Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STUNNING NEW RYZEN NVME DEALS BY RackNerd - AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

STUNNING NEW RYZEN NVME DEALS BY RackNerd - AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

Comments

• @dustinc Invoice #1716809

Double my bandwidth, please.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@xiyouya said:
    Hello,
    wanna double BandWidth for Invoice #1705574
    Thank you very much <3
    :)

Hi @xiyouya you're very welcome. We appreciate the business.

This was completed.

@sanghoon said:
    Hello,
    wanna double BandWidth for Invoice #1722206
    Thank you very much

Hi @sanghoon -- Thank You for the business! We've doubled your bandwidth.

@Johnson1 said:
    Hi, I buy your services and need the double bandwidth.
    My order ID:7177000668
    Invoice information:1721513
    Thank you very much

Hi @Johnson1 -- we've completed this :)

@anthonyfhd said:

@anthonyfhd said:
    Hello,i need double bandwidth activity,
    Order ID:#1477702
    Invoice information
    Thank you very much

Transaction ID:RACKN210526-1129-71107

Hi @anthonyfhd -- Appreciate you doing business with RackNerd.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

@adly said:
    @dustinc any chance in moving existing services to EU, and any update on IPv6 support?

Hi @adly -- relocation of services can always be discussed via sales ticketing and depending on the desired location, pricing may need to be adjusted. There's always that to consider, and availability.

Get in touch - we're happy to help where we can.

@imgmoney said:
    @dustinc Invoice #1716809

Double my bandwidth, please.

Hi @imgmoney -- this was done 👊

• Can we deploy windows OS on these?

• Will you have any more VPS located in Ashburn?

• @dustinc said:

@adly said:
    @dustinc any chance in moving existing services to EU, and any update on IPv6 support?

Hi @adly -- relocation of services can always be discussed via sales ticketing and depending on the desired location, pricing may need to be adjusted. There's always that to consider, and availability.

hei @dustinc that means ryzen is possible in NL (or Frankfurt Germany)? Moving Hosting package to NL also possible?

• Hi, your vps are so powerful and your service is so fast and good. And I want to double my bandwith in this activity. The invoice number is #1736675. Thank you

• edited August 2021

@dustinc Invoice #1742408 .

Please double my bandwidth :)

• Hi Dustin

Is there something you can do for my invoices?

• sad, multiple locations without LA multacom

@dev_vps said:
    Can we deploy windows OS on these?

Hi @dev_vps - Thank You for asking!
    Due to SPLA, we cannot accept Windows ISO's from our end users - we must provide the ISO, along with licensing it ourselves. If you're interested, just get in touch and we can provide you with the most updated/competitive pricing.

@justchil said:
    Will you have any more VPS located in Ashburn?

Hi @justchil -- appreciate your interest in RackNerd's Ashburn location! Ashburn has been a very popular location for RackNerd, and most of the time quickly sells out. We understand the demand and importance to maintain inventory.

Rest assured we're working on replenishing inventory (we have done so for various locations recently) though the demand appears to be more than our available supply.

In the meantime be sure to follow us on social media, we post updates regarding inventory quite regularly there.

https://twitter.com/racknerd
    https://www.facebook.com/racknerd/
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/racknerd
    https://www.instagram.com/racknerd/

@hyperblast said:

@dustinc said:

@adly said:

hei @dustinc that means ryzen is possible in NL (or Frankfurt Germany)? Moving Hosting package to NL also possible?

Hello - at this time we do not have available inventory in Amsterdam, and for the time being our shared / reseller hosting product line remains available in Los Angeles.

As availability becomes present, we'd be happy to discuss the cost associated regarding a migration.

Thanked by 1hyperblast

@liuxx said:
    Hi, your vps are so powerful and your service is so fast and good. And I want to double my bandwith in this activity. The invoice number is #1736675. Thank you

Hi @liuxx -- love to hear this :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@InYourContainer said:
    @dustinc Invoice #1742408 .

Please double my bandwidth :)

Hello @InYourContainer -- appreciate you giving us a shot! We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

@goodone said:
    Hi Dustin

Is there something you can do for my invoices?

Hi @goodone -- appreciate your rapid growth with RackNerd! Thank You for doing business with us.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

@peterrack said:
    sad, multiple locations without LA multacom

Hi @peterrack -- Multacom presently has a POP in Los Angeles, as they expand, we'll consider expanding with them outside of Los Angeles.

As for our other locations, we utilize several vendors to help accomplish diversity, and clients tend to enjoy the locations and benefits with that. If you're after something specific, just let us know.

• @dustinc I just can't get enough of your service :p
    and just bought another one #1751564
    pls do your magic and double the bandwidth..

tyvm

• Hi @dustinc can you double bandwidth for order 1646007382, thanks in advance! This is my first LET VPS order after years of not reading LET, I hope to have a good experience with RackNerd.

Hi @biangkerok , what Racknerd location do you recommend from your country?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Can't believe the rate at which RackNerd is expanding recently. Really impressive @dustinc. Keep taking care of those customers! :)

@biangkerok said:
    @dustinc I just can't get enough of your service :p
    and just bought another one #1751564
    pls do your magic and double the bandwidth..

tyvm

Hi @biangkerok -- Thank You! This has been done.

@albatuni said: Hi @dustinc can you double bandwidth for order 1646007382, thanks in advance! This is my first LET VPS order after years of not reading LET, I hope to have a good experience with RackNerd.

Hi @albatuni -- that's awesome to hear - welcome back to the community! We've doubled your bandwidth :)

If there's anything we can help with, please feel free to reach out.

@jbiloh said:
    Can't believe the rate at which RackNerd is expanding recently. Really impressive @dustinc. Keep taking care of those customers! :)

Hi @jbiloh -- thank you so much and really appreciate you noticing that, we're working hard to deliver services that the community can enjoy and benefit from, but also at competitive price points that helps get those that were on the fence to get a VPS for the best bang for the buck :)

We will continue taking care of our customers. This is our #1 priority.

• @dustinc said:

@jbiloh said:

Hi @jbiloh -- thank you so much and really appreciate you noticing that, we're working hard to deliver services that the community can enjoy and benefit from, but also at competitive price points that helps get those that were on the fence to get a VPS for the best bang for the buck :)

We will continue taking care of our customers. This is our #1 priority.

Hey Dustin!

I bought AMS Intel server somewhere in March when they were available. Do they come with any DDoS protection? If so then who is provider?

• Hi @dustinc. I have bought a server. Can you please double the bandwidth for Invoice #1756814? Thanks!

• @albatuni i use LA and SJ datacenter, they also claimed that both are optimized for traffic from asia..
    off course adding a cdn would be much help too