Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frantech solutions BEWARE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Frantech solutions BEWARE

I am sure you have seen @Francisco and offers for BuyVM and BuyShared. Details about the Slice deals for storage etc. If you are like me you would be cautious trusting another LowEnd vendor. The chance that this is going to end up as another summer host is always high.

Buyer beware, this company is going to take your money for years to come. I started hosting a few services with them in 2016. Since I have added many more services and happily paid every invoice.

Well recently I purchased a new KVM server with the idea I was going to use this as a mail server for a project that required it's own dedicated instance for mail. I decided to try out and see if I can make this work with BuyVM. After installing the server software and configuring the domains I found I couldn't send or receive any mails to the new VM. I spent some time troubleshooting before opening a support ticket.

It's at this step that something very unexpected happened and caused me to write this post.

Ticket Opened regarding SMTP ports being blocked at: 08/10/2021 (15:47)
Ticket was updated at: 08/10/2021 (15:56)

That's right in less than 10 minutes they resolved my issue. BEWARE that this level of service, reliability, and support is not often found with smaller companies.

BEWARE that you will spend a lot of money with Frantech and @Francisco. Once you start you will see that they do exactly what they promise and make the best efforts to improve their services.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I've been found out!

:)

Francisco

• I must commend on the speed at which you reply to posts tagged with @Fransciso

• @caracal said:
    I must commend on the speed at which you reply to posts tagged with @Fransciso

The only thing that they reply to faster is their support tickets.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • i thought their lu ryzen are faster!

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Sorry @Francisco this kind of behavior will NOT be tolerated! :smiley:

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

I know this is a positive review but it still gives off IT'S A SHIT SERVICE vibe for some reason lol.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@skorupion said:
    I know this is a positive review but it still gives off IT'S A SHIT SERVICE vibe for some reason lol.

That's the point, to draw eyes :)

It fooled me at first too.

Francisco

Thanked by 2webcraft dev_vps
  • good one image

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'm afraid I have to stop shilling for Fran and come out as well. Semi-frequent issues with block storage in Vegas have been resolved. Issues which caused my production VMs to become inaccessible have been resolved. My customers haven't aired a single complaint about the two production servers in Vegas for so long now that I can't remember the last time they did.

Thanked by 2Erisa bdl
  • @jar said:
    I'm afraid I have to stop shilling for Fran and come out as well. Semi-frequent issues with block storage in Vegas have been resolved. Issues which caused my production VMs to become inaccessible have been resolved. My customers haven't aired a single complaint about the two production servers in Vegas for so long now that I can't remember the last time they did.

Don't even get me started on you @jar I also am a MXRoute customer....

• theyhadusinthefirsthalf.jpg

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

I got baited. :D
    Been a BuyVM customer since 2014, no issues.

• Fucking Fran! Doing shits too right as always. Ugh! Like I can't even meme right now. Ugh. Deceptive ass company, who offers good things for cheap. What a scammer.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Francisco should make a "very special" price for people on this thread :wink:

• @Arkas said: @Francisco should make a "very special" price for people on this thread

Fran does not do "very special" price.

Thanked by 2seriesn webcraft
  • @FrankZ said:

@Arkas said: @Francisco should make a "very special" price for people on this thread

His price is special by default!

Thanked by 2Arkas FrankZ
  • BEWARE! The service is so good that you'll need to stay away unless you want your pockets emptied.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Top level click bait. 10/10.

Thanked by 3jamesrat kkrajk donko
  • @FrankZ said:

@Arkas said: @Francisco should make a "very special" price for people on this thread

For us dirty cheapos, they've recently reinstated the Annual price (-16.67% yay \o/)

• lol it got me

• @Shot2 said: For us dirty cheapos..

If I wasn't so skint, having purchased DIY tools recently, I'd have switched one of my slice/slabs. Perhaps next month, if I remember.

• Ticket open: 08/07/2021 (22:13)
    Problem solved and ticket replied: 08/07/2021 (22:24)

• @Shot2 said: For us dirty cheapos, they've recently reinstated the Annual price (-16.67% yay \o/)

So Fran was able to convince Karen to reinstate the yearly discount.
    Color me impressed once again.
    Looks like a good time to pick one up in Miami.

• I kinda hard time understanding the OP, only the title a bit. So I will just going to take the title for it :neutral:

@FrankZ said:

@Shot2 said: For us dirty cheapos, they've recently reinstated the Annual price (-16.67% yay \o/)

I had to become the manager.

Francisco

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • bdlbdl Member

@jamesrat said: It's at this step that something very unexpected happened and caused me to write this post.

• @FrankZ said:

@Shot2 said: For us dirty cheapos, they've recently reinstated the Annual price (-16.67% yay \o/)

Karen IS Francisco. His imaginary scapegoat. Wake up! ;)

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Are we banning Frantech empure from LET?

• @Shot2 said:

@FrankZ said:

For us dirty cheapos, they've recently reinstated the Annual price (-16.67% yay \o/)

this is not true... https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/

only SLICE 512 have yearly discount

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited August 2021

@Francisco said:

@skorupion said:

That's the point, to draw eyes :)

It fooled me at first too.

Francisco

But, but, but, people don't read the details.