Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET Crypto Month - All Plans 50% off when paying with crypto. Finland KVM, Ad-Block VPN 5 locs!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET Crypto Month - All Plans 50% off when paying with crypto. Finland KVM, Ad-Block VPN 5 locs!

MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

This is the last week of our Crypto Month promotion. After this, all KVM VPS plans will be sold at the normal crypto-discount of a fluctuating 10-30% depending on availability of services and other factors. Secure your IncogNET service today for 50% off the normal advertised pricing. All discounts are recurring and for the life of your product.

Links:
- WWW Site: https://incognet.io
- Tor Site: http://incogwebxwgsnbkrquxku3qwh5qkywvlet77st5i5tcvqmq4xdmspuad.onion/
- I2P Site: ( .i2p | .b32 | Helper )
- Yggdrasil Site: ( IPv6 | .YGG )
- Privacy Policy: https://incognet.io/privacy
- TOS & AUP: https://incognet.io/legalstuff
- About IncogNET: https://incognet.io/about

The entire month of July is, "Crypto Month" at IncogNET and we're offering huge savings over our regularly priced plans. The coupon code, "CRYPTOMONTH" works on all Shared Hosting, Ad-Block VPN and KVM VPS plans. Deal is recurring and for the life of your product/service. Promotion ends July 31st, 2021.

We accept: BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, ETH, LTC, OXEN, THETA/TFUEL, & XMR.

We also accept PayPal/Card, and you can use coupon code: LETJULY to save 30% off any order of any plan!

The following plans are located in Helsinki, Finland with Hetzner. We will be expanding into a new location in the Netherlands likely within the following month, with brand new hardware and our own v4/v6 IP space. Our goal is to make NL, and an undecided US location, to be our two main flagship locations for shared hosting and our VPS services. We'll continue to stock Finland as interest is gauged and/or needed, though likely smaller deployments similar to the nodes we already have there.

All servers in are powered by AMD Ryzen CPU's and now have NVMe storage.

Finland Looking Glass: https://lg-fin.incognet.io/

KVM-512

vCPU: 1 cores @ 3Ghz+
      RAM: 512MB
      Disk: 20GB
      IPv4: 1
      IPv6: Unavailable, sorry.
      BW: 1TB @ 1Gbps
      DDoS Protection
       -----------
      Was: $5.00 / mo
      Now: $2.50 / mo

Order Here with coupon: CRYPTOMONTH

KVM-1024

RAM: 1024MB
      Disk: 25GB
      BW: 3TB @ 1Gbps
      DDoS Protection
       -----------
      Was: $9.00 / mo
      Now: $4.50 / mo

KVM-2048

RAM: 2048MB
      Disk: 30GB
      BW: 5TB @ 1Gbps
      DDoS Protection
       -----------
      Was: $13.00 / mo
      Now: $6.50 / mo

Need more resources? Want to pay via traditional methods? Promotion applies to all plans. See all of our plans and pricing here: https://incognet.io/vps

Our Ad and Bullshit Blocking VPN Service is also available at 50% off. We operate our own anycast "DNS Over Tor" network, which is where we filter out all the "BS" like ads, trackers, telemetry gatherers and other known malicious domains from resolving over our VPN network.

This is a barebones service. You get an OpenVPN configuration file for each location you select. We suggest that you use the official OpenVPN apps for your desktop, server, or mobile devices.

There is no tracking, no logging, no data caps. If you order the "Pick 3" plan, you can use one configuration file on your phone, another on your desktop, and give one to a friend and all be connected at the same time.

VPN LOCATIONS AVAILABLE
      Helsinki, Finland (Hetzner)
      Roost, Luxembourg (BuyVM)
      Kiev, Ukraine (Ukrainian Data Network)
      Las Vegas, USA (BuyVM)
      New York, USA  (BuyVM)

VPN PLANS INCLUDE
      No Data Caps
      No Logging
      DNS over Tor
      Blocks Advertisements
      Blocks Web Trackers
      Blocks Malware
      Multiple VPN Locations
      Crypto Accepted
      No Personal Details Required
      OpenVPN protocol (WireGuard soon!)
      -----------
      Pricing:
      -----------
      Choose 1 location: Was $2/mo, now $1/mo.
      Choose 3 locations: Was $4/mo, now $2/mo.
      Choose 5 locations: Was $6/mo, now $3/mo.

Order Now: Choose 1 Location or Choose 3 Locations or Choose 5 Locations.

NOTE: That VPN orders are manually setup. After payment clears, it could be 0 - 12 hours before I get you setup. Once setup, you'll be notified via email/ticket and will have a configuration file available from your client portal for each of the locations that you choose.

If you select the same location more than once when ordering, you will receive however many configurations for that location that you choose. IE: Order the "Pick 3" plan and choose 2 New York and 1 Luxembourg = You'll receive 2 separate New York configuration files and 1 Luxembourg configuration file.

Why choose IncogNET?

We wish to normalize privacy in an industry that has relatively invasive common practices and are huge supporters of existing pro-privacy projects, a few of which are listed below. Although our small business has only been operating since April, it's powered by competent people who have been in the industry for many years. Our goal is to have privacy meet performance, by offering no-nonense services that allow our customers to browse and publish content in a manner that respects their privacy.

Some of the pro-privacy projects we run or sponsor:

• https://tube.incognet.io/ - A YouTube proxy allowing you to browse YouTube without ads, javascript, or trackers. Download videos direct from the browser with no 3rd party browser extension required or command line tools, and watch videos and listen to music on mobile devices without needing the official YT app. This allows playback to be achieved while your phone's screen is off, or when using other apps. These are things you can not do with the official YouTube app. Powered by Invidious, an open source YT proxy, we offer this site as a privacy respecting alternative to YouTube that will work on all platforms.

• We are huge supporters of the I2P anonymity network, and namely the I2P+ router console software. We sponsor the default I2P+ outproxy ( purokishi.i2p ) and will provide bandwidth and resources in each location of ours as needed by the project. You can also find that webhosting.i2p, our I2P eepsite, is available directly from the I2P+ router console software current developmental releases and will be available for all in the next major release. Learn how to run a high performance I2P+ router on our VPS plans by following our guide here: https://incognet.io/blog/how-to-install-i2p-on-a-linux-vps.html

• On the ever-growing to-do list includes us updating our Yggdrasil Network peer nodes to support the latest update to the protocol, as well as launched our public ZeroNet tracker to help support yet another great anonymity network project.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

YABS result on a 1024MB plan on a half-populated node to give an idea of general performance.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-06-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:13:34 PM EDT

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3593.250 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 987.3 MiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 23.6 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 106.82 MB/s  (26.7k) | 308.32 MB/s   (4.8k)
    Write      | 107.11 MB/s  (26.7k) | 309.94 MB/s   (4.8k)
    Total      | 213.94 MB/s  (53.4k) | 618.26 MB/s   (9.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 501.68 MB/s    (979) | 686.82 MB/s    (670)
    Write      | 528.34 MB/s   (1.0k) | 732.56 MB/s    (715)
    Total      | 1.03 GB/s     (2.0k) | 1.41 GB/s     (1.3k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 939 Mbits/sec   | 921 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 934 Mbits/sec   | 898 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 924 Mbits/sec   | 913 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 712 Mbits/sec   | 164 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 883 Mbits/sec   | 354 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 837 Mbits/sec   | 445 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 827 Mbits/sec   | 315 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 543 Mbits/sec   | 208 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1284                          
    Multi Core      | 1275                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/8976589

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • I ordered Helsinki, Finland and get Germany-HETZNER LOL!!!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Off topic,

I am assuming you are from the isle of Mann?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • JioJio Member

@webontop said: I ordered Helsinki, Finland and get Germany-HETZNER LOL!!!

yes what is your server ip first 3 poortion ? ?

• added to no IPv6 hall of shame

@webontop said:
    I ordered Helsinki, Finland and get Germany-HETZNER LOL!!!

It's in Finland, regardless what the tool you're using to check the IP with says. If the IP given won't work for you based on what geoip tools show, let me know and I'll refund you.

@SeederKun said:
    added to no IPv6 hall of shame

We're rolling out in the Netherlands soon and are bringing our own v4/v6 space there.

Thanked by 1SeederKun
  • @MannDude said: We're rolling out in the Netherlands soon and are bringing our own v4/v6 space there.

sounds good

I believe you said Moldova and Luxembourg on your website before
    I'm interested in both Moldova and Luxembourg

edited July 2021

@SeederKun said: I believe you said Moldova and Luxembourg on your website before
    I'm interested in both Moldova and Luxembourg

We're still waiting patiently on deployment of the Moldova stuff... If there is continued interest after the first node is filled then we may seek a different provider in Moldova to fulfill future orders...

Luxembourg has been re-evaluated and we've decided to not move forward with trying to get gear there for the time being. We've got a good provider next door in NL which will lease us some hardware at a good rate, who is an old trusted industry friend of many years, and as we grow we can colo there (or really anywhere in NL, it's a well connected hub with a lot of DC options). From a business standpoint it makes more sense. I'm wanting to make NL and a single (undecided) US location our flagship locations for Shared and VPS hosting, two locations where we can offer consistent service quality on consistent hardware and consistent network features between the two locations, with other locations that may utilize slightly different hardware setups and have to be on leased IP space more sparingly. (Like Hetzner Finland, as we do now or Moldova, if it gets delivered)

Don't get me wrong, I still love the idea of offering Luxembourg servers. I even bought LuxVPS.com and LuxembourgVPS.com for branding. It's just out of our reach at this time. VPN will still be offered from that location and existing shared customers will likely be given the option to stay if they want, or get transferred to more powerful gear on updated plans in NL.

Thanked by 1SeederKun
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@deank said: I am assuming you are from the isle of Mann?

Not sure about that, but I believe he inspired the Mann Act.

• @MannDude said: We've got a good provider next door in NL which will lease us some hardware at a good rate, who is an old trusted industry friend of many years, and as we grow we can colo there (or really anywhere in NL, it's a well connected hub with a lot of DC options).

any ETA for NL ?

edited July 2021

@raindog308 said:

@deank said: I am assuming you are from the isle of Mann?

Not sure about that, but I believe he inspired the Mann Act.

Ah yes. I remember 1910 like it was yesterday. There was news of a big ship being built, not powered by the wind, they said. Supposed to be a mansion on the sea!

And nope, not from the Isle of Mann. Like most Americans, sort of a mutt of many different nationalities.

Thanked by 1raindog308

@SeederKun said: any ETA for NL ?

I'd say that beginning to mid August would be a safe bet.

Thanked by 1SeederKun
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@MannDude said:

Which DC by the way?

@DP said:

@MannDude said:

Which DC by the way?

Servers will be in Naaldwijk with Worldstream.

Thanked by 2SeederKun DP
  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

XMR and ETH, my favorite coins :)
    tor site too. Wow good job

Thanked by 2MannDude SeederKun

Not sure if anyone here uses the Yggdrasil network, but upgraded to v0.4.0. The new network update requires all services on the network to get a new address, as such everything has been updated and our site can be reached via http://[202:7f4c:a4fe:e85b:4410:21f4:7b8c:99c]/ as well.

Also our Yggdrasil Peer in Finland is live if anyone wants to connect to it.

tcp://[200:23af:3d19:e7b9:1c54:63:7d49:cfa1]:8883
        tls://[200:23af:3d19:e7b9:1c54:63:7d49:cfa1]:8884

Thanked by 1SeederKun
  • @MannDude Any restock on shared lux? Was gonna get one but oos :(

@jahrinc said:
    @MannDude Any restock on shared lux? Was gonna get one but oos :(

We're going to be transitioning that to our NL location in the coming weeks.

• @MannDude said: We're going to be transitioning that to our NL location in the coming weeks.

I see, well hurry then :tongue:

Thanked by 1MannDude

@jahrinc said:

@MannDude said: We're going to be transitioning that to our NL location in the coming weeks.

I see, well hurry then :tongue:

Just did the ARIN stuff so our IPs will be announced in NL. I 'think' the hardware will be available by next Monday. Give me a week or so to get things settled in and boom, we'll be live there. :)

• @MannDude said: Give me a week or so to get things settled in and boom, we'll be live there.

How are things going boss?

• late for the vpn promo

@jahrinc said:

@MannDude said: Give me a week or so to get things settled in and boom, we'll be live there.

IPs announced finally, just waiting on hardware to be ready and handed over. Hopefully not much longer!

@Letisbest said:
    late for the vpn promo

PM if still interested. I'll hook you up.

edited August 2021

@jahrinc said:

@MannDude said: Give me a week or so to get things settled in and boom, we'll be live there.

Server is online. I'm running on fumes and am going to rest, but shoot me a PM if you want NL. I just need to configure WHMCS since it's a new location/group and get a looking glass up, but server is up and operational even if not yet available on the site. (And I need to push a site update anyhow)

PM me if you want access now, or wait a day if you want access when it's listed on the site. :)

Even though this promotion is over I'll honor it for NL only, crypto only.

• @MannDude said: Server is online. I'm running on fumes and am going to rest, but shoot me a PM if you want NL. I just need to configure WHMCS since it's a new location/group and get a looking glass up, but server is up and operational even if not yet available on the site. (And I need to push a site update anyhow)

PM me if you want access now, or wait a day if you want access when it's listed on the site. :)

All good boss, I can wait since I'd need to buy some crypto anyways!

Thanked by 1MannDude

@jahrinc said:

@MannDude said: Server is online. I'm running on fumes and am going to rest, but shoot me a PM if you want NL. I just need to configure WHMCS since it's a new location/group and get a looking glass up, but server is up and operational even if not yet available on the site. (And I need to push a site update anyhow)

All good boss, I can wait since I'd need to buy some crypto anyways!

Right on.

Site has been updated so you (or anyone else interested in NL) can order at your convenience: https://incognet.io/vps

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited August 2021

@MannDude said: The following plans are located in Helsinki, Finland with Hetzner

Hetzner a German based company and cannot be secured and privacy protected as advertised. Only local complany based in Finland can do that

Thanked by 1MannDude

@jenkki said:

@MannDude said: The following plans are located in Helsinki, Finland with Hetzner

Hetzner a German based company and cannot be secured and privacy protected as advertised. Only local complany based in Finland can do that

While true, they have our information, and not yours. If required to by law, "We can't share what we don't know" meaning we can only relay what it is that we collect. With most abuse reports reviewed and responded to in an hour or less we've kept them pretty happy I think.

With that said, Finland isn't a place we're expanding in. Stock is extremely low right now and we have no plans on increasing it. We're making the Netherlands a flagship location where we're using our own IP space and will offer our full line of services from. Finland will come in/out of stock very sparingly moving forward as space is made available by cancellations or migrations to NL.

• @MannDude said: We're making the Netherlands a flagship location where we're using our own IP space and will offer our full line of services from.

This country cannot be called offshore or secure. That well known myph. Finland itself more to be qualify for these things. But only for local based company.