Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STUNNING NEW RYZEN NVME DEALS BY RackNerd - AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

STUNNING NEW RYZEN NVME DEALS BY RackNerd - AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We've been extremely productive and busy behind the scenes -- handling tremendous amounts of growth. Our provisioning team has been working on provisioning an additional 90x VPS nodes globally allowing us to replenish stock for both our Intel and Ryzen VPS line up. We have also been working on expanding to more locations for our Ryzen product line (which those locations will be revealed soon!) We've always delivered what we advertised and more, and expand based on the market demand. We have a solid reputation for providing a quality service, we strategically deploy our infrastructure in a manner where our service quality is not compromised, and we're known to provide fast and consistent customer support, after all, you deserve it.

OFFICE SPACE EXPANSION: RackNerd is experiencing rapid growth, so much that we had recently executed an option to exit our term early on our previous office space in Upland, California. We had originally signed for a two-year term at our previous location, and now we’re moving to larger and customized space much sooner than that in order to better position our company to be able to support our continued growth. We are sharing progress pictures and updates, be sure to follow us at: https://twitter.com/racknerd

We can't thank the community enough for contributing to our growth and for all of the support. We've quickly established ourselves to become renowned as a reliable brand - one that you can count on. This community has been a huge part of our success and we sincerely enjoy contributing to the community. As many of you have noticed we are continuing to contribute guest articles to LowEndBox, and do what we can to give back to this awesome community (we have more giveaways too). Once our new office space is fully ready by August, we'll be doing some more cool stuff too that we'll be able to share shortly :)

The past several months have been a battle of selling out quickly and replenishing stock. Despite us not running much promotions here on LET, we've been naturally selling out fast across multiple locations, and today for the first time in a while, we're introducing a new promo based upon our Ryzen & NVMe platform :) Truly amazing performance at excellent/hot pricing.

We're committed to delivering the hottest/best AMD Ryzen deals on LowEndTalk. On top of this, you'll find healthy resources with excellent pricing and NVMe storage!

Below you will find our all new, AMD RYZEN VPS promotions!

RYZEN NVMe - 1 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
24 GB NVMe SSD Storage
1 GB DDR4 RAM
2,500GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
JUST $18.18/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=523

RYZEN NVMe - 2 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
2x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Cores
38 GB NVMe SSD Storage
2 GB DDR4 RAM
4000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $31.88/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=524

RYZEN NVMe - 3 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
2x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
55 GB NVMe SSD Storage
3 GB DDR4 RAM
5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $48.79/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=525

Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://www.racknerd.com/

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

FINALLY NO COMMENT YOUR ORDERID TO DOUBLE BW THANK YOU @dustinc :3 <3

NVM I TAKE MY FUCKING WORDS BACK

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited July 2021

@skorupion said:

We are open to doubling bandwidth on orders placed! Be sure to comment your order number if double bandwidth is desired <3

• drizbodrizbo Member

Virmach has some next level tech that automatically doubles BW. Maybe they could share their idea, it was mentioned in their previous offer.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@drizbo said:
    Virmach has some next level tech that automatically doubles BW. Maybe they could share their idea, it was mentioned in their previous offer.

This offer already includes that tech (each offer originally had half the bandwidth) but we've included the latest tech, and are now offering to double the advertised bandwidth! Woot woot!

Thanked by 2angstrom dahartigan
  • drizbodrizbo Member

Maybe you should work on some tech to halve the downtimes because your VMs/network are not the most stable

@drizbo said:
    Maybe you should work on some tech to halve the downtimes because your VMs/network are not the most stable

Hi @drizbo -- We have a great history of maintaining solid uptime. I'm happy to look into the issues you may have experienced to see if this was at a VM level or node level.

If for any reason a node is facing an issue, we're known to be transparent and update https://status.racknerd.com/ with any and all updates -- We utilize this status page for 100's of nodes, you can see previous outage updates here. Please take a look to see if the node you're hosted on, is part of any past incidents and I'd be happy to discuss the event with you and or offer a resolution if for any reason you were affected.

We believe in transparency and recognize the importance of uptime, and the importance of quality service. This is what we deliver, and continue aiming towards.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

@skorupion said:

@dustinc said:

@skorupion said:

We are open to doubling bandwidth on orders placed! Be sure to comment your order number if double bandwidth is desired <3

NO FUCK THIS GO TO FUCKING HELL WITH THIS SHIT @deank IS THE END NEIGH OR DOUBLE BANDWITH NEIGH, WHY NOT JUST FUCKING INCLUDE THE DOUBLE BW IN THE OFFER SO PEOLLE DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING COMMENT AND SPAM LET AGHHHH

I think he got into @jar ’s Red Bull stash, you’ll need to hide it a bit better next time.

• holveholve Member

It will be interesting to add to VPS an offer of optional block storage as others provide

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

@drizbo said:

I have 100% uptime in AMS from 4 months (when I bought it). What location you have problem with?

Thanked by 1verd
  • AXYZEAXYZE Member

@dustinc any ETA on AMS? Im waiting for months to buy another server from you... :)

• GanonkGanonk Member
    edited July 2021

(deleted, sorry)

• @Ganonk said:

@dustinc said:

Below you will find our all new, AMD RYZEN VPS Exclusive DEALs!

RYZEN NVMe - 1 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
    1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
    24 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    1 GB DDR4 RAM
    2,500GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    JUST $ 8.18/Year - WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! :o

That won't happen unless you wanna see another HostSolution deadpool.

• hnzlethnzlet Member
    edited July 2021

Glad to see things are going well for you guys and thanks for keeping the deals coming here on LEB! I just bought a Ryzen VPS from you guys literally 2 days ago, should've waited for an even better deal, but still happy. Best wishes for your new office space and continued expansion.

BTW: Thank you for having a datacenter location option (Buffalo NY) that runs on renewable energy; that's important to me and a big reason why I chose that location (and you guys). Hopefully that'll be a growing trend in the industry!

• JabJabJabJab Member

Marketing, I know I know... but MULTIPLE LOCATIONs I was hoping something more than 3 USA one. You know, Amsterdam? ;)

Baited again, sad :(

@holve said:
    It will be interesting to add to VPS an offer of optional block storage as others provide

Hi @holve - this is definitely something we're considering :)

For now, we have some customers who purchase additional VPS's with us (whether it be in the same datacenter location, or another location for extra redundancy), and set up SSHFS to easily transfer/move data between servers. We can also always create custom deals on higher storage VM's, powered by SSD's instead of NVMe's.

LowEndBox actually has a pretty neat tutorial on how to set up SSHFS here: https://lowendbox.com/blog/easy-file-sharing-with-sshfs/

We sincerely appreciate the feedback.

@AXYZE said:

@drizbo said:

I have 100% uptime in AMS from 4 months (when I bought it). What location you have problem with?

Lovely! That's what we aim for :)

• Hello dustinc!
    wanna double BW for Invoice #1640515
    Thank you <3

• Only Colocrossing

No Multacom😔

Thanked by 1somever
  • someversomever Member
    edited July 2021

@memrmax said:
    Only Colocrossing

No Multacom😔

I want Multacom in San Jose, too :)

Thanked by 1memrmax
  • is offer recurring?

• @Merlincool said:
    is offer recurring?

Yes bro it's recurring 🚀🔥

• @memrmax said:

@Merlincool said:
    is offer recurring?

Yes bro it's recurring 🚀🔥

thanks for reply but waiting for @dustinc to confirm.

• verdverd Member

@dustinc
    what is racknerd policy regarding CPU usage?

Thanked by 1vladimirlenin
  • "MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!" - sadly without europe/nl location.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

@hyperblast said:
    "MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!" - sadly without europe/nl location.

all my questions about AMS location are just ignored by Dustin xd Even in this post he replied to my comment about uptime, but didnt replied to question about AMS location. Now I'm just waiting for some good Ryzen deal from @VirMach because I dont believe we will see AMS from RackNerd in near future if he doesnt reply to questions

@hnzlet said:
    Glad to see things are going well for you guys and thanks for keeping the deals coming here on LEB! I just bought a Ryzen VPS from you guys literally 2 days ago, should've waited for an even better deal, but still happy. Best wishes for your new office space and continued expansion.

BTW: Thank you for having a datacenter location option (Buffalo NY) that runs on renewable energy; that's important to me and a big reason why I chose that location (and you guys). Hopefully that'll be a growing trend in the industry!

Hi @hnzlet -- good to hear that our services have been working out for your needs :)

We have had a great experience with the buffalo location as well. Expansion is what we're after, we appreciate your business and support 👊

@JabJab said:
    Marketing, I know I know... but MULTIPLE LOCATIONs I was hoping something more than 3 USA one. You know, Amsterdam? ;)

Baited again, sad :(

Hi @JabJab -- I know Amsterdam is important for you, we'll deploy our Ryzen product line there :) I'll be sure to PM you as well, you'll be one of the first to know.

Thanked by 2teek henchman

@somever said:
    Hello dustinc!
    wanna double BW for Invoice #1640515
    Thank you <3

Hi @somever -- appreciate the order, and your business :)

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

@memrmax said:
    Only Colocrossing

No Multacom😔

Hi @memrmax -- good eye! If you're in need of Ryzen KVM VPS in Los Angeles - we are open to putting together a custom/aggressive deal for you :) Just send me an email [email protected]