Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asia Affordable Dedicated NUC Hosting - Starting from $17.50/month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Asia Affordable Dedicated NUC Hosting - Starting from $17.50/month

2»

Comments

• @nickyzai why don't you rent the IPv4 space and announce that? At least that can help and wouldn't have a big issue to split the cost.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@nickyzai So how do you go about OS install? Do you setup everything SSH, RDP, VNC for the client so they can get into their box?

• JioJio Member

I'm going to point out here that in asia, I have seen DCs do anything from charging $40/month/IP for reverse DNS to thousands in "setup" for announcing your own Ips then charging you a "reduced amount" per month per IP for bringing your own. So who knows.

• nickyzainickyzai Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

@mrclown said:
    @nickyzai why don't you rent the IPv4 space and announce that? At least that can help and wouldn't have a big issue to split the cost.

@Jio said:
    I'm going to point out here that in asia, I have seen DCs do anything from charging $40/month/IP for reverse DNS to thousands in "setup" for announcing your own Ips then charging you a "reduced amount" per month per IP for bringing your own. So who knows.

Thanks for mentioning this. In Asia (except for a few country like Singapore), it is just simply not that budget friendly to small player to setup all those typical design that we all like to see. I got a quote which it cost me near to 900USD per month merely for the 1Gbps shared bandwidth, excluding other cost like colo. So, how many of the NUCs do you think I can cover just the cost of the bandwidth itself? =) Just for sharing the situation ya, but I am still trying ways to get around all these with the DC operator. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion too, and will try talk to the DC operator.

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    @nickyzai So how do you go about OS install? Do you setup everything SSH, RDP, VNC for the client so they can get into their box?

Basically that's the flow. However, if there is special requirements like setting up the OS on your own, it is possible as well with the remote console access pass to you to do that.

• Hello sir nicky. Welcome back. Need ragnarok hosting. :D glad to see you back. Stay safe. Dont forget to take vaccine. :p

Thanked by 1nickyzai