Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boomer.host's final offer for the year. ONLY $0.5 first year. Recurring $19.95 per year! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Boomer.host's final offer for the year. ONLY $0.5 first year. Recurring $19.95 per year!

Comments

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@ezeth said:

Kek wtf. How did you get upload of 0.32 Mbps

Just to share updated message I got :tongue:

First of all, your network is perfectly normal.
    As you may already know, when you test with speedtest servers located in China, you may get results that defy common sense.
    The reason for this is that Chinese ISPs intentionally limit uploads to China (ie. downloads for Chinese people).
    Therefore, if you test on a server in another Asian region, say Tokyo, you will get normal results.
    Also, networks in Hong Kong and Taiwan are not subject to the restriction, so comfortable network speed.

I apologize for any confusion my comment may have caused you.

Speedtest to China locations
    https://i.imgur.com/3uAiKKL.png
    Speedtest to Tokyo #1
    https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/66d3d7bb-1c51-4dc2-bfb0-b2e0b8006c1e
    Speedtest to Tokyo #2
    https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/37fc3e73-980d-4c8a-8aa0-b428abdcc900
    Speedtest to Hongkong
    https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/ca4e9c3c-c753-4619-a4f0-5c2e50ee43eb
    Speedtest to Taiwan
    https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/baf9c6d5-7f8f-4a9a-8acf-986c6b27e710

I also did some changed on the anti fraud. Some people who were traveling and had a different IP country than where it was issued (revolut etc) were getting rejected. That's no longer the case. Enjoy!

• Hi, @ezeth, ordering from india and getting error " Your overall risk is too high, please contact our sales office for more information", not using vpn

ip: 160.238.74.104

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 40.96 MB/s (10.2k) 73.65 MB/s (1.1k)
    Write 41.04 MB/s (10.2k) 74.03 MB/s (1.1k)
    Total 82.01 MB/s (20.5k) 147.69 MB/s (2.3k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 170.53 MB/s (333) 202.75 MB/s (198)
    Write 179.59 MB/s (350) 216.25 MB/s (211)
    Total 350.13 MB/s (683) 419.01 MB/s (409)

I guess for now you're just going to have to live with a little slower virtualizor front end panel but a faster VM until their support can fix it. Thankfully you don't need to manage your vps that often

someone's slowly unlocking their vps lolz

Lol yeah, I did put this one unlocked but lowwer io priority than the others

still maxed out the io, so ur server doesn't use that much io at all

No. Not at all. There's plenty of resources left. IO usage, is fine, and this is the current CPU usage

Node CPU
    17.92%

care to ssh onto the main server and show top, but the interface with graphs on every core?

Do you want to see the server load average? I can't see this graphs interface that you're talking about

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

then press t

edited August 2021

@skorupion said:
    then press t

What this?
    %Cpu(s): 8.9/6.3 15[||||||||||||||| ]
    there's only one not of every core

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:
    then press t

What this?

how much of the cpu is utilizez per core
    can you share the whole thing via a screenshot

edited August 2021

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:
    then press t

What this?

Can I just share my netdata per core screenshot?

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:
    then press t

What this?

yep

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:
    then press t

What this?

yep

https://imgur.com/a/7IxIxHm

• @ezeth more details on the ddos protection addon please. Pricing etc...

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

When doing a speedtest please check your testing server. If the server your testing against has low down/up speeds or located far away then your results will very.

Thanked by 2ezeth tototo
  • Hey @ezeth, how is the pending order queue? I ordered a VPS yesterday but it's still pending. Sorry if this is normal, I'm new to LET.

@javipers said:
    Hey @ezeth, how is the pending order queue? I ordered a VPS yesterday but it's still pending. Sorry if this is normal, I'm new to LET.

Can you PM me your email.

• @ezeth said:
    24 orders didn't pass my manual validation because their card name, location etc is different from what they entered in client area. ALL of them chineese. Sorry because of this I will need to automatically reject new orders from china. There's likely a bot if you saw above image making mass orders :( 70% of the orders from china were fraudulent. I will still however accept you if you're a member with post history here on LET manually

may I ask how to order it? since the site (CloudFlare) restricted the access from China, thanks :)

Error 1020
    Access denied

edited August 2021

@hotsnow said:

@ezeth said:
    24 orders didn't pass my manual validation because their card name, location etc is different from what they entered in client area. ALL of them chineese. Sorry because of this I will need to automatically reject new orders from china. There's likely a bot if you saw above image making mass orders :( 70% of the orders from china were fraudulent. I will still however accept you if you're a member with post history here on LET manually

may I ask how to order it? since the site (CloudFlare) restricted the access from China, thanks :)

Error 1020
    Access denied

@hotsnow said:

@ezeth said:

Error 1020
    Access denied

I'll reserve a VPS for you. I'm sending you a PM when I start working tomorrow so you can order

• I get an error like this when i filled in all my details and pay with stripe and hit Pay Now
    From Malaysia
    {"error":true,"success":false,"message":"There was an error with your request. Please check your log for further details."}

Any solutions?

• @ezeth said:

I'll reserve a VPS for you. I'm sending you a PM when I start working tomorrow so you can order

thank you sir :smiley:

• @samsam123 said:
    I get an error like this when i filled in all my details and pay with stripe and hit Pay Now
    From Malaysia
    {"error":true,"success":false,"message":"There was an error with your request. Please check your log for further details."}

Any solutions?

Problem solved, registered 1st and login then order at there
    ID #898 and thanks!

edited August 2021

Thanks guys. I'd say stock is out! There's still a few VMs free, but I'd like to save them so I don't run out of stock on my non-super-promo offers. To those who had problem registering, I will PM you and help you get a VPS later on today!

take a look at our other offers, our website, and I hope you all have a good time!

Many thanks
    Boom

Thanked by 3add_iT hotsnow default
  • @ezeth said:
    Thanks guys. I'd say stock is out! There's still a few VMs free, but I'd like to save them so I don't run out of stock on my non-super-promo offers. To those who had problem registering, I will PM you and help you get a VPS later on today!

take a look at our other offers, our website, and I hope you all have a good time!
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172812/boomer-host-from-3-5-yr-with-dedicated-ipv4-ipv6-openvz-7-offers-with-pure-ssd-storage/p1

Many thanks
    Boom

Great thanks for you bring this offer, i hope everyone enjoy it, and your business will last long

Btw, pls take a look my PM sir

• China.

Preparing popcorn.

Thanked by 1default
  • h2oh2o Member

@ezeth said:

Many thanks
    Boom

🍻🍻🍻

• I was late to the party, but I got in on the restock. Thanks!

I noticed something weird. Used the control panel to re-install Debian (prefer it to Ubuntu), and when I logged in to the fresh install ssh didn't complain about the host key. Seems the host key didn't change during re-installation. Is that the expected behavior?

• h2oh2o Member

@pwned said:
    I was late to the party, but I got in on the restock. Thanks!

I noticed something weird. Used the control panel to re-install Debian (prefer it to Ubuntu), and when I logged in to the fresh install ssh didn't complain about the host key. Seems the host key didn't change during re-installation. Is that the expected behavior?

Maybe the keys were made into the template. You may like to re-initialize the openssh.

• IwilIwil Member

@ezeth said:

Many thanks
    Boom

Thanks ezeth!
    With your help I have the vps and it made me so exciting!

• @ezeth said:

hello sir, seems still not receive the PM? thanks :D

• all is down xD cant access to my vps jaja

• @malitoowned said:
    all is down xD cant access to my vps jaja

mine is up and running

• The System Load is High.

This discussion has been closed.