Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asia Affordable Dedicated NUC Hosting - Starting from $17.50/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Asia Affordable Dedicated NUC Hosting - Starting from $17.50/month

nickyzainickyzai Member, Host Rep
edited July 2021 in Offers

Hi everyone, I am Nicky from Malaysia. Basically I am new as a hosting provider, but have been working as System Integrator in Malaysia on enterprise solution for quite some years, such as VMware, Microsoft and various network implementation.

Currently I am starting small and offering dedicated NUC as a dedicated server hosting plan, which is debatable on the performance and reliability of it compared to typical rack servers. However, it do actually serve very well considering the power consumption and reliability of it with the price point, similar to Kimsufi, which that is why I can bring some value to LET community. All the NUCs will be hosted in a Tier-3 compliant data center in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.

Intel NUC8i3BEH - Intel i3-8109U (2 Cores/4 Threads)

• 8GB DDR4 RAM (Included)
  • 240GB M.2 SATA SSD (Included)
  • Integrated Graphics with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
  • NAT IP with 20 x Forwarded Ports (Included)
  • 1 x IPv6 /64 block
  • Shared 100Mbps Unmetered Internet Bandwidth (Included)
  • Free Setup Fee
  • Malaysia Datacenter
  • $17.50/month
  • Order here - https://billing.nickyzai.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=4

Intel NUC8i5BEH - Intel i5-8259U (4 Cores/8 Threads)

• 16GB DDR4 RAM (Included)
  • 240GB M.2 NVMe SSD (Included)
  • 1 x IPv6 /64 block
  • Free Setup Fee
  • Malaysia Datacenter
  • $25.00/month
  • Order here - https://billing.nickyzai.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=6

Intel NUC8i7BEH - Intel i7-8559U (4 Cores/8 Threads)

• 32GB DDR4 RAM (Included)
  • 240GB M.2 NVMe SSD (Included)
  • 1 x IPv6 /64 block
  • Free Setup Fee
  • Malaysia Datacenter
  • $37.50/month
  • Order here - https://billing.nickyzai.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Overview of all packages, please refer to here. - https://billing.nickyzai.com/index.php?rp=/store/bargain-nuc-server-hosting

Looking Glass: http://lg.nickyzai.com:8082

Payment Option (For non-Malaysia resident, please select USD when ordering): Stripe / PayPal

Notes:

• Mail ports are blocked by default. If you need to send email via SMTP please do contact me.
  • i5 Model is out of stock at the moment. If anyone would like to take up i5 model please do let me know for reservation purpose.
  • Currently I do not offer dedicated IP address, as I do not own any ASN right now. Starting really really small at the moment.
  • More port forwarding ports available upon request.
  • Customizations or even AMD Ryzen Mini PC are welcome and you can let me know as well to fit your requirements.

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited July 2021

The link seems to be incorrect, should be:

?

Any plans for VPS in Malaysia or special discount for early folks? :wink:

I would love something smaller but all those looks a bit too big for me

Thanked by 1DarkCarnage
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

what? dedicated server with NAT? :o

Thanked by 1miu
  • nickyzainickyzai Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:
    The link seems to be incorrect, should be:

?

Any plans for VPS in Malaysia or special discount for early folks? :wink:

I would love something smaller but all those looks a bit too big for me

Thanks for informing! Have fixed the link.

Have been thinking on VPS plans as well, but due to limitation of rack space and power that allocated for me to offer is kinda out of consideration with typical rack servers. Probably will plan to do with Asus PN51 instead if there is demand for it. ;)

• NAT IP for dedicated? are you basement hosting?

@nickyzai said:

Have been thinking on VPS plans as well, but due to limitation of rack space and power that allocated for me to offer is kinda out of consideration with typical rack servers. Probably will plan to do with Asus PN51 instead if there is demand for it. ;)

The link doesn't seems to be fixed yet? Do you offer colocation?

It actually looks tasty but need to justify how to use it... Hmmm...

• 100mbps share with how many?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Which DC in CJ? CSF?

@FAT32 said:

@nickyzai said:

The link doesn't seems to be fixed yet? Do you offer colocation?

It actually looks tasty but need to justify how to use it... Hmmm...

I found out the reason why it breaks now. Have got it fixed again this time. Sorry folks!

There are users came to me for the integrated GPU purpose. Of course not everyone needs that, but that's one of the use cases that people looks for. And sorry, not offering colo at the moment as the rack space and power that I managed to get is just too limited as part of the package.

• neverainneverain Member
    edited July 2021

-deleted-

@neverain said:
    NAT IP for dedicated? are you basement hosting?

Yea, you didn't read it wrongly. I am trying to allocate more public IP for the hosting, but it is just too pricy to get from DC, and the cost of setting up ASN and IP transit itself is just too much for the moment... However, the location is indeed in a Tier-3 DC. Sorry about that.

@notarobo said:
    100mbps share with how many?

I do not define the limit for the moment, as will be monitored closely on the 95th percentile on the bandwidth instead, as it is actually gigabit uplink with 95th percentile as in package of mine. Putting up a shared 100mbps is just a soft limit to avoid a big burst on my bank, and will increase when necessary. =)

Thanked by 1notarobo

@DP said:
    Which DC in CJ? CSF?

In Bridge DC01, previously known as CX2. =)

• NAT IPv4 + IPv6 would be okay... but.. just NAT IPv4... yeeesh?

• wahyanwahyan Member

I assume no IPMI, right? Is there any way of remote reboot of the server is unreachable?

How many time of free reinstall os per month?

@RouteIX said:
    NAT IPv4 + IPv6 would be okay... but.. just NAT IPv4... yeeesh?

We can get you IPv6 as well if required. =)

@wahyan said:
    I assume no IPMI, right? Is there any way of remote reboot of the server is unreachable?

How many time of free reinstall os per month?

Yes, there is no IPMI, but remote console setup is on the way. Reboot I can get the DC staff to do so, so not a big issue on it.

For reinstallation, as long it is not abusive way of request, you can just let me know and can do free reinstallation whenever is required.

• jenkkijenkki Member

Folks just looking to cheap VPS here.

@jenkki said:

• @jenkki said:

NUC |= VPS

Is that another guy who got unbanned by the "second chance initiative"?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited July 2021

@serv_ee said: NUC |= VPS

$6,99,33,1,3 Please

@FAT32 said:
    Is that another guy who got unbanned by the "second chance initiative"?

Back from a 3-year LET vacation it seems.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@nickyzai said: We can get you IPv6 as well if required.

It is weird that you consider an IP address an "if required" add-on for a dedicated server, and don't mention it in the offer.

• jenkkijenkki Member

@FAT32 said: Is that another guy who got unbanned by the "second chance initiative"?

I guess that fifth chance initiative at least at this time.)

• miumiu Member
    edited July 2021

also looks for me as pretty nonsense - dedicated server (NUC) with NAT and no dedicated IP

additionally: in my Intel NUCs are 2 ports: 1x SATAIII and 1x M.2 for NVMe SSD, so probably SATA in your case is also SATA port and no M.2

• @miu said:
    also looks for me as pretty nonsense - dedicated server (NUC) with NAT and no dedicated IP

additionally: in my Intel NUCs are 2 ports: 1x SATAIII and 1x M2 NVMe SSD, so probably SATA in your case is also SATA port and no M2

What the hell are you talking about? SATA SSD is a thing. He never said SATA m.2

• miumiu Member
    edited July 2021

@serv_ee said:

@miu said:

additionally: in my Intel NUCs are 2 ports: 1x SATAIII and 1x M2 NVMe SSD, so probably SATA in your case is also SATA port and no M2

What the hell are you talking about? SATA SSD is a thing. He never said SATA m.2

You need new glasses (to hell..)

or if it is really SATA stick for M.2 ( https://www.alza.sk/m-2-sata-ssd/18871369.htm )
    then loss sense to be in M.2 port because its speed is limited as SATA3 max speed (550Mb/sec)

• FaiziFaizi Member

@miu said:

or if it is really SATA stick for M.2 ( https://www.alza.sk/m-2-sata-ssd/18871369.htm )
    then loss sense to be in M.2 port because its speed is limited as SATA3 max speed (550Mb/sec)

There are two reason people opt for M.2 Sata SSD intead of NVMe:-

1. Price (cost saving)
    2. Space saving inside the case
    Thanked by 2miu drunkendog

@rm_ said:

@nickyzai said: We can get you IPv6 as well if required.

It is weird that you consider an IP address an "if required" add-on for a dedicated server, and don't mention it in the offer.

Will update it in the offer shortly later. Sorry for making a confuse on it.

@miu said:

additionally: in my Intel NUCs are 2 ports: 1x SATAIII and 1x M.2 for NVMe SSD, so probably SATA in your case is also SATA port and no M.2

Basically depending on the offering there will be different option of M.2 SATA and M.2 NVMe. To certain scenario, you could have M.2 SATA and 2.5" SATA together for software RAID mirroring.

Thanked by 1miu
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

how much for a dedicated ip address?

Thanked by 1miu

@skorupion said:
    how much for a dedicated ip address?

Sorry but no dedicated IPv4 address as addon at the moment. IPv6 is currently setting up and will be available later on though.