Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM arrives in Miami! Ryzen 3900X! Free BGP/DirectAdmin/Softaculous/Snapshots/ISO Uploading! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM arrives in Miami! Ryzen 3900X! Free BGP/DirectAdmin/Softaculous/Snapshots/ISO Uploading!

13»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@JoeMerit said:
    @Francisco how would you rate the stability of Path.net at each of your locations? i'm looking for stable persistent connections to IRC and I've had bad experiences generally with tunnelled ddos protection in terms of stability.

Overall path has been good, same quality in all locations.

They had some bad hardware cause issues but they’ve since replaced it.

I enjoy their service and their team rocks.

Francisco

• RophRoph Member

Been getting the nudging emails as a buyshared reseller customer about cpanel's attempts to shoot themselves in the foot, and decided to drop cpanel/buyshared and go back over to buyvm, I'm not in miami but I'm happy in luxembourg <3

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • level6level6 Member

@Francisco said:

@level6 said:
    Glad I kept my reseller, even if it's just idling.

I would recommend making sure it’s on DA.

There’s no guarantee that we keep cPanel around when the next hike rolls around. Karen’s wanting to go scotched earth already.

Francisco

Yep, I had you folks move it over to DA already.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • malhudamalhuda Member
    edited June 2021

Nice and good server

• just perfect for all that you have free windows on second plan you have custom isos ..soon rip stock i think all people are gonna buy i will buy too very soon

Thanked by 1Francisco

Network upgrades have been completed!

GTT has been brought online and we've also joined FLIX! As of now we're on the FLIX route-server and have taken IPV4 peering and IPV6 transit routes from Hurricane.

All BGP customers get full access to all of this with full community pass-through, as well as our own home grown communities documented inside of Stallion.

I just finished boxing up the slabs node a few hours ago and have scheduled a pickup for sometime in the afternoon. Fedex claims it'll get there in 4 - 5 days so we should have those in stock next week.

Thanks everyone!

Francisco

• Out of Stock

@YekongTAT said:
    Out of Stock

Back in stock!

Francisco

• @Francisco do you think the connection to FL-IX will help make the Path.net protection even more stable or 'better' than it is in the other locations? I see they got 100g connection there.

• Please provide datacenter / network details, IPv4/IPv6 test IP address / DDoS protected test IP address.

• @supertech said: Please provide datacenter / network details, IPv4/IPv6 test IP address / DDoS protected test IP address.

https://buyvm.net/datacenters/
    https://speedtest.lv.buyvm.net/

• @jahrinc said:

@supertech said: Please provide datacenter / network details, IPv4/IPv6 test IP address / DDoS protected test IP address.

There is no info about Miami.

@supertech said:

@jahrinc said:

@supertech said: Please provide datacenter / network details, IPv4/IPv6 test IP address / DDoS protected test IP address.

There is no info about Miami.

I need to make a page but the speed test link is in the footer of the Vegas speed test.

Francisco

Thanked by 1supertech
  • gappergapper Member

@Francisco SLICE 4096 is one 100% fully dedicated 3.9GHz+ Ryzen real core? Or is it a dedicated "vCore"?

@gapper said:
    @Francisco SLICE 4096 is one 100% fully dedicated 3.9GHz+ Ryzen real core? Or is it a dedicated "vCore"?

It's a thread. You can slap it all day, every day, and twice on Sunday.

Francisco

Thanked by 1gapper
  • gappergapper Member

Out of stock :(

@gapper said:
    Out of stock :(

Which location and plan you interested in? :)

Francisco

• gappergapper Member

Already got one, thanks Fran you are the best!

• Would love to see Vegas 2gb back in stock.

@caniac22 said:
    Would love to see Vegas 2gb back in stock.

Check in the morning :) For sure on the 1st.

Francisco

• Is there a logical explanation for the constant deficit?
    Does Frantech Solutions lack IP addresses? Or is all the hardware in the racks being sold out so quickly?)

edited July 2021

@VayVayKa said:
    Is there a logical explanation for the constant deficit?
    Does Frantech Solutions lack IP addresses? Or is all the hardware in the racks being sold out so quickly?)

We run out of gear pretty quick. Luxembourg is the only location IP strapped and I'm about to announce some big changes to fix that for good.

We colocate and own all of our hardware out right, we don't lease/finance/rent anything, so we make sure we're not going to be suddenly sitting on a bunch of gear and we get bit :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1VayVayKa
  • Restocked in NY!
    Bought several.

• Restocked everywhere.

• @Francisco said: $2.00/month - Las Vegas / New York / Luxembourg / Miami

I need this in miami :(

• cool,nice server