then lied multiple times. He hasn't denied lying.

When you are ready to provide your public apology, jarland, you can post it in here.

Lol..

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I once asked Jarland to hack my MXroute account and he executed the task flawlessly.

Kudos to Jarland and viva la MXroute! \o/

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@jar hacked my mind and I now find myself thinking in Taylor Swift memes.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Mxroute has caused my life to be hell, with good email deliverability, my customers are growing day by day at a steady rate.