Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frantech solutions BEWARE - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Frantech solutions BEWARE

2»

Comments

• @gapper said:

@Shot2 said:

@FrankZ said:

@Arkas said: @Francisco should make a "very special" price for people on this thread

Fran does not do "very special" price.

For us dirty cheapos, they've recently reinstated the Annual price (-16.67% yay \o/)

this is not true... https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/

only SLICE 512 have yearly discount

Now I Ain't... Got... No... Miami!

Ain't got no Miami, ain't got no Miami
    Ain't got no one to really love me in Miami
    Ain't got no Miami, ain't got no Miami
    Ain't got no one to kiss and hug me in Miami

Do-do-do-do-do-do
    Do-do-do-do-do-do

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OP's gone Franatic on this one.

• There's been the odd deal sprinkled around. I have the 512MB for $10 semi-annual

• Thanked by 1DreamCaster
  • i think for blackfriday fran should offer 15% off recurring for yearly payments on any plan

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@gapper said:
    i think for blackfriday fran should offer 15% off recurring for yearly payments on any plan

Not on any plan, but I got some ideas for black friday :) We'll do something this year. It won't be tons of stock, but it'll be fun.

Francisco

Thanked by 3donko gapper nyamenk
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Francisco said:
    Not on any plan, but I got some ideas for black friday :) We'll do something this year. It won't be tons of stock, but it'll be fun.

Francisco

Comment order ID for double bandwidth? :wink:

• @Francisco said: Not on any plan, but I got some ideas for black friday :) We'll do something this year. It won't be tons of stock, but it'll be fun.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • @gapper said:
    only SLICE 512 have yearly discount

Dirty cheapos would never pay >$2 for anything.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited August 2021

@Francisco said:
    We'll do something this year. It won't be tons of stock, but it'll be fun.

The End is Nigh.

• BuyVM/Frantech are overadvertised. Like a most positive provider with a magical Luxembourg location in hands and deficit to get it

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2021

Or, you can host with companies which don't block any port and don't have their ranges blacklisted. 10 minutes and maybe some money saved.
    just sayin'

• @jamesrat said:
    I am sure you have seen @Francisco and offers for BuyVM and BuyShared..

Had a reseller with them very very long back and never tried them again. Think its time to try again.. Will wait for an offer to jump in.

• @Maounique said:
    Or, you can host with companies which don't block any port and don't have their ranges blacklisted. 10 minutes and maybe some money saved.
    just sayin'

My experience with providers that don’t block port 25 is all the IPs are black listed.

Even AWS blocks port 25 and has you request an unblock via support. Which sometimes can take multiple hours to get through the queue.

I’d lose more money with a vendor that doesn’t have clean IPs.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@jamesrat said: My experience with providers that don’t block port 25 is all the IPs are black listed.

Your experience is limited, then.

• Kudos to @Francisco +1

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

sighs at title